U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-16-2021, 07:27 PM

3,784 posts, read 3,904,808 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefox View Post

As far as I can tell the military is not forcing people to stay in their home and the military is not administering any vaccine except to military service members. In fact the military is one of the biggest groups opposed to vaccines overall.

And nobody is being held down and forced to get a vaccine.

I’m sure this “dream” lives in the subconscious minds of many of the more paranoid “anti-vaxxers” and has since well before the pandemic.

So I chalk it up to a pile of rubbish in terms of the veracity of its predictive value.
Not to split hairs, but she doesn't specify that they are military, I believe the words were like military.

Also not specified is where the forced vaccinations occurred. There are reports of forced vaccines in China, where the virus is thought to have originated (as well as unsubstantiated reports of aboriginals in Australia). And people in China were barricaded inside of their apartment buildings. And government imposed stay-at-home lockdowns have happened worldwide. Australia now has covid interment camps.

https://www.latimes.com/opinion/stor...a-ethics-covid

And who knows... this isn't over yet. I'm not suggesting there is anything in this video other than coincidence. But it's an interesting bunch of coincidences.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-17-2021, 08:21 AM

21,787 posts, read 25,851,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heron31 View Post
That's what I think. Certainly there were anti-vax people long before coronavirus. Just not as many.
Yup. Correct.

Here is the thing: There is a smidgen of truth to their arguments. Vaccines should be thoroughly and repeatedly tested to ensure their safety. If patients report ill effects, medical science needs to take their claims seriously and investigate. I totally support all of that.

But you know what?

I have never had polio. I have never had measles. I have never had rubella or tetanus. You know why? VACCINES. They work.

Mass disease and pandemics used to be the way of the world. Lots of people died. That largely stopped in the latter half of the 20th century, so that most people forgot about it. And you know why that happened? VACCINES. They work.

Unless you have a pre-existing medical condition that prevents you from getting the vaccine, go get your freakin' shots already. Seriously, people. I can forgive caution. But willful ignorance is something else.

Old 12-17-2021, 09:14 AM

28,124 posts, read 10,626,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
Yup. Correct.

Here is the thing: There is a smidgen of truth to their arguments. Vaccines should be thoroughly and repeatedly tested to ensure their safety. If patients report ill effects, medical science needs to take their claims seriously and investigate. I totally support all of that.

But you know what?

I have never had polio. I have never had measles. I have never had rubella or tetanus. You know why? VACCINES. They work.

Mass disease and pandemics used to be the way of the world. Lots of people died. That largely stopped in the latter half of the 20th century, so that most people forgot about it. And you know why that happened? VACCINES. They work.

Unless you have a pre-existing medical condition that prevents you from getting the vaccine, go get your freakin' shots already. Seriously, people. I can forgive caution. But willful ignorance is something else.
Id say there is more than a smidgen of truth to the theories...I know a handful of people who have SUCCESSFULLY received 'religious exemptions' (and they work in hospitals, medical offices that treat patients).

If the theories were not true...there would be no reason to grant the religious exemptions.

Old 12-17-2021, 09:16 AM

6,402 posts, read 3,598,599 times
Quote:

But willful ignorance is something else.
You're absolutely correct there...You obviously are not familiar with the math of the S-I-R Model of Epidemics, the Laplacian Diffusion Equation as it applies to epidemics, nor any of the data relating infection, death & vaccination rates of this particular situation....and now that MotherNautre has followed her usual course in such matters, allowing for infectious pprocesses to mutate to more contagious but less virulent forms, the whole question of vaccinations has become moot.

You've fallen for the political lies of The Plandemic.

Old 12-17-2021, 09:44 AM

21,787 posts, read 25,851,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by guidoLaMoto View Post
You're absolutely correct there...You obviously are not familiar with the math of the S-I-R Model of Epidemics, the Laplacian Diffusion Equation as it applies to epidemics, nor any of the data relating infection, death & vaccination rates of this particular situation....and now that MotherNautre has followed her usual course in such matters, allowing for infectious pprocesses to mutate to more contagious but less virulent forms, the whole question of vaccinations has become moot.

You've fallen for the political lies of The Plandemic.
So you're reasoning is that we should just let nature take its course? Kill all the old people and weaklings, let the virus mutate, and pretty soon we'll all be immune! How did that work with polio? The measles? Scarlet fever?

No, I suppose you're right. It's all a Big Conspiracy. I thought I felt that tracking device slip in when I got my shot.

Old 12-17-2021, 02:56 PM

3,784 posts, read 3,904,808 times
Nobody got 3 polio or measles jabs and then got polio and measles.

Israel is on their 4th jab now.

UK is transitioning to it's third jab to have a health passport.

Old 12-17-2021, 03:31 PM

6,402 posts, read 3,598,599 times
Quote:
So you're reasoning is that we should just let nature take its course? Kill all the old people and weaklings, let the virus mutate, and pretty soon we'll all be immune! How did that work with polio? The measles? Scarlet fever?

No, I suppose you're right. It's all a Big Conspiracy. I thought I felt that tracking device slip in when I got my shot.
By May '20 I was advocating that. It looks like I was right. Nobody was going to die (statistically speaking) who wasn'r due to die anyway.

In evaluating medical treatments, we often calculate the Needed To Treat number (NTT)--- how many pts have to be treated to "save" (prevent) one case. For the CoV vax, it's 100,000 (!!!)-- an amazingly useless treatment...would the FDA give license to an new antibioitic that one improved the outcome in one in every 100,000 cases? That's laughable. https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7034e1.htm

Check out the graphs in Figure 2-- less than 1 in 100,000 difference in hospitalizations between vaxxed vs un-vaxed...and that was from data only thru July '21. It was geting closer and closer as time went by (probably due to limited long term efficacy of the vax).

Old 12-17-2021, 06:44 PM

8,965 posts, read 9,305,325 times
Can we please stop with the political discussion? I thought this thread was about whether the video predicted the current vaccine situation.

Old 12-17-2021, 07:44 PM

18,516 posts, read 18,183,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefox View Post
Can we please stop with the political discussion? I thought this thread was about whether the video predicted the current vaccine situation.
The comment section on the youtube video itself is pretty interesting. Majority of people seem to think so. (We shall see...)

Covid came completely out of left field for me. I never could've guessed something like this would have happened in my lifetime. I thought it would've been something else, like WW3 or a staged alien invasion. I never heard any vaccine or plague conspiracy theories, it was all just tired movie plots and science fiction up until 2020 for me.

I don't even consider myself an anti-vaxxer. I've had all my shots.... except this one. Lucky me, I've got the patience to wait 75 years until they release the data, lol!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal