Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-15-2020, 07:49 PM

26,732 posts, read 22,400,147 times

Advertisements

Huh, here is more -

"Pentagon officials on Friday confirmed the existence of a Navy-led “Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Task Force” that will monitor ongoing encounters with strange aerial objects and determine whether these phenomena should be perceived as a threat.

Pentagon officials did not immediately respond to questions about the timing of this announcement, what sparked it, or whether the UAP designation pertains directly to alien spacecraft.

"...A consensus remains elusive, however, with some believing the sightings are intelligence-gathering drones operated by earthly adversaries rather than anything extraterrestrial."

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/y...a-pose-threat/

And that's precisely what I suspect - they are "intelligence-gathering" aircrafts, but they are UFOs all right.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2020, 09:21 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,514,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
Huh, here is more -

"Pentagon officials on Friday confirmed the existence of a Navy-led “Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Task Force” that will monitor ongoing encounters with strange aerial objects and determine whether these phenomena should be perceived as a threat.

Pentagon officials did not immediately respond to questions about the timing of this announcement, what sparked it, or whether the UAP designation pertains directly to alien spacecraft.

"...A consensus remains elusive, however, with some believing the sightings are intelligence-gathering drones operated by earthly adversaries rather than anything extraterrestrial."

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/y...a-pose-threat/

And that's precisely what I suspect - they are "intelligence-gathering" aircrafts, but they are UFOs all right.
What type of intelligence would these aircraft be gathering over the open ocean? LOL

Not to mention, many other times when these UAPs are seen, it over residential houses, or sometimes they follow peoples cars as they drive, follow our aircraft for a short time, flying beside it, before vanishing...again...what kind of intelligence could they gathering in situations like this? (that is, information, they could not get from another source already?)

This whole thing stinks of fraud in my opinion, Im not sure what their motive or agenda is, I just do not see 'extraterrestrial visitors' engaging in activity like this...Think about it, how many residential houses would they need to send a drone to in the middle of night, to get an idea of what people are doing? LOL or what 'intelligence' could they be after...the teenage daughters Facebook activity or moms recipe files kept on the home computer, or maybe dads sales presentations for office copiers? LOL

Besides all of that, technically past UFO investigations have already concluded they do not present any clear threats, (that is partially why the govt claimed to shut these investigations down).

Old 08-15-2020, 09:29 PM

Quote:
I don't think they have "few years' in storage.
Yes, they were dropping "breadcrumbs" before, but from 27th of April ( when they released those OLD pilots videos confirming that they were not fake, they keep on coming with new updates on situation ( findings/reports, organizing some "task force" and so on.)

The latest reminder was just a day ago:

"The Pentagon is forming a new task force to investigate UFOs that have been observed by US military aircraft, according to two defense officials.Deputy Secretary of Defense David Norquist will help oversee the task force, which is expected to be officially unveiled in the next few days, according to the officials."

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/13/polit...rce/index.html

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/pent...ry?id=72383496

..and here comes Canada now..
https://www.theglobeandmail.com/opin...why-is-canada/

So something took place recently that tipped the scale? ( Just guessing here.)
Because if it did, they won't be waiting for the next few years.
I think you hit the nail on the head here...'SOMETHING significant' took place recently...that is forcing govt to make these statements....

This could be interesting, especially considering what the former Canadian defense director has said about these things in the past, (that our world is secretly controlled by these beings)...Like Ive said before, if ANYONE was in a position to know these kinds of details...it would be the position he held in Canadas govt!!

Old 08-15-2020, 10:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
What type of intelligence would these aircraft be gathering over the open ocean? LOL
In fact, the encounters that were taking place "over the open ocean" ( or close to the ocean) were actually of the worst kind I think.

These two come to mind right away, but I'm sure there were more.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TWA_Flight_800

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EgyptAir_Flight_990

Quote:
Not to mention, many other times when these UAPs are seen, it over residential houses, or sometimes they follow peoples cars as they drive, follow our aircraft for a short time, flying beside it, before vanishing...again...what kind of intelligence could they gathering in situations like this? (that is, information, they could not get from another source already?)

This whole thing stinks of fraud in my opinion, Im not sure what their motive or agenda is, I just do not see 'extraterrestrial visitors' engaging in activity like this...Think about it, how many residential houses would they need to send a drone to in the middle of night, to get an idea of what people are doing? LOL or what 'intelligence' could they be after...the teenage daughters Facebook activity or moms recipe files kept on the home computer, or maybe dads sales presentations for office copiers? LOL
Are you saying that because they are seeing "over residential houses," or follow people's cars, Pentagon decided to "initiate UFO task force?

Au contraire, my observation is such, that whenever people report an elevated activities in the area, usually it's in the states that have military bases. Or some other technical ( aviation) projects going - Boeing, Lockheed Martin. ( I remember there were a lot of UFO activities in state of Washington at certain point in time - don't know about it today.)

By the way that M-triangle in Russia ( somewhere there) used to be the area of testing of the newest military technology too - rockets and whatnot ( during Soviet times at least, don't know about it now.)

Quote:
Besides all of that, technically past UFO investigations have already concluded they do not present any clear threats, (that is partially why the govt claimed to shut these investigations down).
Then why did they decide to change their minds now?

Something makes them feel uneasy lately?

Last edited by erasure; 08-15-2020 at 11:26 PM..

Old 08-16-2020, 12:27 AM

Quote:
In fact, the encounters that were taking place "over the open ocean" ( or close to the ocean) were actually of the worst kind I think.

These two come to mind right away, but I'm sure there were more.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TWA_Flight_800

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EgyptAir_Flight_990

Are you saying that because they are seeing "over residential houses," or follow people's cars, Pentagon decided to "initiate UFO task force?

Au contraire, my observation is such, that whenever people report an elevated activities in the area, usually it's in the states that have military bases. Or some other technical ( aviation) projects going - Boeing, Lockheed Martin. ( I remember there were a lot of UFO activities in state of Washington at certain point in time - don't know about it today.)

By the way that M-triangle in Russia ( somewhere there) used to be the area of testing of the newest military technology too - rockets and whatnot ( during Soviet times at least, don't know about it now.)

Then why did they decide to change their minds now?

Something makes them feel uneasy lately?
What do you mean by 'the worst kind of encounters'?

My opinion is, those that happen over the ocean, its likely they have an underwater facility nearby, (southern CA is said to have a large underwater 'base' near the coast).

As to whether the residential sightings happen near military bases, Im not sure, but I do know these kinds of sightings are reported in just about every state, some have more activity than others, but its hard to say, they usually happen very late, when most people are sleeping, so I would imagine the majority of these incidents are never reported or seen by anyone. The ones that are reported, 9 times out of 10, the witness only catches a glimpse of it because they went out for a smoke, or to let their dogs out to use the bathroom...

This has me wondering though, what kind of data could a hovering craft gather from a residential house, by hovering over it in the middle of the night? Are they somehow gathering data from computers in the home, cell phones....? Could they possibly be abducting these people briefly for some purpose and then return them to their beds, the person may not even realize they were abducted. This stuff is scary to think about.

Old 08-16-2020, 01:47 AM

6,917 posts, read 6,832,021 times
Uneasy?

Think about what has happened just recently - in the last month both China and Israel have launched spacecraft towards Mars. China is already ON the Moon.

The USA and its whipping boys no longer have a monopoly on Mars and so whatever is on Mars is going to be uncontained information, subject to the whims of the Chinese to publish anything they fancy. If there is a news scoop to be made, and if it will make the USA look bad, then maybe China will get it out there.

People think the Russians would have published information if the Moon landing never happened, but it is almost certain that China will let the cat out of the bag (if there is one) regarding Mars just because things are not too good between the two countries at the moment.

So there is one incentive to speed up the flow of information - to out it before someone else gets the quodos for telling the public that the USA has been holding back on the truth all these years.

China has a fairly tight lid on their country and its people. The USA has no such tight lid and people will panic and possible riots will ensue. Now, we all know just how strongly the US government has been trying to lock down demonstrations lately...

Old 08-16-2020, 03:55 PM

2,443 posts, read 2,447,322 times
Quote:

Project Blue Book back in the 1950's-'60's pretty well determined what UFO'S were all about. Granted, some sightings were unexplained, but I doubt they were visitors from another world.

Old 08-16-2020, 05:16 PM

Quote:
What do you mean by 'the worst kind of encounters'?
Well... did you look at the links I've left? I think they are self-explanatory.

Quote:
As to whether the residential sightings happen near military bases, Im not sure, but I do know these kinds of sightings are reported in just about every state, some have more activity than others, but its hard to say, they usually happen very late, when most people are sleeping, so I would imagine the majority of these incidents are never reported or seen by anyone. The ones that are reported, 9 times out of 10, the witness only catches a glimpse of it because they went out for a smoke, or to let their dogs out to use the bathroom...
Neither am I ( sure,) but that's precisely the point. Some have more ( much more) UFO activity than the other.

For example lately I've seen a lot of reports from Pennsylvania

https://www.mcall.com/news/pennsylva...ira-story.html

https://patch.com/pennsylvania/acros...-what-they-saw

https://www.pennlive.com/life/2020/0...s-booming.html

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird...s-Pennsylvania

Why Pennsylvania out of all places?
So I make a guess, and start googling for military bases in that state, and sure enough - here they are - quite a long history of them actually, including airfields..

Quote:
This has me wondering though, what kind of data could a hovering craft gather from a residential house, by hovering over it in the middle of the night? Are they somehow gathering data from computers in the home, cell phones....? Could they possibly be abducting these people briefly for some purpose and then return them to their beds, the person may not even realize they were abducted. This stuff is scary to think about.
Honestly - I didn't look into these reports, how verifiable they are, ( or what people who experienced these scenes are saying.)

Or may be I did, but it was too long ago to remember anything.
As I've said, I didn't pay much attention until I came across that "Dyatlov Pass" incident, and then it really got my attention just for a sheer number of people involved.

Old 08-16-2020, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
Uneasy?

Think about what has happened just recently - in the last month both China and Israel have launched spacecraft towards Mars. China is already ON the Moon.

The USA and its whipping boys no longer have a monopoly on Mars and so whatever is on Mars is going to be uncontained information, subject to the whims of the Chinese to publish anything they fancy. If there is a news scoop to be made, and if it will make the USA look bad, then maybe China will get it out there.

People think the Russians would have published information if the Moon landing never happened, but it is almost certain that China will let the cat out of the bag (if there is one) regarding Mars just because things are not too good between the two countries at the moment.

So there is one incentive to speed up the flow of information - to out it before someone else gets the quodos for telling the public that the USA has been holding back on the truth all these years.

China has a fairly tight lid on their country and its people. The USA has no such tight lid and people will panic and possible riots will ensue. Now, we all know just how strongly the US government has been trying to lock down demonstrations lately...

What it has got to do with the" Moon and China"?
It's very obvious that what we see in case with these UFOs ( or "Unidentified Aerial Phenomena," ) is that this "phenomena" is defying the law of physics as we know it.

Obviously, we need something more advanced to deal with this crap ( and I am sure someone somewhere already has certain clues in their labs.)
The problem is, whoever will hold the key to research/answer to it, will be able to dictate to the rest of the people/nations his/her will.

Old 08-16-2020, 06:50 PM

6,917 posts, read 6,832,021 times
Just because there are residential houses on the surface does not mean there is not anything underground.

We really do NOT KNOW what is underground do we? There are underground bases all over the place and if these UFOs are monitoring our military capabilities, then they are naturally going to be interested in the underground bases too. After all, we humans think underground is hidden from prying (human) eyes, but the UFOs may have ground penetrating technology which can detect and scan the bases for weapons.

I think it would make perfect sense for the UFOs to be monitoring our technology because it has been reported that we humans have made deals with the devil and other ET groups to trade technology. If I were an ET group, I would be interested as to what technology humans have been given as these weapons could be used against me in the future if things got nasty.

Knowing how humans like to wage war, I would think almost certain that any country with advanced technology would be tempted to use it sometime in the future. We may be going to destroy all of life on earth with the use of ET technology and maybe these UFOs are trying to ensure their experiment does not get terminated before they want it stopped.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal