Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-12-2008, 06:00 PM

9,732 posts, read 4,060,767 times

Advertisements

When I was a little girl, the adult women in my family played the ouija board. To them it was just a game. One night when they were playing, I needed to go to the bathroom. As I was walking down the hall, I saw a woman dressed in old fashioned clothes. Like something from the 1920's. She had black cat eyed glasses, and her hair up in a bun. I will never forget the way she looked. She was pilfering through my Grandmother's purses. (My Grandmother kept several purses hanging behind her bedroom door.) She looked up, and glared at me. I was terrified. I took off running for the living room. When I told what I saw, they told me I just imagined it. But that was the last time they ever played at night.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-12-2008, 06:22 PM

97 posts, read 203,555 times
The game may be played innocently by persons. But the spiritual powers that exist to whom they "open the door".... are not innocent.

There are many fallen angels who seek the "open door" to manifest... imo.

Grace and peace,

"LeeLee"

Old 05-12-2008, 06:34 PM

16,224 posts, read 25,655,987 times
OMG!! Sandgirl....I was raised in a house where the ouija board was played alot! I didn`t know any better, being raised with it in the house, and also played by adults, but I have a story about it too.
One night, my sister and I was playing it. It didn`t move, or work. We were about ready to put it away, and I have NEVER felt so much force, and power on that board, as I did that night. It was moving so fast, that we could not make out what it spelled out. We looked at each other, and said,"What did it spell?" And it immediately, took back off, same speed...and we was able to follow it. It spelled out," GET OUT NOW!!" We both threw it, and ran! I haven`t played it since then.
I had played it for years, and NEVER experienced that much evil, and force, as that night we played it.

But....to answer your question? No. I don`t think the ouija board is just a game. I think its a dangerous game, or very well could be.

Last edited by yankeegirl313; 05-12-2008 at 07:29 PM..

Old 05-12-2008, 08:16 PM

1,506 posts, read 4,278,870 times
Yep, its pretty much just compressed cardboard and piece of plastic.

Old 05-12-2008, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidus View Post
Yep, its pretty much just compressed cardboard and piece of plastic.

Ya` think? Have you ever played it before?

Old 05-12-2008, 08:29 PM

5,092 posts, read 14,825,943 times
"Ouija" can release the spirits of the dead, and in that sense, it can be dangerous.

However, an even more dangerous game is "Monopoly" which can release the spirits of dead Capitalists which are the most deadly and destructive demons known to mankind.

Old 05-12-2008, 09:27 PM

431 posts, read 1,641,278 times
I got goose bumps reading this. I will absolutly not allow an ouija borad in my home I have had enough experiences with good spirits I don't want to tempt fate and meet up with some evil or bad spirits. Ouija boards are just portals for the evil to enter into your home plus some people cannot get rid of their ouija board even after several attemps.

Old 05-12-2008, 09:43 PM

1,114 posts, read 2,115,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ali&ajsmom View Post
plus some people cannot get rid of their ouija board even after several attemps.
Reading this I could just picture someone driving off into the woods pushing there Ouija board out the door and quickly driving off. Only to find it sitting on the doorstep the next morning having found it way home like an unwanted dog.

Old 05-12-2008, 09:55 PM

True story...someone told me once, that they put their ouija board in a fire, just to find it sitting outside of the barrell the next day.

Old 05-12-2008, 11:57 PM

756 posts, read 2,574,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by grace_explosion View Post
The game may be played innocently by persons. But the spiritual powers that exist to whom they "open the door".... are not innocent.

There are many fallen angels who seek the "open door" to manifest... imo.

Grace and peace,

"LeeLee"
I agree.............
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal