Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-16-2021, 12:38 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,583,782 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciceropolo View Post
Phenomena: The Secret History of the U.S. Governments Investigations into Extrasensory Perception and Psychokinesis by Annie Jacobson is a good read about the activities.

I've tried to use it to see lottery numbers to no avail
Lottery numbers seem like it would be an easy thing to 'remote view', its very specific information, 6 different numbers, its not like there is a bunch of unknowns, its JUST 6 numbers...

However if this was possible and so easy, I very much doubt the public would be privy to know that!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-16-2021, 03:38 AM

6,932 posts, read 6,866,775 times
Besides, as I understand it, RV is not really a predictive kind-of thing, it is more of a see-what-is-there kind of thing. Although I believe some groups have done some work on stock market predictions. It seems they assign some symbols to outcomes and do it that way, but I cannot remember where I saw the details. There is a company which focuses on business RV and the others probably still do work for the government perhaps?

Old 05-18-2022, 02:05 PM

19,697 posts, read 20,229,050 times
Third Eye Spies (Full Documentary) A True Story Of CIA Psychic Spying

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1VX_W32mNM

For more than 20 years the CIA studied psychic abilities for use in their top-secret spy program. With previously classified details about ESP now finally coming to light, there can be no more secrets.

Pretty interesting so far..

Old 05-18-2022, 08:05 PM

6,932 posts, read 6,866,775 times
The folks who are just saying it (Remote Viewing) was worthless are just blowing hot air - for some reason. They have no idea. Most of the original people who worked at Fort Meade have retired now and have told their story in books and articles. Some are still working with it or giving training, lectures, etc. Then there are the second and subsequent generations of RVers who they trained.

Old 05-19-2022, 10:50 AM

8,548 posts, read 10,969,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
The folks who are just saying it (Remote Viewing) was worthless are just blowing hot air - for some reason. They have no idea. Most of the original people who worked at Fort Meade have retired now and have told their story in books and articles. Some are still working with it or giving training, lectures, etc. Then there are the second and subsequent generations of RVers who they trained.
Hogwash.
Remote viewing is not something that can be turned on and off like a light switch.
You either have it or you don't.
It is not something that can be altered, or programmed.
A person with this ability never knows when they will have an incident with remote viewing, and certainly no one can "force remote viewing.

Old 05-19-2022, 11:23 AM

19,697 posts, read 20,229,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post

Hogwash.
Remote viewing is not something that can be turned on and off like a light switch.
A person with this ability never knows when they will have an incident with remote viewing, and certainly no one can "force remote viewing.
^My understanding, is that they were in an environment which allowed them both the time & money to cultivate the capabilities these people already had through further experimentation.

Not "training" just any random person to start suddenly seeing things. The government certainly has/had their own agenda for this sort of thing.

Old 05-19-2022, 06:42 PM

18,780 posts, read 18,127,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
Hogwash.
And that is why it is not worth our time or money! If we cannot learn useful information what good is it to anybody except those that are giving us this useless information?

A case in point is your vision of the capture of MH370 by an alien vessel. Your vision was of the plane taken into a cargo hold of the aliens. When pieces of wreckage were found you speculated that the aliens discarded what they did not want, but you did not see that. So we can ask why you did not 'see' the plane's ejection and you have answered that "it doesn't work that way". When asked if the passengers are still alive or where are they, then you give us the same response.

Supposedly our planet has a population of 7.9 billion people. To the best of my knowledge, you are the only one that saw this alien spacecraft kidnap the plane. Of course, we have had other individuals and agencies that have pointed us in the direction of a suicidal pilot or dangerous cargo or other more worldly explanations of the crash and disappearance of this fateful flight.

So how do we prove one individual is right compared to those that use science and collected evidence to support their speculations?

Old 05-19-2022, 06:57 PM

12,963 posts, read 9,481,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
One of the physicists, who participated in the experiment went public about it long ago. (Maybe it was Russell Targ.) The government used physicists, who felt they had psychic gifts. In several instances, they were able to do rough drawings of structures inside secret facilities in Siberia, but the results weren't anything spectacular.
Since the secret facilities were in Siberia, and presumably we've never seen the places in person, how could they determine that the structures drawn were anywhere near accurate?

Old 05-19-2022, 10:24 PM

8,548 posts, read 10,969,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
And that is why it is not worth our time or money! If we cannot learn useful information what good is it to anybody except those that are giving us this useless information?

A case in point is your vision of the capture of MH370 by an alien vessel. Your vision was of the plane taken into a cargo hold of the aliens. When pieces of wreckage were found you speculated that the aliens discarded what they did not want, but you did not see that. So we can ask why you did not 'see' the plane's ejection and you have answered that "it doesn't work that way". When asked if the passengers are still alive or where are they, then you give us the same response.

Supposedly our planet has a population of 7.9 billion people. To the best of my knowledge, you are the only one that saw this alien spacecraft kidnap the plane. Of course, we have had other individuals and agencies that have pointed us in the direction of a suicidal pilot or dangerous cargo or other more worldly explanations of the crash and disappearance of this fateful flight.

So how do we prove one individual is right compared to those that use science and collected evidence to support their speculations?
You must understand "all" of the evidence pertaining to a suicide by the pilot is nothing but speculation.
That can never be proven, just as my vision can never be proven.

Old 05-19-2022, 11:54 PM

3,495 posts, read 1,745,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Lottery numbers seem like it would be an easy thing to 'remote view', its very specific information, 6 different numbers, its not like there is a bunch of unknowns, its JUST 6 numbers...

However if this was possible and so easy, I very much doubt the public would be privy to know that!!
I found a web-site which gave instructions on how to dream about winning lottery numbers, I followed them and I did dream of the winning lottery number (Win4) which came out the next day. I haven't really concentrated on trying to do it again, I was busy with other things. The lotteries are aware some people have this ability.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal