U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-08-2021, 12:35 AM

6,690 posts, read 5,903,284 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
According to your article, the Pope has said he believes in evolution, but I am not convinced. Who's to say that those fossils and skulls they found of so called ancestral humans were not just another animal created by God? Therefore, humans are not descended from any of these creatures, only genetically similar. Humans have always been humans, if you ask me.

Since the title of the thread is about aliens abducting human women to have babies with the lizard people, I will stay on topic and go a step further and say that maybe these aliens breeded humans with some other animal, therefore creating those ancient "people" they like to claim are human. But since they were not really human, they died out, much like those sheep that are born with a human face. They soon die out.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sh...5e44cec6ab686b

There IS a theory that we are mixed with another animal since some humans have non-brown eyes which is unlike any ape which have brown eyes. Some humans also white /pink skin which is unknown too for apes I believe. I posted a thread about it some time ago.

The folks who believe that we evolved from apes need to look at the differences.

Mark -
Quote:
The fossil record alone shows overwhelming evidence that modern humans and modern chimpanzees share a common ancestor
OK, if you are so sure then please show me a link to a fossil of a chimpanzee. As far as I know there are none, nor is there a fossil of the so-called missing link which bridges the 'gap' between humans and what being came before the humans suddenly popped up on Earth IIRC 120,000 years ago. They were unlike anything which came before.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2021, 07:25 AM

21,776 posts, read 25,830,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
Mark - OK, if you are so sure then please show me a link to a fossil of a chimpanzee.

Chimps are modern animals. Modern animals don't leave fossils, because fossilization takes millennia. But if you want to see a skeleton of a chimp, Google will be much more helpful than I will, and it will give you all the info you need and more.

Again: Humans are NOT descended from chimps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
As far as I know there are none, nor is there a fossil of the so-called missing link which bridges the 'gap' between humans and what being came before the humans suddenly popped up on Earth IIRC 120,000 years ago. They were unlike anything which came before.
With all due respect, I think you ought to turn off ANCIENT ALIENS and read some actual science on the subject.

Physically, humans and chimpanzees are very similar. They are our distant cousins --- again, NOT our great-grandparents.

But there is indeed a vast chasm of "something" that separates humans from animals. It is psychological and spiritual in nature, not physical. When did that happen? I think about 70,000 years ago is a good guess. What exactly happened and how? Jury is still out, but I don't see any reason to bring aliens into the mix.

Old 11-08-2021, 09:53 AM

28,124 posts, read 10,614,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post

Chimps are modern animals. Modern animals don't leave fossils, because fossilization takes millennia. But if you want to see a skeleton of a chimp, Google will be much more helpful than I will, and it will give you all the info you need and more.

With all due respect, I think you ought to turn off ANCIENT ALIENS and read some actual science on the subject.

Physically, humans and chimpanzees are very similar. They are our distant cousins --- again, NOT our great-grandparents.

But there is indeed a vast chasm of "something" that separates humans from animals. It is psychological and spiritual in nature, not physical. When did that happen? I think about 70,000 years ago is a good guess. What exactly happened and how? Jury is still out, but I don't see any reason to bring aliens into the mix.
Im not getting into the 'missing link' debate, but as far as aliens go...1000s of people have claimed to be abducted by them, and there is evidence to back many of them up...and according to these people, the aliens seem to be interested in human reproduction, (probably a reason for that imo).

Old 11-11-2021, 03:38 AM

6,690 posts, read 5,903,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S
I dont want to see a skeleton of a chimp. That does not tell us anything and is not what we are discussing - as you know. What is a modern animal? Tjhere are plenty of differences in the physiology of the apes and if we had a common ancestor then you could trace the evolution of different physical aspects through the fossil record - and you cannot do that. Where for example did the blue eyes appear?

How come we do not have the same physiology as apes since we only appeared 120,000 years ago which is not enough time to make all the changes necessary to become what we are today.

You cannot point to similarities in DNA and assume we evolved one from another.

Quote:
Apes not chimps and I am saying the same thing too.

Quote:
Whenever anyone says "With all due respect..." they are about to throw respect to the wind, but I dont take offence at all. I can trace my cousins back to the common ancestor. Show me the evolution of the physical changes from ape to humans throughout history then.

Quote:
It certainly was NOT anything to do with natural evolution and I am sorry if that offends anyones belief systems.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal