U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-12-2021, 04:29 PM

3,783 posts, read 3,891,578 times

Advertisements

12 years ago a youtuber documents a dream she had that in some ways eerily parallels what is happening now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKwf9MjqV2w

In case YT takes it down, this is the transcript (auto-generated by YT, so maybe not exact)

Transcript

hi
youtubers um last night i had a strange
dream
um actually i should say early this
morning
i remember everyone was required to get
these vaccines and they were all told to
stay
in their homes uh the people
administering the shots were not telling
us
that we had a choice but they were
telling us it was almost like we were
required
to get these vaccines if you did not get
the vaccines you were considered
rebellious to the government like a
renegade like
you're setting yourself in direct
opposition to the government
one thing i knew for sure was that
myself and my family were not going
going to get it and we were
like having to run from our homes um
because it was like the people who were
administering these shots these vaccines
were like i think they were going home
to home or something and somehow they
knew
also how many people
lived in each home and how many doses of
the vaccine were
quote unquote needed um
also to mention real quick um from what
i remember um
these people who were giving out these
vaccines they seemed almost like
military like
um yeah wasn't like
nurses or wasn't like clinic you know it
was like a
it was like a forcible anyways
um and somehow i was made aware that
these vaccines would kill you um they
were lethal so
i just wanted to share that and that
was early this morning while i was
sleeping

Uploaded to YT 8/6/2009

Last edited by terracore; 12-12-2021 at 04:39 PM.. Reason: added transcript
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-12-2021, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by d0njy View Post
Thank you...... I have saved the page and the video should also be saved...

I had a dream of forced vaccines! - YouTube
That's neat. I didn't know that the web archive also saved the video.

Old 12-12-2021, 04:52 PM

1,908 posts, read 973,487 times
It is neat but easily explained. Just pick one of the Psychics and with all the guesses(predictions) they make. They also get lucky and sometimes something really happens kinda close to one of their guesses(predictions) from years earlier.

Old 12-12-2021, 04:57 PM

6,683 posts, read 5,894,803 times
Yes, there have been some very coincidental things popping up so maybe we should believe that nothing in this world is new or that it is planned years ahead? One man''s dream is another man's movie.

The storyline of the 2011 movie Contagion is about a similar virus to COVID19 and even starts in Wuhan, China. It follows a very similar path and even suggests bats as the carriers, causing pigs to be the animal (rather than pangolin) as the animal which caused the virus to infect humans, the infected pork being sold in the market.

Read the plot summary and skip to the end of the summaries page to read the last paragraph...

Old 12-12-2021, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam812 View Post
It is neat but easily explained. Just pick one of the Psychics and with all the guesses(predictions) they make. They also get lucky and sometimes something really happens kinda close to one of their guesses(predictions) from years earlier.
I looked at some of her other videos and she doesn't profess to be a psychic or a prophet, or otherwise claim to be able to predict the future. In the video she makes it clear she is only documenting a dream that she had. And it looks like she stopped posting 9 years ago, so certainly hasn't come back to claim her "prediction" was correct.

Old 12-12-2021, 05:20 PM

1,908 posts, read 973,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by terracore View Post
I looked at some of her other videos and she doesn't profess to be a psychic or a prophet, or otherwise claim to be able to predict the future. In the video she makes it clear she is only documenting a dream that she had. And it looks like she stopped posting 9 years ago, so certainly hasn't come back to claim her "prediction" was correct.
I just used psychics as an example.

Old 12-12-2021, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam812 View Post
I just used psychics as an example.
I agree with your logic. But comparing a person who broadcasts hundreds or thousands of "visions" and having a handful of them come true is apples and oranges to a person who posts a SINGLE vision that is so eerily similar to what is playing out now.

At the end of the video she explains that the vaccines will kill. Certainly, some people have died from them but there is no data suggesting an outcome like her dream...yet (?).

Old 12-12-2021, 07:52 PM

2,399 posts, read 1,014,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
Yes, there have been some very coincidental things popping up so maybe we should believe that nothing in this world is new or that it is planned years ahead? One man''s dream is another man's movie.

The storyline of the 2011 movie Contagion is about a similar virus to COVID19 and even starts in Wuhan, China. It follows a very similar path and even suggests bats as the carriers, causing pigs to be the animal (rather than pangolin) as the animal which caused the virus to infect humans, the infected pork being sold in the market.

Read the plot summary and skip to the end of the summaries page to read the last paragraph...

“Contagion” the movie is simple to explain.
China had a scary SARS outbreak in 2003/04 with high fatality rate.
Wuhan lab was functioning already and the US through NIH/Fauci - was providing millions of dollars in those years up until recently to study coronaviruses - some say for gain of function research- and make their bio security protocols more robust.

No mystery at all for the movie plot, based on real life at the time

Old 12-12-2021, 08:30 PM

21,386 posts, read 6,809,949 times
There's also Event 201, held in October 2019, which predicted a coronavirus pandemic, including what the media would do to ensure the most effective fear mongering possible.

Old 12-12-2021, 11:30 PM

8,059 posts, read 9,983,253 times
I believe that yt video is bogus.
No one remembers a dream in that fashion.
She detailed each and every event, which would never be in a dream.
Dreams are mostly fragmented., in bits and pieces.
Her recollection is way to precise to be believed.

Try if you can to remember dreams you have had in the past, or recently.
For sure they are not detailed as this video proposes.
You may remember some parts of your dream, but never to the extent this video states.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal