U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-06-2022, 09:50 AM

7,507 posts, read 6,080,776 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
It doesn't matter what I think. I am just pointing out the inconsistencies in their "story". If you believe NASA, then those inconsitencies need to be explained. I bet you cannot and I bet they cannot either.

Personally, I believe they have already found sentient life and running water on Mars and I can see it in the images, but I do not need to and probably cannot convince anyone else.
Thanks for answering. What about the images confirms sentient life for you? That seems a big leap from the images alone.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-06-2022, 02:02 PM

1,946 posts, read 996,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1insider View Post
Thanks for answering. What about the images confirms sentient life for you? That seems a big leap from the images alone.
ocpaul20 has posted the pics with good descriptions of what is seen in the pictures before. Not sure how to find them.

Old 01-06-2022, 05:19 PM

6,703 posts, read 5,922,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam812 View Post
This is the part that really confuses me in your posts. So the people that are providing the pictures you see the life and running water in are also the exact same people covering up the life and running water you see.
Well, they do seem to be denying that current life and flowing water exists on Mars, dont they?

Quote:
The inconsistencies are easily explained. Nobody has actually been there. They only have some pictures. It would be like if someone from Iceland got a few pictures of your neighborhood. They can make some guesses at what is going on but everyone seeing those pictures are not going to agree on what the objects are in those pictures and exactly what is going on.
So, explain the inconsistencies to do with the wind then.

Old 01-06-2022, 07:00 PM

26,077 posts, read 17,069,829 times
Quote:
And yet wind which blows dust about would blow stuff around too. You would think, wouldn't you.

You need to put up the evidence as I asked. There is a lot of talk (wind) and not much evidence of blown debris.
There should be plenty of it too - if the dust storms and dust devils are real. Even 5mm hematite spherules will be blown about in planet-wide dust storms which can kill off the rovers.
Look thru a scope as Mars starts to get close and watch surface details start to be covered by dust and that is all the proof you need my man.

Old 01-06-2022, 07:01 PM

26,077 posts, read 17,069,829 times
Quote:
It doesn't matter what I think. I am just pointing out the inconsistencies in their "story". If you believe NASA, then those inconsitencies need to be explained. I bet you cannot and I bet they cannot either.

Personally, I believe they have already found sentient life and running water on Mars and I can see it in the images, but I do not need to and probably cannot convince anyone else.
Our system is dead and barren. No life at all. Gotta go many lights years to see planets with life and there are millions waiting for us.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal