U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-25-2021, 10:33 AM

15 posts, read 9,730 times

Advertisements

Still confuse today
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-28-2021, 08:29 PM

1,733 posts, read 553,218 times
I saw a real live exorcism when I was about nine years old. It was real! Very real! The power went on and off everyone heard a buzzing sound and a lightbulb shattered in a lamp. And I’m not even going to tell you the stuff that came out of the man that they were doing the exorcism on. I heard sounds and saw faces that no human can make. I will never forget it. I’m no bible thumper, but pure evil via demons etc is a real thing. And yes I also believe in mental illness. A lot of people are in fact mentally ill that exhibit signs that might make someone think they’re possessed. It’s very important to distinguish the difference.

Old 01-08-2022, 07:26 AM

23,432 posts, read 9,798,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oras View Post
Attempt to murder. non violent man sudddenly try to kill wife with a knife. Got shot 3 bullet by police. Wife both hand got deep cut, cut on face, lost one teeth

Bob and jane are from madagascar. They got a job in a factory in canada. Known as a sweet and loving couple. Their belief in god is above all.
One day the police had to intervene because bob was trying to kill the love of his life, his whole world as he used to say.

Wife says he was possessed by god.
There are lots of details that jane gave:
Bob was hearing voices and was convinced that it was god. Jane too said she was hearing voices until the day she was attacked, saying that it was the voice of godess athena.
Jane says" on that day his eyes were fixed, his voice was strange, his strength was unbelieveable. He said to me "you are not yourself, i know who you are and im going to kill you demon" that is when he beat me, break my teeth, fill the sink with detergent and try to drown me in there. I have faint so many time. I asked him for water but he said its the demon who is talking. When he went in the living room i have call my aunt who live not far from here. She called the police immediately. I run in the kitchen i take the knife to frightened him, maybe if i hurt him he will got his mind back. But he jumped on me, took the knife, sit on me and carve that cross on my cheek. He was trying to cut my throat when the police enter, bob was shocked to see them, and look back at me shocked as if he didnt know what is happening. Then he lost control and continute to put pressure to the knife and the police shot him 3 times.

Here it is. Would like to see clear in all this. If you got any question dont hesitate. I have questioned his best friends, his wife, his parent, brother, collegues etc

Thank you
Many are divided in terms of the Michael Taylor case in England.

If you are interested in the case, it is told very well by the youtuber Mr Ballen (a former US Navy Seal) in the video below. It starts at 16 minutes and 56 seconds in to the video, and is well worth watching.

Michael Taylor (British Killer) - Wikipedia

Anneliese Michel is a well known case in Germany.

Anneliese Michel - Wikipedia

Trial of Arne Cheyenne Johnson is a well known case in the US.

Trial of Arne Cheyenne Johnson - Wikipedia

Michael Taylor story starts 15 minutes and 56 seconds in to the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfnbgIkT_jk

Last edited by Brave New World; 01-08-2022 at 07:36 AM..

Old 01-08-2022, 07:33 PM

6,675 posts, read 5,885,607 times
It is said that the military can transmit voices into our heads. Certainly people do things they do not realise they are doing and have no memory of it afterwards. This has been demonstrated with the JFK killer and Siran siran who is still in jail. Both deny being there & doing the killing yet could have been CIA mind control victims.

Derren Brown proved this could be done in one of his programs by taking a man off the street and showing that the guy could be made to shoot someone without remembering anything. It is a REALLY big deal, but it did not make much media coverage I cannot imagine why...

Old 01-08-2022, 08:50 PM

1,899 posts, read 966,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
It is said that the military can transmit voices into our heads. Certainly people do things they do not realise they are doing and have no memory of it afterwards. This has been demonstrated with the JFK killer and Siran siran who is still in jail. Both deny being there & doing the killing yet could have been CIA mind control victims.

Derren Brown proved this could be done in one of his programs by taking a man off the street and showing that the guy could be made to shoot someone without remembering anything. It is a REALLY big deal, but it did not make much media coverage I cannot imagine why...
The magician and illusionist? If so that could be why nobody took it seriously as it would have been part of an act.

Old 01-09-2022, 07:47 PM

23,045 posts, read 29,765,479 times
Quote:
Attempt to murder. non violent man sudddenly try to kill wife with a knife. Got shot 3 bullet by police. Wife both hand got deep cut, cut on face, lost one teeth

Bob and jane are from madagascar. They got a job in a factory in canada. Known as a sweet and loving couple. Their belief in god is above all.
One day the police had to intervene because bob was trying to kill the love of his life, his whole world as he used to say.

Bob was hearing voices and was convinced that it was god. Jane too said she was hearing voices until the day she was attacked, saying that it was the voice of godess athena.
Jane says" on that day his eyes were fixed, his voice was strange, his strength was unbelieveable. He said to me "you are not yourself, i know who you are and im going to kill you demon" that is when he beat me, break my teeth, fill the sink with detergent and try to drown me in there. I have faint so many time. I asked him for water but he said its the demon who is talking. When he went in the living room i have call my aunt who live not far from here. She called the police immediately. I run in the kitchen i take the knife to frightened him, maybe if i hurt him he will got his mind back. But he jumped on me, took the knife, sit on me and carve that cross on my cheek. He was trying to cut my throat when the police enter, bob was shocked to see them, and look back at me shocked as if he didnt know what is happening. Then he lost control and continute to put pressure to the knife and the police shot him 3 times.

Here it is. Would like to see clear in all this. If you got any question dont hesitate. I have questioned his best friends, his wife, his parent, brother, collegues etc

Thank you
Well, I have never heard of anyone who was "possessed by God". It is a concept that is contrary to my own eclectic spiritual beliefs.

Second, people who have mental illness, substance abuse problems and other conditions that compromise the mind from creating a barrier against outside intrusions.

Possession and Mental Illness are not mutually exclusive.

Old 01-10-2022, 08:51 AM

21,750 posts, read 25,785,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheena12 View Post
Possession and Mental Illness are not mutually exclusive.
Agreed. Although I might add: Possession and mental illness are not necessarily mutually exclusive.

Old 01-10-2022, 09:02 PM

23,045 posts, read 29,765,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
Agreed. Although I might add: Possession and mental illness are not necessarily mutually exclusive.
I agree with that, too.

Old 01-12-2022, 12:10 PM

7,096 posts, read 5,446,839 times
Quote:

Thank you
While I think that mental illness has a lot to do with people's behaviors. I do feel that you can make yourself vulnerable to a possession through hardships, invitation, or just being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

This video (super scary, watch only if you're not squeamish or frightened easily) supports that if you open yourself up to a demon, they will try to come in a wreck havoc. https://youtu.be/12oCYKJNLAA

Old 01-12-2022, 02:16 PM

1,733 posts, read 553,218 times
A lifelong family friend, now retired federal judge after serving thirty years in law enforcement including the FBI, talked about a case when he was a military police officer in his 20s involving a woman who weighed all of about 120 pounds. Five grown men couldn’t hold her down. He said he could feel the demon or devil, you just sense it. Voices coming from her no human could make. He still talks about to this day, he’s in his 80’s and not the type to makeup stories. Very “matter of fact” guy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal