Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-30-2021, 12:28 PM

15 posts, read 11,085 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallysmom View Post
My first assumption would be mental illness. Very treatable. If, of course, he survived the shooting.

But, no, the wife is not lying. I would also think an extremely religious person would reach for what she knows well, which would be possession.

The professionals would have a much better idea of what was actually going on.
The man died, the professionals are taking too long
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-30-2021, 12:58 PM

2,411 posts, read 1,623,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oras View Post
The man died, the professionals are taking too long
How are you connected to all this?

Old 03-30-2021, 01:01 PM

14,986 posts, read 23,765,217 times
Quote:
Yes athena, greek godess, the wife says she heard athenas voice since the day they visite someone who read their hand's line. Her husbad told her that god is in him
Well see, if it was Hades or Zeus, that would make sense.

She didn't need a priest, she needed Hercules to kick Greek God butt!

Old 03-30-2021, 02:18 PM

12,022 posts, read 11,479,275 times
Since the police shot him, there should be a criminal complaint or arrest report, an arraignment hearing, and a trial. Without the names, city, police department, and approximate date of incident, there's nothing anyone can do to accurately track the story.

Old 03-31-2021, 07:43 AM

I am connected to all this because im the couple best friend. Since 20yrs and im 30 now. I know them like noone. The wife told me all the story but afraid to tell the same story to the police and the psychologist for they will say she is crazy. I want to see clear. Its only for my personal information.

I conclude bob may has become schizophren but i cant understand how his wife too, its not like flu.

Old 03-31-2021, 08:05 AM

14,986 posts, read 23,765,217 times
Quote:
I am connected to all this because im the couple best friend. Since 20yrs and im 30 now. I know them like noone. The wife told me all the story but afraid to tell the same story to the police and the psychologist for they will say she is crazy. I want to see clear. Its only for my personal information.

I conclude bob may has become schizophren but i cant understand how his wife too, its not like flu.
Nothing wrong with his wife, she is the victim. Her claim of possession is just her attempt to rationalize the tragedy, probably brought up by superstitious beliefs from her native country.
I still don't get the greek god angle however. Maybe she was watching too much "Zena Warrior Princess" reruns.

Old 03-31-2021, 11:30 AM

1- both got a mental illness at the same time
2- there was really possession by god, thus the wife is possessed by a demon
3- after the traumatist, the wife lost a little bit of mind and allucinating
4-canabis
5- wife lying because cheated on husband

Which one?

Old 03-31-2021, 01:49 PM

15,631 posts, read 26,117,738 times
Or he had a mental illness, and she being super religious has rationalized it into him being demonically possessed.

Old 03-31-2021, 02:53 PM

2,411 posts, read 1,623,188 times
Quote:
1- both got a mental illness at the same time
2- there was really possession by god, thus the wife is possessed by a demon
3- after the traumatist, the wife lost a little bit of mind and allucinating
4-canabis
5- wife lying because cheated on husband

Which one?
1 is highly unlikely
2 isn't even a serious option
3 also highly unlikely
4 not a chance
5 is a real plausibility

Also could be any of these
6 alcohol-drunks are known to get very violent
7 Meth-this stuff is beyond horrible
Plus the things I listed in a previous post.

I have a life long friend that has picked up a small meth habit for about 2 years now. In most areas of life you would never know he has a problem. Then it comes to stuff in this section of the forum. Before the meth he would have laughed at you for believing in such stuff. Sadly now he is all in on all of it. He says he has seen BF and regularly sees alien ships. Sadly you can't even talk to him about how silly his beliefs have become. He gets seriously offended and acts like a little kid.

I have another friend that heavy drinking has done the same thing to but he is on a Covid kick. He makes up crazy statistics and talks about how it is fake and not real. He also gets mad and acts like a little kid if you don't agree with him. The constant drinking has made him so he no longer has any friends. I see him maybe once every couple weeks but can't stand to be around him very long any more.

Old 03-31-2021, 04:47 PM

9,512 posts, read 6,020,437 times
Quote:
Yes athena, greek godess, the wife says she heard athenas voice since the day they visite someone who read their hand's line. Her husbad told her that god is in him
It's not God that is in him. Something else. How long have they been in Canada?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal