Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-22-2022, 11:39 AM

11,119 posts, read 9,756,639 times

Advertisements

It's absolutely mind-boggling what nonsense .01% of the people believe.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-22-2022, 11:44 AM

7,103 posts, read 5,984,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue777 View Post
This isn't rocket science, yet people try to make it out to be.

There are some ufo's that are from the spirit realm. We are able to see them for a brief moment and they are able to interact with the physical realm just like ghosts. It's because some of these ufos are in fact ghosts.

Ever wonder why people have these extraordinary claims of seeing enormous spaceships flying around in the sky making these impossible maneuvers, rapidly changing bright colors, shifting into different shapes and sizes, splitting into multiple spaceships and then re-emerging into one, only to disappear in the blink of an eye and then reappear in the blink of an eye? These ufos were once living entities that are now ghosts. It's no different than people having extraordinary claims of seeing ghosts in their house only to disappear in the blink of an eye.

These ufo entities are dead. But just because they are dead, doesn't mean they just go away, same with people.

There is a difference between some of the ufo's that we see. The ones mentioned above are dead. The ones that are metallic/shiny metal in nature are alive. They move at fast rates of speed. They are seen crashing deep into the oceans (where they reside at the depths of the ocean floor). When they land on earths surface, they leave imprints of their landing gear that is abundant in radiation.

As for what aliens (specifically small grey beings with large eyes and heads) are?

They evolved on earth just like we did, but they have had a much earlier head start.

There have been countless reports of seeing these spacecraft crashing and emerging out of the oceans. That is because that's where they live.

Their enormous eyes are to detect everything around them in the darkness of the ocean.
Wow, and this information is from where? Youtube?

Here are my retorts....

1) Most UFO's are airplanes. I have personally seen 2 UFO's that I couldn't call an airplane. My wife saw a floating orb of green light once too that I'd put into the UFO category. Spirit realms... nope.
2) There's absolutely no possible way you can ever prove that UFO'S are dead or ghosts. This phenomena is happening with many of our current cryptids as well. For example, once we have the technology to show less blurry versions of bigfoots on our cameras, we find that most of the footage is bears, so the ones that are still burry become time travelling bigfoots from different portals. Once those portals getting proven to not exist, then they become ghost bigfoots from the nether realm. Once that's disproven, then they'll be bigfoots from a different dimension and travelling through worm holes, etc etc.
3) The "greys" are a form of collective imagery that has been evolving since the 1950's. For a while in the 1980's and early 90's, that narrative actually started to morph a bit into lizard people. Then ancient aliens similar to Sumarians. Now it's back to the greys. Until you show me a living breathing alien, I'll take it with a grain of salt and chalk it up to social collectivism.
4) What evidence do you have that the current form of alien evolved on Earth? Where are their bones and evidence of their culture?
5) How is it that when we see a UFO (CGI but I digress) crash into the ocean, why wouldn't we mark the coordinates, send a probe down and take a look? Why don't we do that? I have about 5,000 marked points on my GPS from the middle of the ocean (deep sea fishing spots). I can take you to any of the 5,000 points with the push of a button. Each spot looks exactly like the next as there's nothing there but water. But rest assured, underneath there's reefs, structures, and things I've mapped on the bottom of the ocean.

If a UFO is close enough to land to be filmed going into the ocean, I can promise you that the bottom of that area has been mapped. If it were to land somewhere where people don't travel, South Pacific, for example, then perhaps it could be somewhere that hasn't been explored yet, but all UFO videos were filmed by people, and therefor in areas that are travelled (and mapped).

Old 01-22-2022, 01:13 PM

330 posts, read 266,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam812 View Post
I am WAY more mind boggled by you thinking you know exactly what they are. Then giving the explanation you did of what they truly are.
I certainly know exactly what they are due to a very good much older friend that worked in secrecy for the government for years and had the physical credentials to back it up.

I posted on this a couple of years ago, but purposely left anything about him out of the posting as he was still alive.

He passed a little over a month ago. He didn't want me saying anything until after he had passed.

He was fully aware of what these entities are. How they play cat and mouse with fighter jets and the curious nature of them shows that these metallic objects are living/organic creatures. What people don't know are that these aliens (greys) are not actually piloting them. They are the developing children of these metallic living craft which are already developed. The best way I can put it is these grey beings are still in the womb (which is the craft)

Pull up a depiction of what a grey alien looks like. Many witness accounts have drawn and state that they are wearing metallic suits. They aren't suits. That is their body evolving into what they will eventually turn in to which is a metallic craft.

Which is also why there have been many witness accounts of seeing small metallic ufos that are much smaller than traditional ufos. These small metallic craft are one step above in the natural development process of the little grey beings that will eventually grow into enormous craft.

They develop just like any other life form. Like a fetus in the womb, to a newborn, to a toddler crawling around, to a child taking everything in, to a teen and to a fully grown adult. It's no different.

Old 01-22-2022, 02:02 PM

2,452 posts, read 1,682,143 times
Quote:
I certainly know exactly what they are due to a very good much older friend that worked in secrecy for the government for years and had the physical credentials to back it up.

I posted on this a couple of years ago, but purposely left anything about him out of the posting as he was still alive.

He passed a little over a month ago. He didn't want me saying anything until after he had passed.

He was fully aware of what these entities are. How they play cat and mouse with fighter jets and the curious nature of them shows that these metallic objects are living/organic creatures. What people don't know are that these aliens (greys) are not actually piloting them. They are the developing children of these metallic living craft which are already developed. The best way I can put it is these grey beings are still in the womb (which is the craft)

Pull up a depiction of what a grey alien looks like. Many witness accounts have drawn and state that they are wearing metallic suits. They aren't suits. That is their body evolving into what they will eventually turn in to which is a metallic craft.

Which is also why there have been many witness accounts of seeing small metallic ufos that are much smaller than traditional ufos. These small metallic craft are one step above in the natural development process of the little grey beings that will eventually grow into enormous craft.

They develop just like any other life form. Like a fetus in the womb, to a newborn, to a toddler crawling around, to a child taking everything in, to a teen and to a fully grown adult. It's no different.
Very interesting. I can't ever remember hearing this exact explanation before.

Old 01-22-2022, 02:21 PM

78,385 posts, read 60,579,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCZ View Post
I guess the OP must be in the 0.1% of the population that knows for a certainty what aliens and UFOS are.
By definition, is everyone not supposed to know what a UFO is?

Old 01-22-2022, 05:33 PM

855 posts, read 624,294 times
Quote:

He was fully aware of what these entities are.
Hmmm… a couple of questions:

If this information was only available to those working in secrecy for the government, why would it be mind-boggling that the majority of people wouldn’t know these things about aliens?

I get the impression this information was classified. Why would your friend even want you sharing it at all (in fact, why would he be sharing it with anyone who didn’t have the right clearances)? Classified information is usually declassified when the government declares it so, not when a cleared individual passes on.

-

Old 01-23-2022, 01:03 AM

6,948 posts, read 6,872,488 times
Classified information is often deemed classified by security-obsessive people whose job it is to classify these things. If they didn't then what would they do?

To that kind of person, almost everything is secret and needs to be classified - regardless of benefit to the people.

If it isn't useful to make a weapon out of it, it might be in the future so it has to be classified just in case... Like patents which never see the light of day.

Old 01-23-2022, 04:24 AM

855 posts, read 624,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
Classified information is often deemed classified by security-obsessive people whose job it is to classify these things. If they didn't then what would they do?

To that kind of person, almost everything is secret and needs to be classified - regardless of benefit to the people.

If it isn't useful to make a weapon out of it, it might be in the future so it has to be classified just in case... Like patents which never see the light of day.
Be that as it may, it's somewhat beside the point; I'm curious to see blue777's response to my questions specifically.

-

Old 01-23-2022, 09:04 AM

61,698 posts, read 87,101,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kophi View Post
I'm curious to see blue777's response to my questions specifically.
-
Or mine....

Old 01-23-2022, 09:16 AM

61,698 posts, read 87,101,195 times
The government still has no explanation for nearly all of the scores of unidentified aerial phenomena reported over almost two decades and investigated by a Pentagon task force.

There is no evidence that any of the episodes involve secret American weapons programs, unknown technology from Russia or China or extraterrestrial visitations. But the government report did not rule out those explanations.
Government officials, however, outlined a plan to develop, if additional funding is available, a better program to observe and collect data on future unexplained phenomena.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/06/25/u...fo-report.html

You are obsessed with UFO and your theories since you were 18 y.o. (12 years now) I think your friend just fed your obsession with BS...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal