U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-15-2021, 01:58 PM

8,064 posts, read 9,999,151 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
I agree 100%, there are a handful of dreams Ive had over the years, that I remember every single detail...

What I dont understand about this though...what makes THESE dreams different from the other kind, (those that we forget hours after waking up)? There must be a difference.
There is a difference, and I will explain it as best I can from the sources I have.
First off, one needs to know what dreams are ,why we have them, and what they mean.
Also why some dreams you remember, while others it is as though we did not dream at all.

We dream each and every time we sleep, be it for 1/2 hour, or 8 hours.
When we dream, that is when the soul with in each of us partially disembarks from our body.
I say partially because part of the soul must remain intact.
The only time the soul is permanently removed from the body is when we die.

When we sleep, that is the time when the soul is free to "wander", and wander it does.
It may return to the spirit world to meet old acquaintances, or travel the universe.

Where and what the spirit sees, and does, IS our dream.
Have you ever felt in a dream you are in a strange place, but yet it feels like you have been there before?
Have you met people in a dream that you have never met before, but feel you have known them before.
These are actions of the soul, while on it's journey, and your subconscious is witness to what the soul is doing while you sleep.
The soul is well aware of these places and people in your dream, for they are familiar to the soul.

Now why you can remember some dream clearly, while others you can't.
Remembering a dream is dependent on how quickly the soul returns to the body from it's temporary "journey".

Sometimes the soul returns just before the body wakes, and that dream, more often than not, is not remembered.
If the soul returns to the body , and you are still in a deep sleep, the dream you had, will be remembered as quite clear.

For years, scientist have studied dreams, and the human involvement in them, and are no closer to finding why we dream, or what those dreams mean.

Whether you care to believe it or not, my knowledge comes right from the source themselves, the spirits who are responsible for our dreams.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-15-2021, 02:23 PM

9,417 posts, read 5,248,704 times
In 2009, people were worried about H1N1, and whether the vaccine for it was safe.

The youtuber may really have dreamed about that current issue that worried her, she might have embellished a less clear dream, or she might have made the whole thing up to support an anti-vax position.

Any of those seem more likely than her just happening to have a dream or vision about a future epidemic.

Old 12-15-2021, 02:38 PM

15,367 posts, read 24,709,751 times
I rarely remember dreams. But when I do, it’s a clear signal that my subconscious was working something out and usually there is some sort of resolution that results from it.

Old 12-15-2021, 04:19 PM

18,516 posts, read 18,183,675 times
I don't know, I've had some really weird and vivid dreams, some telepathic, some premonition, astral/lucid, even some remote viewing type dreams...

Of course, I keep this stuff to myself, because you never really know for sure...until you actually know for sure.

Old 12-15-2021, 06:25 PM

13,677 posts, read 12,040,944 times
I was saved as a result of a dream. Very vivid and detailed.

I believe there are differences between dreams and visions. Either way... it's interesting.

btw, have you seen the number of sports figures who have collapsed and/or died on TV? Record numbers this year more than ever since they started counting in the 1800's. Hmmm.... (I say sports figures because I noticed a referee collapsing on the court.

Then there's my athletic Naval Aviator who can no longer fly after her 2nd shot because of that pesky little cardiac effect. You don't recover from that crap. I recovered from the CCPV.

Old 12-15-2021, 10:00 PM

8,965 posts, read 9,305,325 times
So this was supposed to be predictive of the current vaccines?

As far as I can tell the military is not forcing people to stay in their home and the military is not administering any vaccine except to military service members. In fact the military is one of the biggest groups opposed to vaccines overall.

And nobody is being held down and forced to get a vaccine.

I’m sure this “dream” lives in the subconscious minds of many of the more paranoid “anti-vaxxers” and has since well before the pandemic.

So I chalk it up to a pile of rubbish in terms of the veracity of its predictive value.

Old 12-16-2021, 07:49 AM

3,882 posts, read 3,705,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
You may remember some parts of a dream that stand out, but certainly can not remember a dream in it's entirety.

If you researched (as I have) what dreams are all about, and how and why we have them, you would know it is all but impossible to recall every detail in a dream.

Sometimes, you don't know who you're talking to. I'm not getting into it in this thread or any other thread on here. I am familiar with dream studies. I lucid dream and back in the 80s I was part of a sleep study because I lucid dream among other things. I'm in my 60s. I couldn't even begin to tell you the amount of dreams that I've had in detail that came to pass exactly as they happened. Including planes crashing into the towers (in 1995) and my husbands passing 5 yrs before he prematurely passed (I still remember every detail of events in it. What he was wearing? No. But the events, yes). Dozens. You're too late to tell me it didn't happen and I didn't remember. There may be some details missing that were gone upon waking. I don't know. But perhaps this girl had some details missing upon waking and those are the details she remembers. I don't know. But neither do you.

Old 12-16-2021, 08:43 AM

28,124 posts, read 10,626,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
There is a difference, and I will explain it as best I can from the sources I have.
First off, one needs to know what dreams are ,why we have them, and what they mean.
Also why some dreams you remember, while others it is as though we did not dream at all.

We dream each and every time we sleep, be it for 1/2 hour, or 8 hours.
When we dream, that is when the soul with in each of us partially disembarks from our body.
I say partially because part of the soul must remain intact.
The only time the soul is permanently removed from the body is when we die.

When we sleep, that is the time when the soul is free to "wander", and wander it does.
It may return to the spirit world to meet old acquaintances, or travel the universe.

Where and what the spirit sees, and does, IS our dream.
Have you ever felt in a dream you are in a strange place, but yet it feels like you have been there before?
Have you met people in a dream that you have never met before, but feel you have known them before.
These are actions of the soul, while on it's journey, and your subconscious is witness to what the soul is doing while you sleep.
The soul is well aware of these places and people in your dream, for they are familiar to the soul.

Now why you can remember some dream clearly, while others you can't.
Remembering a dream is dependent on how quickly the soul returns to the body from it's temporary "journey".

Sometimes the soul returns just before the body wakes, and that dream, more often than not, is not remembered.
If the soul returns to the body , and you are still in a deep sleep, the dream you had, will be remembered as quite clear.

For years, scientist have studied dreams, and the human involvement in them, and are no closer to finding why we dream, or what those dreams mean.

Whether you care to believe it or not, my knowledge comes right from the source themselves, the spirits who are responsible for our dreams.
Ive heard that theory before, it sounds plausible to me, but we have all had those wacky dreams, that have themes to something we did earlier that day, like if you watch a zombie movie before going to bed, good chance your dream may be scary or include similar themes.

I read a theory once that, dreams are basically the cutting room floor of the mind, I think there is some truth to that, because many of the dreams I have, its usually connected in some way to something I experienced earlier or something thats been on my mind.

Im not sure whats up with my dreams lately, but they are constantly negative/scary, Im getting sick of it.

Old 12-16-2021, 09:43 AM

16,940 posts, read 13,449,160 times
Sometimes I've had dreams that later surprised me in who were in them. People I didn't know, that I later met. Usually though, I just dream of stuff I don't really think are predictive or anything. Sometimes the mind just wants to create, for the sake of creating. It's good exercise.

Old 12-16-2021, 10:08 AM

269 posts, read 296,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steiconi View Post
....or she might have made the whole thing up to support an anti-vax position.
That's what I think. Certainly there were anti-vax people long before coronavirus. Just not as many.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal