U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-30-2021, 10:38 PM

2,373 posts, read 1,567,661 times

Advertisements

Look into Lewy Body dementia and also Charles Bonnet Syndrome
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-30-2021, 10:42 PM

22 posts, read 10,884 times
Default replly

Quote:
Originally Posted by petsandgardens View Post
Look into Lewy Body dementia and also Charles Bonnet Syndrome
ok i will but im only 30 so any dementia isnt likley and it isnt bonnet my vission s fine and thats what causes it not to mention what im experiencing goes way beyond visuals

Old 11-30-2021, 10:46 PM

10,164 posts, read 4,626,723 times
A guy whose ancestors came to London on a gypsy horse drawn carriage from Scotland told me once when he was a toddler,at night lying in bed,he can see little beings flying around in the sky ,he was able to astral project himself as well.
As he gets older,he lost that ability.
what does Parkinson disease have to do with seeing little people?

Old 11-30-2021, 10:52 PM

28,124 posts, read 10,626,580 times
What makes you sure these things are not spirits of some kind?

IT sounds fascinating but scary too...I would try to find out what they are or where they come from.

where have you seen the very tall ones, outside or indoors? Are they human like, but just much larger, or?

Old 11-30-2021, 11:34 PM

Default reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojo101 View Post
A guy whose ancestors came to London on a gypsy horse drawn carriage from Scotland told me once when he was a toddler,at night lying in bed,he can see little beings flying around in the sky ,he was able to astral project himself as well.
As he gets older,he lost that ability.
what does Parkinson disease have to do with seeing little people?
no idea and most are not little most are the size of grown men most of them even buff. im not just seeing some little mythical creatures here. im being tormented by an intelligent life form.i didnt just wake up one day with 100s in my house it has been an escilation of events over the last 3 months of them messing with me. i mean at one point i thought there might be some group of criminals living in my woods ****ing with me to thinking people lived under my house. iv called the cops 3 times in a couple months thinking someone broke in. i was at one point living in complete fear just cuz i didnt know what was going on. then i sarted having actual experiences with them they where purposly let me see them and i started putting the pieces together little by little till i basica;;y figured it out then an insodent happend and i did alot of stuff that made them all supper mad at me to the point its now there life mission to mess with mine as much as possible. lately they been so determined to mess with me they are throwing caution to the wind and doing stuff that has amost been noticed by others like rn im in my bedroom in the dark but looking at computer so cant see anything but feel pressure on my knee like something is being stuck into it.it doesnt hurt just uncomfertable there is also vibration at my fee that is starting to feel a little like rug bernt that being the little ones my kneck is sore from the hanging and jerking it all day and randomly all over i feel almost pushing sensations but more like its a push but maticulasly planned very percise and filled with evil. out of my poriferal vision rn i see signifigant movement and if i closed my laptop and let me eyes ajust id see 100 men mostly with some women and children. let me tell you when your not used to it its very terrifiying and invasive these hatefull people just watching me all day every day. when my eyes ajust some times they just go still and i talk to them and they communicate back sometimes they hide sometimes they completely soround and attack me iv had over 100 envelope me almost all night all of them non stop just coming at me like maniacs. i didnt hurt but i felt like a was riding in the ack of a truck how bad i was jossled around al knight and had a pounding head ache. somedays i can force back to some semblance of normality but for the most part its one thing or another with these a holes to the point its consuming my life. all that is still closer to me telling nothing at all rather than the whole story. im not telling vauge stories here without detais cuz im making stuff up or cuz im crazy.i have every little maticulace detail and discription but i dont want to seem more crazy than i do now. i can definitivly prove there existance so if anyone is interested dm me i dont have no one video to expose it all but can basically prove every thing iv said over the course of a couple days. sorry about my grammer im dislecsic

Old 12-01-2021, 02:50 AM

Default reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
What makes you sure these things are not spirits of some kind?

IT sounds fascinating but scary too...I would try to find out what they are or where they come from.

where have you seen the very tall ones, outside or indoors? Are they human like, but just much larger, or?
i dont think they are spirits firstly cuz they are warm they produce body heat and eat and drink. the tall ones i have seen the 20 footers up close and yes human like just more neaderthal looking there are couple iv seen like 50 feel tall i cant make out features but yes human like ut they move supper slow.i refer to the tall ones as the giants and i think they are the brains of the operation. they stay outside for the most part but come through alot to mess with me they trip me multiple times a day and force either there dead bodys or poop down my mouth also they can grip my bowels an ladded either stopping me from going or making me go. they can also manipulate sound like making sirens or people screaming or alter what im able to hear from the other room.thing is the giants are strong enough to slam doors push over little trees ut i go for walks and they never hurt me even tho phisically i know they can so it tells me there end game isnt to hurt me. they are in it for the long haul to make my life misrable. i do try to figure out where they come from and anything i can about them but the lie constantly and i cant hear there voices so head shaking is all there is yes or no questions. i think they are aliens the most honest of them the grown female said they where. said yes that they had been here less than 10 years and they live there lives messing with us cuz they resent us cuz they see us as inferior but have to live in are shaddows the agreed that the giants plat to figure out a way to destroy us but the rest accept it not realistic. yes i got all that through head shaking its odd when we start a conversation they can kinda get in my head and i understand kinda what they are putting out. iv caught them in 100 lies tho so i dont know if anything they say is true

Old 12-01-2021, 07:41 AM

6,700 posts, read 5,912,534 times
Gullivers Travels comes to mind and The Borrowers also. If you are able to video them maybe call in a ghost hunting group to try and document what you are experiencing?

Although, it does seem to me as if these are something you are seeing or something which is not totally in this reality. I would work on getting other people to experience them to give more validity to the experience.

Old 12-01-2021, 07:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
Gullivers Travels comes to mind and The Borrowers also. If you are able to video them maybe call in a ghost hunting group to try and document what you are experiencing?

Although, it does seem to me as if these are something you are seeing or something which is not totally in this reality. I would work on getting other people to experience them to give more validity to the experience.
i have them on video and iv had friends come over and i almost told them but i cant bring myself to tell anyone i actually know. id apreciate if someone here cound look at my evidence tell me what they think

Old 12-01-2021, 09:48 AM

1,939 posts, read 988,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bschroe3434 View Post
i have them on video and iv had friends come over and i almost told them but i cant bring myself to tell anyone i actually know. id apreciate if someone here cound look at my evidence tell me what they think
I get not telling friends because I felt the same way when I was seeing them. For me though I knew they were not real and just there because of my previous problems.

If Parkinsons runs in your family that could be your problem. It is very common for people with it to see things that are not there and believe in some crazy stuff that is also not real. I learned this when it happened to my mother and it was not something I would wish on anyone.

Old 12-01-2021, 11:40 AM

Default reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam812 View Post
I get not telling friends because I felt the same way when I was seeing them. For me though I knew they were not real and just there because of my previous problems.

If Parkinsons runs in your family that could be your problem. It is very common for people with it to see things that are not there and believe in some crazy stuff that is also not real. I learned this when it happened to my mother and it was not something I would wish on anyone.
ok ty definatley an avenue i will explore can u send me or anyone reading this send me ur email address so i can send my vids?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal