U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-10-2020, 05:03 AM

4,413 posts, read 3,937,477 times

Advertisements

It is a total mystery to me why NASA are still giving us the idea that they will be sending humans to Mars when I reckon there are lots of 'men' on Mars already.

We haven't had many Mars threads lately and I came across some of my evidence for 'life' on Mars which I will post, but in the meantime I am sure there are quite a few who believe what we have been told and so think there is no intelligent life on Mars. Hopefully I will be able to persuade you otherwise. We'll see.

Just wondering if anyone else has ideas and comments on this?

What size are they? (all sizes)
How intelligent are they? (very)
Do you REALLY think we will send a man to Mars in the next few years(10), because I think the folks living there would object to a colonisation attempt by humans - unless they ARE humans already.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-10-2020, 08:55 AM

20,249 posts, read 5,733,476 times
I read something not long ago about older UFO reports, like from the turn of the 19th century, in many of these reports, the aliens would land and speak to or interact with humans, it was common to hear the aliens claim they came from Mars, Venus, Jupiter, Of course this was at a time when we didnt have the ability to see these planets (surface).

Once we progressed and could see the barren surface of Mars, these aliens then started telling people they were from some distant star system (just beyond our reach naturally)...

Once we gained the ability to see distant star systems...the aliens were then from 'other dimensions' (places we cannot see yet!)

I dont think there is any life on Mars currently, there may have been at one time.

I think Ive mentioned this before, but there is an episode of the old Rush Limbaugh TV show, where he claims to have seen 'Govt documents' alluding to that 'certain old and powerful families' originated from Mars at one time.

I cannot think of the guys name, but he claims to have been in the military on Mars for 20 yrs, he says the US military has had an installation on Mars for decades, and people are there right now.

Old 09-10-2020, 09:04 AM

771 posts, read 254,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
I read something not long ago about older UFO reports, like from the turn of the 19th century, in many of these reports, the aliens would land and speak to or interact with humans, it was common to hear the aliens claim they came from Mars, Venus, Jupiter, Of course this was at a time when we didnt have the ability to see these planets (surface).

Once we progressed and could see the barren surface of Mars, these aliens then started telling people they were from some distant star system (just beyond our reach naturally)...

Once we gained the ability to see distant star systems...the aliens were then from 'other dimensions' (places we cannot see yet!)

I dont think there is any life on Mars currently, there may have been at one time.

I think Ive mentioned this before, but there is an episode of the old Rush Limbaugh TV show, where he claims to have seen 'Govt documents' alluding to that 'certain old and powerful families' originated from Mars at one time.

I cannot think of the guys name, but he claims to have been in the military on Mars for 20 yrs, he says the US military has had an installation on Mars for decades, and people are there right now.
Interesting observation, very similar to Bigfoot.

I believe there is intelligent life out there, lots of it, just not on Mars.

Old 09-10-2020, 10:57 AM

20,249 posts, read 5,733,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam812 View Post

Im wanting to read that article again, I will have to look for it when I have time, it was very good and informative, and made a lot of sense, I believe it was written by a Christian pastor, he was attempting to prove these things are demons masquerading as 'aliens'.

He did a good job imo, I have read thru MANY of those older UFO reports, some were very bizarre, like the UFO would land, the people would see all sorts of weird looking beings, working on their ship, many even interacted with them, I can think of one where they gave a guy some pancake looking things, (later when they were tested, they were just normal pancakes).

His belief was, there probably are intelligent civilizations out there, but these things that are showing up in our skies, landing, interacting with people, etc...these are NOT aliens, they are demons masquerading as 'aliens'.

Im not totally onboard with this theory, because there are certain aspects that do not fit, but I believe it is possible

Old 09-10-2020, 01:59 PM

13,468 posts, read 22,102,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam812 View Post

HEY! I’m from Mars. I can attest there is intelligent life there.

Google 16046.

I just can’t resist.

Old 09-10-2020, 04:46 PM

7,248 posts, read 4,498,089 times
I think there is probably some extremophiles (microbes) on Mars, but that's about it!

Old 09-10-2020, 09:22 PM

Somewhat similar thread started in 2014 but everyone seemed to assume that life cannot or will not start in other places.

I may have posted these before but it has not been recently. I will post these a subject at a time so that we can discuss.

Somehow there appears to be a small snake or worm on Mars...Oh dear, someone missed that one when reviewing this image. It appears to be a little bigger than a microbe. Anything small which has been there for a while would have been destroyed in the radiation, and the dry Martian atmosphere, so it cannot have been there for too long. Nothing on a barren planet should look like this does.

Original (far top right corner)

Old 09-10-2020, 10:12 PM

13,468 posts, read 22,102,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
Somewhat similar thread started in 2014 but everyone seemed to assume that life cannot or will not start in other places.

I may have posted these before but it has not been recently. I will post these a subject at a time so that we can discuss.

Somehow there appears to be a small snake or worm on Mars...Oh dear, someone missed that one when reviewing this image. It appears to be a little bigger than a microbe. Anything small which has been there for a while would have been destroyed in the radiation, and the dry Martian atmosphere, so it cannot have been there for too long. Nothing on a barren planet should look like this does.

Original (far top right corner)
It’s a rock, where the surface has been cleared off of smaller debris. That’s all it is.

When I expand that original picture, and go to that corner, it is so distorted I see faces all around, including part of a skull. They aren’t there, its enlargement distortion, it’s just that photo is not meant to be enlarged in that way. The distortion makes you see a snake, because it looks snakelike.

Old 09-11-2020, 02:06 AM

1,563 posts, read 1,844,599 times
Is this thread even serious? I mean intelligent life on Mars? Where are they hiding? Under the polar ice caps? I mean, c'mon this doesn't even sound reasonable. The farthest I'd be will to go is that there's a slight chance there could have been bacteria like life forms on Mars a long time ago when the climate was a lot more earth like. That's it. Even that would be a long shot. And no, that meteor they found from Mars did not contain fossils of bacteria on Mars. And there also is no face on the surface of Mars either.

Old 09-11-2020, 02:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallysmom
It’s a rock, where the surface has been cleared off of smaller debris. That’s all it is.
When I expand that original picture, and go to that corner, it is so distorted I see faces all around, including part of a skull. They aren’t there, its enlargement distortion, it’s just that photo is not meant to be enlarged in that way. The distortion makes you see a snake, because it looks snakelike.
Yes, NASA are rascals, aren't they. They make the image only as good as you can see without any further enlargement. Thankfully we have access to the PDS (Planetry Data System) which often has better images. Do you think the blueish colored image I posted is any better?

We have to remember that NASA says there is no running water on Mars and the thin atmosphere means the wind is not powerful enough to even blow 5mm 'blueberry spherules' around and into piles behind the rocks, so it seems there is little 'clearing of rock surfaces' going on there.

I know, I know, then of course we have the 'Dust Devils' which blow through occasionally and which you would think would clean things off from the rock surfaces. Certainly, the wind in the past has cleaned the MER rovers solar panels in what NASA calls 'Cleaning Events', and it has cleaned them really really well too. In fact there is hardly any dust left on those solar panels after a Cleaning Event has come through the area.

I dont know what to think really about all that we are told happens on Mars, it seems to change so often.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or