U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2021, 11:22 AM

15 posts, read 9,732 times

Advertisements

Attempt to murder. non violent man sudddenly try to kill wife with a knife. Got shot 3 bullet by police. Wife both hand got deep cut, cut on face, lost one teeth

Bob and jane are from madagascar. They got a job in a factory in canada. Known as a sweet and loving couple. Their belief in god is above all.
One day the police had to intervene because bob was trying to kill the love of his life, his whole world as he used to say.

Wife says he was possessed by god.
There are lots of details that jane gave:
Bob was hearing voices and was convinced that it was god. Jane too said she was hearing voices until the day she was attacked, saying that it was the voice of godess athena.
Jane says" on that day his eyes were fixed, his voice was strange, his strength was unbelieveable. He said to me "you are not yourself, i know who you are and im going to kill you demon" that is when he beat me, break my teeth, fill the sink with detergent and try to drown me in there. I have faint so many time. I asked him for water but he said its the demon who is talking. When he went in the living room i have call my aunt who live not far from here. She called the police immediately. I run in the kitchen i take the knife to frightened him, maybe if i hurt him he will got his mind back. But he jumped on me, took the knife, sit on me and carve that cross on my cheek. He was trying to cut my throat when the police enter, bob was shocked to see them, and look back at me shocked as if he didnt know what is happening. Then he lost control and continute to put pressure to the knife and the police shot him 3 times.

Here it is. Would like to see clear in all this. If you got any question dont hesitate. I have questioned his best friends, his wife, his parent, brother, collegues etc

Thank you
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2021, 10:50 PM

Now it's more complicated. Very interesting but impossible to accuse the governement for i dont have any proof and i will never get any. It is governement, cant fight against them. Its a better theory than that being possessed by God. Or maybe in this case God=Governement

Old 03-29-2021, 12:57 AM

28,124 posts, read 10,604,217 times
I have heard and read a few occasions where a victim of physical attack claims the assailants eyes 'changed', as they became more violent, their eyes went black...I have actually heard this firsthand from a victim of assault. Some victims go as far to say their faces change.

Old 03-29-2021, 02:51 AM

Note that the day before the drama, bob convinced his wife that they have to go to a place but didnt give more information. Jane accompanied him for she didnt want him to go alone and it was 00.30. They walk 6km, crossed ice cold rivers, forest and when back home

Old 03-29-2021, 08:43 AM

1,910 posts, read 974,795 times
There are many non-fantasy reasons for this. Could have been tainted food, combination of "herbal" supplements, and even early onset of many diseases.

Before we knew what was going on my Mom went crazy almost overnight. She went from not being religious at all to religion being the most important thing in her life. Not a regular religion but some funky stuff she made up she knew was true. If you didn't agree with the crazy stuff she said she didn't just disagree she would scream and call you all sorts of names. She was also hearing and seeing stuff that was not there. This is a very small part of the crazy she became. Turned out it was early onset Parkinsons. After she got on the correct medication the craziness went way down.

Could also be early dementia. My great grandpa would get very violent out of the blue for the simplest of disagreements. I notice he was starting to take more potassium pills than he was supposed to. So I took the 2 pills a day he was taking and would give them to him every morning. Sometimes within a few minutes of taking them he would demand his pills for the day. He would get violent and scream that I was trying to kill him by not giving him his medication.

Just saying there are many many real reasons for this to have happened and zero "fantasy" reasons.

Old 03-29-2021, 09:16 AM

12,026 posts, read 10,623,299 times
The police would have him held for medical and mental evaluation. There is no such thing as possession. It's either or a combination of mental illness, medical crisis, and abuse of drugs, such as bath salts.

Old 03-30-2021, 05:37 AM

Is it possible that his wife is lying?

Old 03-30-2021, 10:00 AM

15,362 posts, read 24,689,018 times
My first assumption would be mental illness. Very treatable. If, of course, he survived the shooting.

But, no, the wife is not lying. I would also think an extremely religious person would reach for what she knows well, which would be possession.

The professionals would have a much better idea of what was actually going on.

Old 03-30-2021, 11:00 AM

15,015 posts, read 22,477,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oras View Post
Attempt to murder. non violent man sudddenly try to kill wife with a knife. Got shot 3 bullet by police. Wife both hand got deep cut, cut on face, lost one teeth

Bob and jane are from madagascar. They got a job in a factory in canada. Known as a sweet and loving couple. Their belief in god is above all.
One day the police had to intervene because bob was trying to kill the love of his life, his whole world as he used to say.

Wife says he was possessed by god.
There are lots of details that jane gave:
Bob was hearing voices and was convinced that it was god. Jane too said she was hearing voices until the day she was attacked, saying that it was the voice of godess athena.
Jane says" on that day his eyes were fixed, his voice was strange, his strength was unbelieveable. He said to me "you are not yourself, i know who you are and im going to kill you demon" that is when he beat me, break my teeth, fill the sink with detergent and try to drown me in there. I have faint so many time. I asked him for water but he said its the demon who is talking. When he went in the living room i have call my aunt who live not far from here. She called the police immediately. I run in the kitchen i take the knife to frightened him, maybe if i hurt him he will got his mind back. But he jumped on me, took the knife, sit on me and carve that cross on my cheek. He was trying to cut my throat when the police enter, bob was shocked to see them, and look back at me shocked as if he didnt know what is happening. Then he lost control and continute to put pressure to the knife and the police shot him 3 times.

Here it is. Would like to see clear in all this. If you got any question dont hesitate. I have questioned his best friends, his wife, his parent, brother, collegues etc

Thank you
I see absolutely nothing here supporting possession, even if one believes in such a thing. The Vatican has some qualifiers to determine if it is a legitimate possession or not, none of which even cover one single thing you mentioned.

It's also conflicting - he wanted to kill his wife to kill the demon? Then why would the "demon" possess him to kill another possessed person? Also what's with "Athena", you mean he was possessed by an ancient greek goddess?

Old 03-30-2021, 12:25 PM

Yes athena, greek godess, the wife says she heard athenas voice since the day they visite someone who read their hand's line. Her husbad told her that god is in him
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal