Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-23-2021, 12:55 AM

169 posts, read 129,997 times

Advertisements

Here in Bulgaria where psychics are all the rage many ask for your birthday but do not do any numerology nor astrology. I don't know why they need the birthdate.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-25-2021, 01:16 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,570,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmcoolm View Post
Here in Bulgaria where psychics are all the rage many ask for your birthday but do not do any numerology nor astrology. I don't know why they need the birthdate.
Identity theft?

Old 07-25-2021, 05:22 PM

14,735 posts, read 15,028,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmcoolm View Post
The major arcana of the tarot have been getting used by psychics for over 5,000 years. The minor arcana didn't get invented to accompany the majors until the 1300's AD. Psychics have ALWAYS been all the rage everywhere around the world and tarot cards have been used as a comprehensive tool by all manner of psychics for thousands of years. So it's really not as though the tarot are just suddenly becoming a popular thing, they've always been popular for a very, very long time.

In response to your bolded question above I can tell you why I ask for the client's birthdate and full name when I do their reading, and I know several other psychics will do it for the same reasons. It's because knowing the client's birthdate lets ME know what their astrological sun sign is (which tells me a HUGE amount of information about them without even calculating where all the other planets come into it), and it lets ME break down and know what their numerological birth number is. Additionally, knowing what a person's full name and full spelling of it is will also tell ME something numerologically about that person's personality, religion, spirituality and physical & mental health (which can change if the person changes their name).

See, all that extra information is tools for me to use in conjunction with the tarot cards, it's not intended for me to sit there and work out something to tell them based on their birthdate. I mentally take all that information and combine that with the tarot cards placements and symbols and psychic inspirations that become most prominent while doing the reading. It gives me the opportunity to give the client a much fuller, way more comprehensive, extensive and satisfying reading than what they would get if I only used tarot, or only used astrology, or only used numerology, or only used crystals, or only palm or body or aura reading or runestones, tea leaves or I Ching, etc. etc. etc.

Old 07-26-2021, 08:32 PM

14,735 posts, read 15,028,112 times
PS to above. I forgot to mention that a conscientious psychic doesn't tell a client what the client thinks s/he wants to hear. A conscientious psychic tells the client the truth about what s/he NEEDS to know, whether the client likes it or not.

Old 07-27-2021, 04:49 AM

169 posts, read 129,997 times
That's true! I've hand some faux ones tell me I must move to a place I was thinking about at that time. But on Street view I get negative gut feelings looking at the place. So I ain't going there any time soon. That whole country rubs me off the wrong way.

The issue I have with tarot is I've had the same solar plexus pain while using them I got from some psychics, so I guess they facilitate some kind of portal or at least flow of energy to/from the chakras (or energy cords are created?). I was so messed by psychics with negative energy I would only trust that one that was the real deal.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal