U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-16-2020, 09:30 AM

13,235 posts, read 3,470,305 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
What happens is that we are distracted by other news item which draws attention away from the one which 'they' dont want us to focus on. So, we need to keep an eye on the Maxwell story perhaps.

And whether she will still be alive before she has a chance to open her mouth.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-16-2020, 09:33 AM

20,608 posts, read 5,857,921 times
Quote:
What happens is that we are distracted by other news item which draws attention away from the one which 'they' dont want us to focus on. So, we need to keep an eye on the Maxwell story perhaps.
Ive been following the Maxwell case, there are many strange aspects to it, whats eerie, the Epstein arrest shared many of these, (before he was supposedly killed in jail), there was no video or pictures of his arrest, nor any court footage, transcripts.

I have a feeling both of them are on some island and the US taxpayer is footing the bill.

Old 07-16-2020, 10:27 AM

2,323 posts, read 734,073 times
As if anyone really could get distracted by the activities of MUFON and its band of pervs.

Old 07-16-2020, 10:53 AM

19,068 posts, read 22,785,077 times
Quote:
I haven't seen the MUFON-related arrest on any major news outlet. Only nerds like us seem to even be aware of it.

I'd bet money that if you asked 100 people on the street, "What is MUFON?" you'd be lucky to get one correct answer.

Old 07-16-2020, 10:58 AM

18,415 posts, read 11,795,265 times
https://www.newsweek.com/ufo-sightin...rested-1517779

Old 07-16-2020, 11:26 AM

14,669 posts, read 15,117,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post

I haven't seen the MUFON-related arrest on any major news outlet. Only nerds like us seem to even be aware of it.

I'd bet money that if you asked 100 people on the street, "What is MUFON?" you'd be lucky to get one correct answer.
You're right. I literally just googled "what is mufon" before I saw this post...

LOL

Old 07-16-2020, 04:01 PM

12,192 posts, read 11,473,030 times
Quote:

I am one of that100.

Old 07-16-2020, 08:33 PM

87,529 posts, read 81,157,936 times
Quote:
I think this is more of a problem in our society than we suspect. Priests, politicians, and the rich all appear to be partaking as per Epstein and Maxwell show us. It also affects the normal guy too as can be seen by the story above.

However, there are societies, religions, and cultures which do not see anything wrong with marrying off 13 year-olds and even in the USA in the time of Jerry Lee Lewis (1960's?) was not against it (that much). So, it seems this is largely a cultural issue.

Of course there are far more issues involved when we start talking about pre-menstrual women and children.
Seriously?! I rather think the 13-year-olds aren't thrilled with it, so it's not "cultural" to them! These are cultures, where men make the rules, so it's institutionalized pedophelia/child rape. It's a huge medical problem in parts of Africa, too, because if the girls are even able to conceive at that age, their hips aren't wide enough yet to carry a child and have a normal delivery, so their bladder and other internal parts get torn during the delivery process. After that, they go around dribbling urine and feces, and need surgery to fix it.

So much for "cultural". TMI? Awww, so sorry!

Old 07-16-2020, 10:17 PM

4,458 posts, read 3,970,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Seriously?! I rather think the 13-year-olds aren't thrilled with it, so it's not "cultural" to them! These are cultures, where men make the rules, so it's institutionalized pedophelia/child rape. It's a huge medical problem in parts of Africa, too, because if the girls are even able to conceive at that age, their hips aren't wide enough yet to carry a child and have a normal delivery, so their bladder and other internal parts get torn during the delivery process. After that, they go around dribbling urine and feces, and need surgery to fix it.

So much for "cultural". TMI? Awww, so sorry!
No, I agree with you that it is something which shows the culture concerned is a male-dominated one which is damaging for the women in that society. As a human race, we are not developed enough to NOT have these societies. If women rose up and put a stop to this kind of practice, then it would be a much better balanced society. Actually, often the women DO have more power than the men, for example the person who "wears the trousers" in a family is often the woman, but they need to take that power and use it productively

I am not saying this situation is OK at all, I am saying this is how it IS in some cultures (because some people are unaware this is so) So we need to make new rules across the board but also NOT impose our 'rules' on others which is what many countries and religions try and do. (US/China/Russia/Christians/Muslims/etc)

Humans have to learn for themselves and not have other races impose rules on them - otherwise they will just be an "oppressed nation" and resent the oppressor.

Old 07-17-2020, 12:24 AM

20,608 posts, read 5,857,921 times
Quote:

Yep, Ive been asked before what 'MUFON' is, when Ive posted sighting reports. I was surprised to learn they are a fairly large organization, I never knew they had a board of directors!

I actually wouldnt be surprised if govt was somehow involved in this organization, ( A theory I have read a few times before ), Im starting to believe our govt wants the public to believe extraterrestrial beings are here on our planet right now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal