U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-03-2021, 11:35 PM

28,124 posts, read 10,643,187 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javacoffee View Post
Whatever these things are, they are purposely making themselves known to us. If they didn't want to be seen, they wouldn't be flashing lights and flying right over our heads.

I'm more afraid of a government that denies them by calling them flares and weather balloons.
Well they make themselves known to a very small percentage of people...why they do not come fully out of the shadows and just land in multiple towns in broad daylight, or at least inform us what the heck they are doing here.

If they wanted the entire population to know about them, they could do this very easily, NO govt on the planet could stop them.

This is one main reason why I believe their intentions are not beneficial or good for us. I realize some witnesses report a calming/peaceful experience, but the vast majority I read, they experience fear and dread.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-04-2021, 06:36 AM

9,204 posts, read 6,267,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Well they make themselves known to a very small percentage of people...why they do not come fully out of the shadows and just land in multiple towns in broad daylight, or at least inform us what the heck they are doing here.

If they wanted the entire population to know about them, they could do this very easily, NO govt on the planet could stop them.

This is one main reason why I believe their intentions are not beneficial or good for us. I realize some witnesses report a calming/peaceful experience, but the vast majority I read, they experience fear and dread.
Not to be a party pooper or play Devil's advocate, but the simplest explanation as to "why they do not come fully out of the shadows and just land in multiple towns in broad daylight", is that they (aliens) just don't exist!

I realize all the believers out there will be coming after me now with their pitchforks.

Old 11-04-2021, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjseliga View Post
Not to be a party pooper or play Devil's advocate, but the simplest explanation as to "why they do not come fully out of the shadows and just land in multiple towns in broad daylight", is that they (aliens) just don't exist!

I realize all the believers out there will be coming after me now with their pitchforks.
Well, something is piloting or operating these strange aircraft, seen all over the world. They do not match up with any govts aviation technology...process of elimination rules theories out.

Old 11-04-2021, 01:29 PM

9,204 posts, read 6,267,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Well, something is piloting or operating these strange aircraft, seen all over the world. They do not match up with any govts aviation technology...process of elimination rules theories out.
Or they are not real!

Old 11-04-2021, 04:54 PM

18,055 posts, read 9,621,053 times
Quote:

So all the reports are just...what???

Old 11-04-2021, 05:28 PM

1,161 posts, read 378,345 times
I had a comparatively minor league (but close-up) UFO encounter in 1971. I have, however, heard reports almost identical to this from friends and coworkers I respect here in Arizona.

Yes, many UFO reports almost scream "alien spacecraft." Along the lines of what Jacques Vallee has suggested, however, I suspect these incidents are staged - i.e., not at all what they appear to be. The alien spacecraft explanation just doesn't hold up to scrutiny.

Whatever the elaborate charade is all about, it's very difficult to believe it's entirely benign. If I had to guess, I'd say the purpose is deception and distraction - but deceiving us about what, and distracting us from what?

I have my theories, which are more appropriate to the Religion & Spirituality forum.

Old 11-04-2021, 11:01 PM

Quote:
Or they are not real!
Ive seen one first hand.

Old 11-04-2021, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irkle Berserkle View Post
I had a comparatively minor league (but close-up) UFO encounter in 1971. I have, however, heard reports almost identical to this from friends and coworkers I respect here in Arizona.

Yes, many UFO reports almost scream "alien spacecraft." Along the lines of what Jacques Vallee has suggested, however, I suspect these incidents are staged - i.e., not at all what they appear to be. The alien spacecraft explanation just doesn't hold up to scrutiny.

Whatever the elaborate charade is all about, it's very difficult to believe it's entirely benign. If I had to guess, I'd say the purpose is deception and distraction - but deceiving us about what, and distracting us from what?

I have my theories, which are more appropriate to the Religion & Spirituality forum.
Ive mentioned my opinion on that...if their intention is to deceive/distract...they are doing a HORRIBLE jobs of it!

(considering that very very few people take this subject seriously).

If it was a deception tactic, I think we would see it being more effective, there are plenty of people who do not even believe these things are real!

Old 11-23-2021, 03:02 PM

3 posts, read 832 times
This is so very interesting. Made my day! Stories such as this have all the bells and whistles of an event that is believable and not some garbage from people looking to amuse themselves. And yeah.the triangular UFO craft phenomena is for-real. In fact,I can also present here my own triangular UFO event reported to NUFORC in 2012---an event that I will never forget!

http://www.nuforc.org/webreports/092/S92329.html

Old 11-23-2021, 09:47 PM

6,703 posts, read 5,922,368 times
You know, no-one really takes this (below) seriously, but it DOES present multiple answers to our questions.

IF (very large IF) the nazis retreated to a base under Antarctica, and IF (not such a large IF) Admiral Byrd was not mad and really did encounter what he told that newspaper in Argentina, then there are break-away groups continuing to develop machines such as we are seeing in our skies. It does not have to be all aliens at all. It might just be these ex-Nazis showing the governments of the world what they can do and how their technology can run rings around our top-of-the-range fighter jets and rockets. I do think however, that this technology came from off-world sources.

It would provide a reason why they are showing themselves - to be reported in our newspapers so the government see and knows their technology is superior.

It would provide an answer to the fly-over of Los Angeles just after the war and the fly-over of Washington, and the fly-by the Nemiz event. The massive numbers of UFOs (hundreds) seen in the skies over Mexico could be a show of force and the numbers they have available if necessary. Rather like Russia and China does a military parade each year.

It would provide an answer why Antarctica has no-fly zones and why the satellite images are blurred.

So, I assume the US government have to just accept these "UFOs" while they do not have similar technology and while they are playing catch-up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjseliga

No, actually my pitchfork is safely stowed under my bed.
cjseliga - I guess you are truly "in denial". I hope you feel better soon. I notice you did not answer this (below) though so maybe you know what they are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by otterhere
So all the reports are just...what???
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal