Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-17-2021, 05:11 AM

5,677 posts, read 5,901,269 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
So, why arent we seeing govt leaders and other very powerful people being abducted?
Why would they?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2021, 06:00 AM

22,931 posts, read 28,306,592 times
Quote:
So, why arent we seeing govt leaders and other very powerful people being abducted?

From all the cases Ive seen, its generally 'nobodies', that are abducted, and they do not go on to do anything of importance AFTER their abduction.
Maybe the aliens know what they're doing?

Old 09-17-2021, 07:18 AM
KCZ

4,682 posts, read 3,679,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
Open your eyes a little more and see how infertile we are now. The male sperm count is declining and the quality and mobility of sperm is really bad at the moment. Possibly this is due to the pollution, the hormones in meat, the GMO in crops and the toxic chemicals in the water supply.

Some estimates from those who run abduction support groups and who perform hypnosis on abduction subjects estimate that around 2% are already being subjected to abduction events in their life. This is an immense number which suggests that millions are being abducted. Even if this is an overestimate and only 1%, it is still millions in the USA alone.

Since this runs in families through generations, you have an effect where one modified person becomes 2, becomes, 4, becomes 8 becomes 16 and the effect grows exponentially. So, soon they will not need to abduct new people because everyone will have the new genetic traits as introduced by them. If their agenda is anti-human then we are already doomed. If it is pro-human, then maybe we are saved.

Who knows, but it does not look good from a secrecy point-of-view because they are not coming out and telling us about it.

I don't need to open my eyes, thank you. I was responding to the theory that ET's are trying to save the planet, not save humans. The current infertility "problem" is globally non-existent and world populations are projected to reach 10B by 2060. If ET's truly wanted to save the planet, they missed their opportunity a long time ago. The best thing that could happen to the planet at this point is that your anti-human doom scenario happens sooner rather than later.

Old 09-17-2021, 09:11 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,627,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCZ View Post
I don't need to open my eyes, thank you. I was responding to the theory that ET's are trying to save the planet, not save humans. The current infertility "problem" is globally non-existent and world populations are projected to reach 10B by 2060. If ET's truly wanted to save the planet, they missed their opportunity a long time ago. The best thing that could happen to the planet at this point is that your anti-human doom scenario happens sooner rather than later.
Its very possible our idea of 'saving the planet' and the aliens version is quite different!

Its also very likely that we humans do not fully comprehend the 'larger picture' in the scheme of things.

But ultimately, if these beings are extraterrestrial, why would they be interested in saving a planet that is not their own? From everything we are learning about other planets out there, its looking more and more like Earth is really nothing special or unique.

We know they are abducting people, and we know they want people to forget this memory....that is not really the best indicator of something positive imo.

Who knows, maybe these people are 'sleepers', and at some point in the future, the aliens will flip their switch to 'activate them' for some purpose? There is really no way to estimate how many people have been abducted over the years, only a fraction of them are able to recall the memories, its likely the majority never even suspect they have been abducted...(I read a theory once from a prolific UFO researcher, he thought EVERY person that has even seen a UFO, has been abducted and they just are not aware of it!)

Old 09-17-2021, 10:00 AM

Quote:
Its very possible our idea of 'saving the planet' and the aliens version is quite different!
"Possible" being the key word. Not probable. But yes, that is possible.

Quote:
Its also very likely that we humans do not fully comprehend the 'larger picture' in the scheme of things.
And there, I think you can safely state "probable."

Quote:
But ultimately, if these beings are extraterrestrial, why would they be interested in saving a planet that is not their own?
We have no way of knowing.

Quote:
We know they are abducting people
No. We do not. We know people are claiming that. But we have no more proof of it than we do that Elvis lives.

Old 09-17-2021, 11:18 AM

1,095 posts, read 885,422 times
Maybe the whole thing is that a bunch of random people are making the whole thing up.

I do know of some cases where the people had ulterior motives to claim UFO events:

- One man used a UFO as an alibi for falling asleep in his taxi and ignoring radio calls.
- One man said he went into the UFO business after the government shut down his whiskey bootlegging.
- A woman claimed an abduction in the middle of a city. Nobody in the area saw a UFO at the time.
- A company tricked an employee into believing he was abducted to get a contract deadline extended.
- Movie people staged a UFO crash to make publicity for their upcoming film.
- At least two alien encounters were caused by post-hypnotic suggestions from party hypnosis.
- Criminals called in fake UFO reports to keep police busy while they robbed a business.

We do not have ANY actual UFO cases. What we have are UFO reports from people.

Old 09-17-2021, 06:28 PM

8,499 posts, read 6,911,311 times
If you’re not exactly sure what happened IT’s GOTTA BE ALIENS!

Old 09-17-2021, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
"Possible" being the key word. Not probable. But yes, that is possible.

And there, I think you can safely state "probable."

We have no way of knowing.

No. We do not. We know people are claiming that. But we have no more proof of it than we do that Elvis lives.
Well, we have many doctors who have removed 'devices' they cannot identify, there are a few doctors that are well known for removing these implants.

Old 09-17-2021, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by msgsing View Post
If you’re not exactly sure what happened IT’s GOTTA BE ALIENS!
If the technology is so far beyond what any world nations have, and they are blatantly breaking the laws of physics ...there are not many other explanations... as one DOD official basically said.

Old 09-18-2021, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Well, we have many doctors who have removed 'devices' they cannot identify, there are a few doctors that are well known for removing these implants.
You have seemingly have a broader definition of "many" than the rest of the English-speaking world.

Seriously though: Let's see the evidence. Has it been verified? Are these doctors reputable, or are they quack-a-doos?

Quote:
If the technology is so far beyond what any world nations have, and they are blatantly breaking the laws of physics ...there are not many other explanations... as one DOD official basically said.
I can think of other explanations that are just as if not more probably than alien spacecraft:

1. Visitors from another dimension.

2. Visitors from the future.

3. Some natural phenomenon that we just haven't figured out yet.

4. Some explanation for which we simply don't have a frame of reference.

Personally, my money is on #4, but I admit I'm just guessing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal