Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-23-2022, 10:53 AM

9,576 posts, read 7,242,624 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by elnina View Post
You are obsessed with UFO and your theories since you were 18 y.o. (12 years now) I think your friend just fed your obsession with BS...
Not that I'm proud of this, but being a sarcastic SOB and self-proclaimed "button pusher", and my friends knew I worked for the government and had access to certain info they didn't, I could see myself doing the same thing, as you point out.

Meaning, let's say I have a friend, who I know is obsessed with UFOs/aliens, and I work for the Gov't. and they think I have all the secret info about these types of things, even though I don't, I could totally see myself "feeding" this person's obsession and giving them lie after lie after lie, I know it's wrong, but that's just me!

People are quite gullible out there and if they are obsessed with something, it's even easier to get them to believe something, hook, line and sinker.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-23-2022, 11:12 AM

304 posts, read 243,967 times
Quote:
I am very intrigued about this statement. Does OP have any links to RELIABLE sources supporting it?
I have far too many to list, but here are a couple.

Here's a video a navy sub captured of a UFO crashing into the ocean.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPrY...ewsNOWLasVegas

And here's a former navy pilot describing his encounter with a UFO.

Here is an excerpt from the article posted below from retired Cmdr. David Fravor

“I don’t think I was a nut-job as an officer in the Navy. I wasn’t drunk, I don’t do drugs. I got a good night’s rest, it was a clear day,” he said. “I think someone should have looked into it. Having talked to some of the other folks, it’s a big frustration that it’s coming out now and wasn’t discussed back in 2004.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...tagon-program/

Old 01-23-2022, 11:57 AM

304 posts, read 243,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kophi View Post
Hmmm… a couple of questions:

If this information was only available to those working in secrecy for the government, why would it be mind-boggling that the majority of people wouldn’t know these things about aliens?

I get the impression this information was classified. Why would your friend even want you sharing it at all (in fact, why would he be sharing it with anyone who didn’t have the right clearances)? Classified information is usually declassified when the government declares it so, not when a cleared individual passes on.

-

It's mind boggling because according to him, the government routinely releases "pieces of the puzzle" to the public and by this point in time, more people should have an understanding to what they are exactly by now.

What he meant by that is the government is not going to just come out and say what these spacecraft/aliens are, as doing so would cause complete chaos, but they have been "easing the transition" of the population along over the decades with television shows, documentaries and block buster movies hoping the public would put everything together.

He was a much older gentleman and by that I mean he was in his mid 80's. He retired a good while ago, but he said his work had consequences as he lost his family in the process with his wife divorcing him and his children don't even visit or talk to him because according to him, he missed their entire childhood because his work more was more of a priority to him, which he said he regretted every single day because now that he's old and his time is coming to an end, no one is around to tell him that they love him.

So yes, this information is very much classified.

From what I gathered, even though I never asked why he is sharing all of this, it's because at the end of the day, he was just a lonely man....... With a broken heart full of regrets and just wanted someone who would listen.

I have long been interested in aliens/ufos and his explanation to what these things are was very unique. One I have never heard and I've heard quite a lot. But before I became friends with him, I was already putting the pieces together. Slowly, but I was coming along.

The fact that he had the physical credentials on where he was working throughout the decades to go along with very specific detail on his work assignments solidified it for me.

Last edited by blue777; 01-23-2022 at 12:10 PM..

Old 01-23-2022, 12:14 PM

61,182 posts, read 86,024,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue777 View Post
I have far too many to list, but here are a couple.

Here's a video a navy sub captured of a UFO crashing into the ocean.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPrY...ewsNOWLasVegas
I don't question this video.
I question your statement:
Quote:
There have been countless reports of seeing these spacecraft crashing and emerging out of the oceans. That is because that's where they live.

Their enormous eyes are to detect everything around them in the darkness of the ocean.
This video doesn't mention any sighting of spaceships crashing and emerging from the ocean, or some shiny metallic creatures with big eyes that occupy those spaceships.
No one saw them emerging from oceans (where they supposedly live) and leaving footprints on the Earth.

Shiny metallic aliens with enormous eyes are Hollywood visualizations.
https://www.livescience.com/33997-7-...ns-aliens.html

Any other proof of your statement??

Last edited by elnina; 01-23-2022 at 12:24 PM..

Old 01-23-2022, 12:49 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,437,598 times
Quote:
This isn't rocket science, yet people try to make it out to be.

There are some ufo's that are from the spirit realm. We are able to see them for a brief moment and they are able to interact with the physical realm just like ghosts. It's because some of these ufos are in fact ghosts.

Ever wonder why people have these extraordinary claims of seeing enormous spaceships flying around in the sky making these impossible maneuvers, rapidly changing bright colors, shifting into different shapes and sizes, splitting into multiple spaceships and then re-emerging into one, only to disappear in the blink of an eye and then reappear in the blink of an eye? These ufos were once living entities that are now ghosts. It's no different than people having extraordinary claims of seeing ghosts in their house only to disappear in the blink of an eye.

These ufo entities are dead. But just because they are dead, doesn't mean they just go away, same with people.

There is a difference between some of the ufo's that we see. The ones mentioned above are dead. The ones that are metallic/shiny metal in nature are alive. They move at fast rates of speed. They are seen crashing deep into the oceans (where they reside at the depths of the ocean floor). When they land on earths surface, they leave imprints of their landing gear that is abundant in radiation.

As for what aliens (specifically small grey beings with large eyes and heads) are?

They evolved on earth just like we did, but they have had a much earlier head start.

There have been countless reports of seeing these spacecraft crashing and emerging out of the oceans. That is because that's where they live.

Their enormous eyes are to detect everything around them in the darkness of the ocean.
why would deceased people need to build huge space ships, and pop up to play cat and mouse games with the living world? Doesnt make sense.

Old 01-23-2022, 01:41 PM

6,844 posts, read 3,916,904 times
Many people have reported seeing them, but to date no one has figured out what they are.

Decades ago, after a Thanksgiving dinner had been cleared from the dining table, I saw four differently colored (primary colors) children's blocks roll quickly down the empty table from the other end of the table to me. It lasted about a second, and when they got to me they disappeared. I remember it clearly. Was it an hallucination caused by the tryptophan in the turkey, a waking dream? I have no idea.

I know people who have seen and heard ghosts and seen ufo's, had premonitions and prophetic dreams. I believe them. They experienced it. It just happened and couldn't be explained or duplicated. These are paranormal phenomena, that no one can explain or control.

Even Shakespeare recognized it in a speech by Hamlet. "There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
Quote:
This isn't rocket science, yet people try to make it out to be.

There are some ufo's that are from the spirit realm. We are able to see them for a brief moment and they are able to interact with the physical realm just like ghosts. It's because some of these ufos are in fact ghosts.

Ever wonder why people have these extraordinary claims of seeing enormous spaceships flying around in the sky making these impossible maneuvers, rapidly changing bright colors, shifting into different shapes and sizes, splitting into multiple spaceships and then re-emerging into one, only to disappear in the blink of an eye and then reappear in the blink of an eye? These ufos were once living entities that are now ghosts. It's no different than people having extraordinary claims of seeing ghosts in their house only to disappear in the blink of an eye.

These ufo entities are dead. But just because they are dead, doesn't mean they just go away, same with people.

There is a difference between some of the ufo's that we see. The ones mentioned above are dead. The ones that are metallic/shiny metal in nature are alive. They move at fast rates of speed. They are seen crashing deep into the oceans (where they reside at the depths of the ocean floor). When they land on earths surface, they leave imprints of their landing gear that is abundant in radiation.

As for what aliens (specifically small grey beings with large eyes and heads) are?

They evolved on earth just like we did, but they have had a much earlier head start.

Last edited by bobspez; 01-23-2022 at 02:04 PM..

Old 01-23-2022, 01:54 PM

18,630 posts, read 7,470,534 times
Quote:
How do YOU know that 99% of people don't know what UFO/aliens are?
He's merely backing up his statement by providing himself as an example.

That's responsible posting!

Old 01-23-2022, 02:00 PM

15,966 posts, read 20,932,306 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by harry chickpea View Post
We don't need enormous eyes.
Couldn't rep you again, but the thought is there.

Old 01-23-2022, 04:43 PM

4,649 posts, read 4,085,197 times
This is gibberish.

Why are UFOs ghosts and who gave you the special knowledge.

Since science does not recognize the existence of ghosts, aren't you just replacing one unexplainable thing for another?

Old 01-23-2022, 04:47 PM

2,411 posts, read 1,626,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cachibatches View Post
This is gibberish.

Why are UFOs ghosts and who gave you the special knowledge.

Since science does not recognize the existence of ghosts, aren't you just replacing one unexplainable thing for another?
It is way better than his reincarnation theory that makes zero sense just on population alone.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal