Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 10-07-2021, 07:37 AM
 
Location: U.S.A.
19,697 posts, read 20,221,774 times
Reputation: 28912

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
I guess 'someone' is messing about underground with some really heavy stuff. Not heavy as in weight, but heavy as in military technology. Somewhat similar to fracking - only more so. Could have been an attack on the base(s) down there perhaps?
Heavy heavy!

SPACE.com: Here's Why IceCube's Nutrino Discovery Is A Big Deal
https://www.space.com/41142-what-are...ey-matter.html


All kinds of heavy stuff going on down there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 10-07-2021, 10:14 AM
 
9,576 posts, read 7,323,454 times
Reputation: 14004
Quote:
Originally Posted by D217 View Post
Heavy heavy!

SPACE.com: Here's Why IceCube's Nutrino Discovery Is A Big Deal
https://www.space.com/41142-what-are...ey-matter.html


All kinds of heavy stuff going on down there.
I know some people that worked on IceCube at the South Pole (both contractors and people from the University of Wisconsin), it's a pretty amazing feet of engineering, they might try and do another one on top of the icecap in Greenland!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-07-2021, 10:33 PM
 
28,122 posts, read 12,578,158 times
Reputation: 15334
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsoboi78 View Post
Linda Moulton Howe interviewed a Navy Seal who said he entered a huge ancient structure under the ice in Antarctica. The door was 18 ft thick and there were 9 acre rooms with 80 ft ceilings and no supports. It took him 15 minutes just to walk across one of the rooms. The temperature inside was around room temperature with no known heating source. There was a strange green light along the walls yet they couldn't find a light source. There were hieroglyphics covering the walls similar to Egyptian and Mayan but were neither. According to the Navy Seal, the structure was built by extraterrestrials and the last time Antarctica was free of ice to build such a structure was 34 million years ago. The seal said the extraterrestrials created man.
Im not surprised by this at all.What a sight that building must be! Im assuming he didnt know what the structure was for?) Would be interesting to know what its purpose was, a hanger for their aircraft maybe?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-08-2021, 06:54 PM
 
Location: PRC
6,931 posts, read 6,864,193 times
Reputation: 6524
What we have to remember is that an alien race would not necessarily suffer in the same way we do with the cold. If they were cold-blooded for example (reptiles/dracs) then they would be quite at home there and could easily have a base under the ice. Also, under the ice is probably warm (relatively) and it would only need to be kept at freezing or a little below to keep the ice from melting continually. Then the buildings would have to be well insulated and things could be very comfortable.

I suspect that (yes, it is speculation, but based on known facts)
a) the government has UFO technology and can go trans-medium. That means through the earth, water, air so do not need 'doors' to these bases.
b) This allows for all-year-round transport of goods and services.
c) It also allows for the building of structures under the ice which with current science would not be possible.

The 'facts' are what we observe in our skies and the assumption these are not ALL alien spacecraft.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-13-2021, 07:26 PM
 
Location: Madison, Alabama
12,960 posts, read 9,473,611 times
Reputation: 8944
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsoboi78 View Post
Linda Moulton Howe interviewed a Navy Seal who said he entered a huge ancient structure under the ice in Antarctica. The door was 18 ft thick and there were 9 acre rooms with 80 ft ceilings and no supports. It took him 15 minutes just to walk across one of the rooms. The temperature inside was around room temperature with no known heating source. There was a strange green light along the walls yet they couldn't find a light source. There were hieroglyphics covering the walls similar to Egyptian and Mayan but were neither. According to the Navy Seal, the structure was built by extraterrestrials and the last time Antarctica was free of ice to build such a structure was 34 million years ago. The seal said the extraterrestrials created man.
Sounds like someone has an amazing sense of imagination.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-13-2021, 09:03 PM
 
28,122 posts, read 12,578,158 times
Reputation: 15334
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
What we have to remember is that an alien race would not necessarily suffer in the same way we do with the cold. If they were cold-blooded for example (reptiles/dracs) then they would be quite at home there and could easily have a base under the ice. Also, under the ice is probably warm (relatively) and it would only need to be kept at freezing or a little below to keep the ice from melting continually. Then the buildings would have to be well insulated and things could be very comfortable.

I suspect that (yes, it is speculation, but based on known facts)
a) the government has UFO technology and can go trans-medium. That means through the earth, water, air so do not need 'doors' to these bases.
b) This allows for all-year-round transport of goods and services.
c) It also allows for the building of structures under the ice which with current science would not be possible.

The 'facts' are what we observe in our skies and the assumption these are not ALL alien spacecraft.
Could you imagine what the trans medium technology would do to our economy if everyone had access to it?! Shipping, trucking, etc would go extinct overnight.



I could not imagine having such technology.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-13-2021, 09:04 PM
 
28,122 posts, read 12,578,158 times
Reputation: 15334
Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
Sounds like someone has an amazing sense of imagination.
L.M. Howe does extensive research on her books, if I were to trust someone, it would be her.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-13-2021, 09:18 PM
 
Location: PRC
6,931 posts, read 6,864,193 times
Reputation: 6524
Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
Sounds like someone has an amazing sense of imagination.
OK, then maybe you can explain the need for heavily pixellated maps, the no-fly zones, the various visits by 'celebrities' astronauts, and the Russian Orthodox minister to 'sort out' the Ark of Gabriel. If it was merely the hottest in-vogue sight-seeing place to go, then why is there not a constant stream of celebs wanting to go there?

There are at least 3 large holes which are kind of round and deep.



Some people say these are lakes, but I am not convinced.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-14-2021, 10:53 PM
 
28,122 posts, read 12,578,158 times
Reputation: 15334
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
OK, then maybe you can explain the need for heavily pixellated maps, the no-fly zones, the various visits by 'celebrities' astronauts, and the Russian Orthodox minister to 'sort out' the Ark of Gabriel. If it was merely the hottest in-vogue sight-seeing place to go, then why is there not a constant stream of celebs wanting to go there?

There are at least 3 large holes which are kind of round and deep.



Some people say these are lakes, but I am not convinced.
Do you have any links that mention celebs and priests going to this spot? Im not doubting it, I just want to read about them.


Im surprised they dont have the entire area blacked out on Google maps.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-14-2021, 11:11 PM
 
Location: Desert southwest US
2,140 posts, read 361,502 times
Reputation: 1732
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
Everything seems to have gone very quiet where Antarctica is concerned. Maybe it is a case of "Out of sight, out of mind" but there are some things which we all need to watch out in the news for.

Linda Moulton Howe, (78 years old) is a well-respected researcher, so maybe she has discovered there is no story there after all, or maybe she is writing a book or making a documentary?. If the story was 2 years old then, now it is 3, going on 4 years old. Where is it?

An article from last year:
LMH website = Earthfiles.com

This is potentially a huge discovery, is there a website for this archeology excavation?
Wait wait wait - I was thinking those ice cylinders or an ancient boat/dwelling… you lost me when noticed the word aliens.

Actually, to be fair to you, I really, really want Bigfoot to exist, and the jury is out on other life forms so far. The first aliens may be a form of lichen or something. I just want Bigfoot to be real - a new primate would be so cool. Heck, we didn’t discover gorillas until 1953 - wait - That can’t be - King Kong was made in the ‘30s. Maybe it was Lowland gorillas or something.

Anyway, I don’t believe in Bigfoot without physical evidence. I just think it would be awesome.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2024, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top