Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-24-2021, 03:23 AM

6,952 posts, read 6,877,619 times

Advertisements

Nightcrawlers are alien/paranormal entities which look rather like an old gypsy clothes peg. Some people call them Matchstick men like this 2019 post because they are almost like an upside down 'Y' letter as they are mostly legs and have a very small body and head.

The latest Paranormal Caught on Camera has an example of these creatures caught on CCTV (as many of the other sightings of them are as well). The two images below are from a different incident which shows them better.

Link 1
Link 2

-------------------------------------------

In the latest Paranormal Caught on Camera (S04E16 around minute 25) there is also a Bigfoot captured on camera which does not appear to me to be faked. However, the face cannot be seen but it can be seen to be moving/swaying as they are reported to do when standing behind trees watching. It is snowing so the white streaks are snow coming down between it and the trail camera. This is good because it may provide a further difficulty for someone to produce a cgi fake. Unfortunately, what slightly worries me is that the camera zooms into what we are "supposed" to be seeing but maybe that is taking the original and zooming in on that.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-25-2021, 02:03 AM

8,975 posts, read 10,215,820 times
There haven’t been documented sightings of the whitewalkers in several years it seems. I wonder why they left and why they were in Fresno to begin with.

Old 09-25-2021, 07:32 AM

12,322 posts, read 17,137,000 times
I remember this and even started a thread myself on these sightings a few years ago. It does not seem to be a regular sighting like Bigfoot or similar things, nor was it debunked as a hoax. What were these things?

Old 09-26-2021, 02:32 PM

18,773 posts, read 18,145,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D. Scott View Post
I remember this and even started a thread myself on these sightings a few years ago. It does not seem to be a regular sighting like Bigfoot or similar things, nor was it debunked as a hoax. What were these things?
Wait a second, isn't that Gumby: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gumby? With such poor video evidence, all of these sightings could be fakes.

Old 09-26-2021, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
Wait a second, isn't that Gumby: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gumby? With such poor video evidence, all of these sightings could be fakes.
Gumby has a torso and arms though. And isnt there only one Gumby? Its not like the Smurfs, where theres a whole bunch of them.

Old 09-26-2021, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Gumby has a torso and arms though. And isnt there only one Gumby? Its not like the Smurfs, where theres a whole bunch of them.
I like the term “haunted pants” the best for these guys

Old 09-27-2021, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefox View Post
Sisterhood of the haunted traveling pants! We solved it.

Old 09-27-2021, 08:37 PM

234 posts, read 99,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefox View Post
That reminds me of what our old biology teacher said during a sex education lesson-
"Boys, now that you've reached adolescence, you may have noticed things beginning to happen in your trousers"

Old 09-27-2021, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Sisterhood of the haunted traveling pants! We solved it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorOldSpike View Post
That reminds me of what our old biology teacher said during a sex education lesson-
"Boys, now that you've reached adolescence, you may have noticed things beginning to happen in your trousers"
Lmao! You’ve got me crackin up
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal