U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-27-2021, 06:37 PM

20,260 posts, read 7,356,126 times

Advertisements

I read the comments in all those Daily Mail Covid articles over the past month. The people won't be fooled again! They know Omicron is very mild and if everyone who hasn't had any version of Covid got Omicron, they'd be immune for life. Herd immunity so no lockdowns, no mandatory jabs = no control
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-28-2021, 02:49 AM

6,700 posts, read 5,912,534 times
I think we need to re-evaluate sleep and what is really going on there. Are we moving into another reality when we sleep? Does our brain/mind/consciousness have multiple realities it can switch between? I tend to think so.

This means that our dreams are as "real" as normal waking life but we operate under a different set of rules and reality there is just different.

So...are there multiple realities which we can access? Many occult practitioners would say there are and our mind is capable of choosing which one we want to focus our awareness in. We just need to know how to switch between them consciously.

Then of course, we have to examine time. If time is a construct of this reality and does not really exist, then things which happen in our past and in our future are just events like pages in a book which we are reading. We can open the book at any page and read what is on the page and be engaged in the story found there. Richard Bach's book "Illusions" likens our life to a movie which is complete on the reel, but we choose to believe the images being projected are our reality for the duration of the film (our lifetime).

This is getting heavy, I'll stop now.

Old 12-28-2021, 04:55 AM

9,198 posts, read 6,255,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
I think we need to re-evaluate sleep and what is really going on there. Are we moving into another reality when we sleep? Does our brain/mind/consciousness have multiple realities it can switch between? I tend to think so.
I think many posters on C-D, don't even need sleep to be in another reality, they tend to live in another reality while they are wide awake and living out their day, just sayin'!

Old 12-28-2021, 06:55 PM

6,700 posts, read 5,912,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjseliga View Post
I think many posters on C-D, don't even need sleep to be in another reality, they tend to live in another reality while they are wide awake and living out their day, just sayin'!
You say it as if it is something to be unwanted. I only wish I COULD access other realities, whether it be in sleep, meditation or in daily life. I believe some of the great thinkers and inventors were able to do that and came up with some brilliant ideas. If you want to remain behind thinking ordinary boring thoughts, then that's fine.

What is the famous quote...something like "There is more in heaven and Earth..."
Quote:
Shakespeare - There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy. - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio

Old 01-02-2022, 07:57 PM

1,850 posts, read 375,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nov3 View Post
Its usually a person that has such skills, tends to be low key . More the observer.
I agree. You can go around and tell people what messages you received in the dreams. They would not believe you anyway. And think that you lost it.

Old 01-02-2022, 08:41 PM

568 posts, read 298,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
I've followed with interest the predictions of Joseph Tittel on youtube for years. He was one of the few who predicted Trump would be elected. Years ago he said he saw people walking around with masks and warned about China and the New World Order tyranny. He often doesn't know what he is seeing and leaves it up to us to interpret. As with most psychics, he can't predict the timing.

He gives a livestream of many hours on New Year's Day so check it out and take notes. I just checked my notes and got this:

Big event NYC New Year’s Eve. Three people paid by govt to create shooting or bomb or 9/11 type attack. False flag.

Big drop in stock market related to big attack. Things come in threes.

Shocking truth is coming out but in a good way
just read your thread about his latest predictions for 2022. Have you/anyone else gone back and checked his success rate/failure rate for previous years? Do you have any confidence in him? Just curious.

Old 01-02-2022, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Who would you LIKE to be the next biggest superpower? I mean, if you have someone at the top, then someone HAS to be second, third, etc.

Actually, I see the US opening many many military bases around the world, Japan, Australia, UK, etc but I dont see the same thing for Russia or China, so who is the aggressive ones who are trying to protect what they see as theirs? If anyone looks like they are taking over the world, it is the US.

Besides, countries are made up of people and I dont see the Chinese people wanting to turn everyone in the US into commies. In fact, they think it is a GOOD thing to go to the US and something which will enhance their life by being in a democracy and having perceived freedoms.

If they wanted to take over the US, then I dont think they would have that attitude. I mean, when you take over a country and turn them all into commies, you want EVERYONE to be commies - but that is not the case here at all. China is moving towards a capitalist society where the rich are getting richer.

So, basically, being fearful of China or Russia coming into the US and making you all into commies is never going to happen. It is just political posturing and both governments making a fake enemy so they can spend money on weapons.
I agree with you. If I had to pick an aggressor in the way current events are being reported... I'm sorry to say that it would be the US.

Old 01-02-2022, 09:15 PM

1,850 posts, read 375,117 times
Insane.

Old 01-02-2022, 09:25 PM

Quote:
You say it as if it is something to be unwanted. I only wish I COULD access other realities, whether it be in sleep, meditation or in daily life. I believe some of the great thinkers and inventors were able to do that and came up with some brilliant ideas. If you want to remain behind thinking ordinary boring thoughts, then that's fine.

What is the famous quote...something like "There is more in heaven and Earth..."
A few days ago I saw a tv show (I'm sorry but I cannot remember the name) that examined the idea that some great thinkers/inventors rec'd their ideas from sources not of this world. Apparently, there was this strange coincidence that multiple inventors came up with their ideas around the same time in different parts of the world and tried to patent their ideas around the same time, and discovered that someone else got there around the same time... the show speculated how it was that these ideas came to multiple people in different parts of the world at around the same time.... speculation that these ideas were 'implanted' by outside sources, at crucial times to advance the technology of earth to the 'next step' needed for the continued development of our species/society.

A few of the inventors and their inventions examined were Samuel Morse/David Alter/Marconi/an italian guy whose name I can't remember/AGBell.

These guys apparently came up with similar inventions, independent of each around the same time, according to the show... and the question the show posited was how could that be? Were outside sources responsible for planting the seeds?

Interesting idea.

Old 01-02-2022, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by farm fatale View Post
Insane.
what is insane?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal