Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-22-2021, 02:17 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,589,417 times

Advertisements

I saw this on Sasquatch Chronicles, I didnt listen to the podcast, but did some further reading on it, this is the basics...

With four completed albums and his number five in the works Kris Allen is a true super star when it comes to his music and when it comes to his fans. As a native Texan Kris started his music career at a young age, but there were obstacles in the road during his journey that would prove to change the course of his life forever.

Kris Allen is not just a super star within the music industry but he is also well known throughout the paranormal arena, as well as a dedicated Bigfoot investigator.

Kris will be sharing with us an encounter he had as a child as Kris and his family watched in amazement as a Sasquatch was sitting in a tree watching them. Kris said “We thought it was some sort of strange monkey that got loose.” Kris owns a large farm in WV and talks about other encounters he has had with the creatures over the years. Kris says “One of the strangest things I have ever seen was a werewolf like creature that was walking towards my younger son while he played on the farm. I did not know what it was the only way I can describe it is it reminded me of a Hollywood werewolf, like you would see in the movies. As it approached my young son I went after it with my gun….”
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-22-2021, 09:24 PM

6,941 posts, read 6,869,734 times
So, did he shoot the warewolf and kill it ?

Old 02-23-2021, 02:48 AM

18,780 posts, read 18,133,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
I saw this on Sasquatch Chronicles, I didnt listen to the podcast, but did some further reading on it, this is the basics...

With four completed albums and his number five in the works Kris Allen is a true super star when it comes to his music and when it comes to his fans. As a native Texan Kris started his music career at a young age, but there were obstacles in the road during his journey that would prove to change the course of his life forever.

Kris Allen is not just a super star within the music industry but he is also well known throughout the paranormal arena, as well as a dedicated Bigfoot investigator.

Kris will be sharing with us an encounter he had as a child as Kris and his family watched in amazement as a Sasquatch was sitting in a tree watching them. Kris said “We thought it was some sort of strange monkey that got loose.” Kris owns a large farm in WV and talks about other encounters he has had with the creatures over the years. Kris says “One of the strangest things I have ever seen was a werewolf like creature that was walking towards my younger son while he played on the farm. I did not know what it was the only way I can describe it is it reminded me of a Hollywood werewolf, like you would see in the movies. As it approached my young son I went after it with my gun….”
So why are you telling us this and why isn't he?

This is a big problem with most of your posts. You have the individual that saw something and made the report. Then we have investigators that repeat this information and others that also repeat the information. But every time it gets repeated it can be changed. First hand reports are bad enough without evidence to prove they are correct. Then you toss in cases where nobody knows the names of the original observers.

If this is what Kris saw and he wants to tell us about his observations, why do you have to tell us that he is going to tell us something? We have no idea if you got his facts straight?

Old 02-23-2021, 04:43 AM

5,672 posts, read 5,877,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
So, did he shoot the warewolf and kill it ?
He needs silver bullets or it wont hurt it.

Old 02-23-2021, 07:57 AM

3,287 posts, read 2,021,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UpstateJohn View Post
He needs silver bullets or it wont hurt it.
Bob Seger took them all with him to the afterife.

Old 02-23-2021, 08:27 AM

15,638 posts, read 26,251,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KemBro71 View Post
Bob Seger took them all with him to the afterife.
Now THAT scared me. Bob Seger is very much alive.

Old 02-23-2021, 09:40 AM

3,287 posts, read 2,021,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallysmom View Post
Now THAT scared me. Bob Seger is very much alive.
hehe you saw what I did there...

Old 02-23-2021, 09:55 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,589,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
So why are you telling us this and why isn't he?

This is a big problem with most of your posts. You have the individual that saw something and made the report. Then we have investigators that repeat this information and others that also repeat the information. But every time it gets repeated it can be changed. First hand reports are bad enough without evidence to prove they are correct. Then you toss in cases where nobody knows the names of the original observers.

If this is what Kris saw and he wants to tell us about his observations, why do you have to tell us that he is going to tell us something? We have no idea if you got his facts straight?
HE IS telling people about it...(in the podcast), obviously I cannot post the ENTIRE transcript of the podcast, if you are interested, you can go to Sasquatch Chronicles and listen to the show. (he was a guest on the show).

( I can post a link to the podcast if anyone wants to listen to it), although it is from 2012.

Old 02-23-2021, 10:09 AM

15,638 posts, read 26,251,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KemBro71 View Post
hehe you saw what I did there...
Don’t go around killing people. My late husband had that weird thing happened to him several times. He was at a party when he was in high school, and they were all joking around and having a great time and he started talking about the late great Jack Benny.

Unbeknownst to him, while he was talking about it apparently it was JUST released that Jack Benny had died.

Same circumstances, different party a few years later, he started talking about the late great Groucho Marx. Found out Groucho Marx died the day before the next day. My husband claimed after a while that he felt that he had killed these people.

Old 02-23-2021, 10:18 AM

19,718 posts, read 10,118,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallysmom View Post
Don’t go around killing people. My late husband had that weird thing happened to him several times. He was at a party when he was in high school, and they were all joking around and having a great time and he started talking about the late great Jack Benny.

Unbeknownst to him, while he was talking about it apparently it was JUST released that Jack Benny had died.

Same circumstances, different party a few years later, he started talking about the late great Groucho Marx. Found out Groucho Marx died the day before the next day. My husband claimed after a while that he felt that he had killed these people.
At a class reunion, they were reading off the names of the deceased class members. When they got to one name, a man stood up and said, uh, I am here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal