Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-05-2020, 11:16 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,594,254 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
HUMANS DON'T WALK LIKE BEARS EITHER. Bear REAR LEGSARE TOO SHORT. darn caps
Yep, even the largest grizzly and polar bears, when they stand on their hind legs (and walk), doesnt look anything like a humans movements, and they certainly cannot run at high speed while up on their hind legs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-05-2020, 11:20 AM

2,452 posts, read 1,682,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Ive said this many times on these threads...a bear standing on its hind legs, looks NOTHING like a dogman or Bigfoot.

The only similar detail would be the snout (everything else is different). Even from a considerable distance, the body shape is all wrong, and ultimately, in order to 'misidentify' a bear on its hind legs as a Bigfoot or Dogman...the witness would FIRST, have to believe in the existence of these creatures.

Ive heard of 'mountain monsters', I watched it once, but it was so dumb, I couldnt even sit thru one episode, although Im curious how they acquired a baby rhino to use, (those are pretty rare and the ones that do exist, are very protected).
The baby rhino looked to be a silhouette photoshopped(very badly) into the picture. It was supposed to be a picture from a trail camera.

I find all those shows hilarious. I occasionally binge watch then for a day or 2. A complete waste of time but I have a lot of that lately. The ones that I can't take are the paranormal ones. To me they are way too dumb to watch and I can handle Ancient Aliens on occasions.

I am with you when it comes to people misidentifying bears as bigfoot or dogman. I just don't see it other than maybe of few cares of wishful thinking.

Old 08-05-2020, 11:59 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,594,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam812 View Post
The baby rhino looked to be a silhouette photoshopped(very badly) into the picture. It was supposed to be a picture from a trail camera.

I find all those shows hilarious. I occasionally binge watch then for a day or 2. A complete waste of time but I have a lot of that lately. The ones that I can't take are the paranormal ones. To me they are way too dumb to watch and I can handle Ancient Aliens on occasions.

I am with you when it comes to people misidentifying bears as bigfoot or dogman. I just don't see it other than maybe of few cares of wishful thinking.
I havent watched Ancient Aliens in years, I still think that show is propaganda. I would bet if someone did some digging, they would find govt involvement somewhere, to some degree.

As far as the paranormal shows, there is a bar in a nearby city called 'Bobbie Mackies', its been featured on a handful of these ghost hunting shows, and most people around here know all the stories and legends, they have ghost tours of the place, that is actually pretty popular, they were booked well in advance the last time I checked. Ive actually talked to one of the ladies that does the tours, I think they are just milking an old legend for as much money as they can. Its still a very popular bar/club, I think they get a lot of their business from people wanting to come here to see the ghost, I also think, without the 'ghost story' this place would have closed down years ago.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal