Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-18-2020, 08:23 AM

4,991 posts, read 3,339,710 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
Thanks, but unfortunately, some countries do not allow the viewing and access of social media sites ! Our whole world is getting more and more restricted and controlled. Youtube is part of Google and all Google websites are not available here. :-(
Ok. Same here due to privacy law GDPR I can not see many USA sites since I am in EU.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-20-2020, 01:04 PM

13,086 posts, read 9,626,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
An octagon?
No, not in nature. Nature prefers hexagons. Honeycombs, snowflakes, insect eyes, and probably dozens of other natural objects are hexagons. Even rock formations are hexagons.

There must be some octagons in nature, but I don't know where.
Not to mention Saturn's polar hexagon. That was a cool surprise when discovered.

Mankind copies nature too, with hexagonal structures, since it's strong. Why not octagonal? Maybe hexagonal is harder to manufacture, or it could be that 8 or more sides would actually weaken the structure.

Old 08-21-2020, 12:30 PM

20,805 posts, read 8,646,551 times
Lots of mysterious comings and goings and I think the airspace is off limits to civilians.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DuB9O6nU8AEL3F7.jpg

Old 08-21-2020, 02:49 PM

19,768 posts, read 20,334,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
Not to mention Saturn's polar hexagon. That was a cool surprise when discovered.

Mankind copies nature too, with hexagonal structures, since it's strong. Why not octagonal? Maybe hexagonal is harder to manufacture, or it could be that 8 or more sides would actually weaken the structure.
I was just watching something about this yesterday! It was about Saturn's connection with the occult and the black cube symbolism that is present in Islam, Judaism, Catholicism, Freemasonry, Nimrod in Christianity, Governments, Hollywood, Media, etc. (the list goes on and on and on....) In Mythology, Jupiter vs Saturn aka God vs Satan...Symbolism, everywhere.

(Idk if anyone's into Santos Bonacci here, but he has some rather fascinating commentary on uh..... all of "that" and then some. Save him for when you've got time to get lost deep in some rabbit holes...lol )

A hexagon is just a cube in 2D. Cymatics form geometric shapes influenced by sound vibration frequencies.

Saturn's Cymatic Hexagram/Hexagon Frequency Bombardment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CQ0_QNTFrc

[short video 3:49]

Antarctica:

Ice Cube & The Ghost Particle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnazqJWrX6A

[short video 2:37]

The International Hunt For The Ghost Particle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnJW6wjnk1E

[shortish video 6:22]

(Sorry guys, these are youtube videos ~ I had no idea that some of the posters in other countries cannot access the site )

Old 12-18-2020, 09:25 PM

6,168 posts, read 7,253,241 times
There is just too much government presence in Antarctica and I find it hard to believe its in the name of research of a continent of penguins and ice. There is a red flag when the continent is heavily pixelated on Google Earth. Furthermore there was great interest in Antarctica in the 1940s which is when UFO sightings around the world reved up. I personally believe that what's hidden in Antarctica is the central source on Earth of the entire UFO cover up. No fences or large number of armed military needed. The land is so huge and the conditions or so deadly, no one would survive before reaching whatever is hidden there.

Old 12-18-2020, 11:05 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,667,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsoboi78 View Post
There is just too much government presence in Antarctica and I find it hard to believe its in the name of research of a continent of penguins and ice. There is a red flag when the continent is heavily pixelated on Google Earth. Furthermore there was great interest in Antarctica in the 1940s which is when UFO sightings around the world reved up. I personally believe that what's hidden in Antarctica is the central source on Earth of the entire UFO cover up. No fences or large number of armed military needed. The land is so huge and the conditions or so deadly, no one would survive before reaching whatever is hidden there.
Our govt even admits they photographed and filmed these craft entering and exiting our atmosphere at the poles, back in the 1940s!

Old 12-22-2020, 05:50 PM

102,266 posts, read 108,293,393 times
Antarctica is in the news now. Covid has reached the continent, at a Chilean research station . !9 cases. So far, the other research stations are Covid-free.

Old 12-29-2020, 09:23 AM

24,455 posts, read 23,140,757 times
I also read a post about an unconfirmed 9.0 earthquake down there and slo about a confirmed earthquake swarm and the acceleration of the movement of the tectonic plates. The ice sheets are melting due to volcanic activity and at a faster rate than ever before.

Old 12-30-2020, 01:51 AM

6,995 posts, read 6,915,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
I also read a post about an unconfirmed 9.0 earthquake down there and slo about a confirmed earthquake swarm and the acceleration of the movement of the tectonic plates. The ice sheets are melting due to volcanic activity and at a faster rate than ever before.
I guess 'someone' is messing about underground with some really heavy stuff. Not heavy as in weight, but heavy as in military technology. Somewhat similar to fracking - only more so. Could have been an attack on the base(s) down there perhaps?

Old 10-07-2021, 12:00 AM

6,168 posts, read 7,253,241 times
Linda Moulton Howe interviewed a Navy Seal who said he entered a huge ancient structure under the ice in Antarctica. The door was 18 ft thick and there were 9 acre rooms with 80 ft ceilings and no supports. It took him 15 minutes just to walk across one of the rooms. The temperature inside was around room temperature with no known heating source. There was a strange green light along the walls yet they couldn't find a light source. There were hieroglyphics covering the walls similar to Egyptian and Mayan but were neither. According to the Navy Seal, the structure was built by extraterrestrials and the last time Antarctica was free of ice to build such a structure was 34 million years ago. The seal said the extraterrestrials created man.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal