U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-30-2021, 05:11 PM

22 posts, read 10,830 times

Advertisements

im having the most crazy experience.im being visited and tormented by what i can only call shadow people. during the day i can see them a tiny little bit beacuse i know what to look for but at night i can see them clearly. most are human like but some are supper tiny like 2 inches and some tall like 30-50 feet. Its to long a story to say how i got where im at now witch is where there are 100s in my house at all times trying there best to make my life misrable. they are not spirits they are a human like intelligent life form. i can clearly comunicate with them and even tho they are very deceptive iv puzzled out alot of info about them.they cant hurt me but they can impact me like i dont feel them if they hit me but if a few push together it can throw me off balance and if the little ones spend hours bitting me it starts to make my skin sore. i can hurt them tho and can grab them and capute them.they are impacted to us and objects i have actually killed alot of them and when i doi feel the blood and the dead start to stink and bring flies. i think they might be aliens or just another life form who have lived along side humans for a long time unnoticed.iv noticed looking back they have been influencing my life for atleast a few years maybe longer. i have some captured so can prove there existence and can make videos with them in it but they can use my computer and usually delete them or edit them before anyone sees.im afraid to show anyone cuz they will think im crazy. look at the white things in the watter that is some of the tiny ones heads i didcovered they become paralized when submerged in water u can see they are little heads with different hair style took link to video off but have it if anyone wants "C:\Users\14406\Downloads\video-1637706962 (1).mp4"

Last edited by bschroe3434; 11-30-2021 at 05:59 PM..
Rate this post positively Quick reply to this message

Old 11-30-2021, 06:36 PM

just want to specify im not a crazy person.i have no history of mental illness i dont like attention and before a coupe weeks ago i thought all things paranorma where made up. i have videos as proof

Old 11-30-2021, 08:07 PM

1,908 posts, read 972,379 times
I saw shadow people for a couple years. They were normal size and i never interacted with them. I was also recovering from a severe Meth habit/overdose.

Old 11-30-2021, 08:33 PM

im not on meth only weed and alot are normal size but alot are kid size too. i do interact it was a friendly relationship at first but quickly turned dark. what iv mentioned here isnt a fraction of the story i dont want to seem to crazy

Old 11-30-2021, 08:57 PM

8,059 posts, read 9,981,636 times
Your story is reminiscent of the sixties and early seventies when I use to read articles regarding reactions when taking lsd.
The horror stories were about the same as what you describe.

Old 11-30-2021, 08:57 PM

Default video

https://video-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/...=61A7CE21&dl=1

Old 11-30-2021, 08:58 PM

1,908 posts, read 972,379 times
Does Parkinson's disease run in your family?

Old 11-30-2021, 09:16 PM

9,395 posts, read 5,216,586 times
Neither of your links work for me.

Old 11-30-2021, 09:17 PM

Default reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam812 View Post
Does Parkinson's disease run in your family?
actually it does my dad had it and no lsd involved in this situation but i am leaving the door open to it being in my head even tho there are a million phisical experiences from them since it started. to me im 100% seeing and experiencing all i discribed and way way way more i didnt mention so as to not seem too crazy. like i said i accept it could be in my head but if it is im need to be locked away in a nut house. also iv never had any type of mental health issue or experienced any episodes like this so its a stretch to go from nothin to full blown bat **** crazy.

Old 11-30-2021, 09:26 PM

Default reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by steiconi View Post
Neither of your links work for me.
stg they can use my computer are like super advanced on a computer like write script and can modify anything so when i post video links they are able to stop them from working in dm i might b able to send over email i can but they also edit the videos or delete them. i have good evidence still io in definitive. so dm me if u would like to see. fun fact they use facebook they have fake profiles iv found alot and they online shop or at the least browse cuz i always find shopping apps on my computer and in my history. they dont talk ut we communicate be them shaking there head yes or no and multiple times they have said they are not from earth. mind you they lie constantly but the fact they are to good with tech and are super intelligent make me wounder
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal