Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-30-2022, 06:19 AM

18,773 posts, read 18,137,228 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Yes, our govt does indeed have recovered material from these 'unknown crafts'.

Wright Patterson AFB used to have a display in the museum, I remember this well, because I was taken there often by my parents and the UFO case was what I always wanted to see. (its been removed since the early to mid 90s though)...

the glass case was about 10ft long and had roughly 20-25 pieces in it, each item had a little description card next to it, detailing where it was found and some of the materials characteristics. My favorite piece was a large (basketball size) orange object, that had a very complex honeycomb structure to it, its description card noted how incredibly light weight and strong it was, (of course, I couldnt touch any of the items, as it was a closed display case). Some of the older employees(volunteers) remember this display and will talk about if asked.

There is also MOUNTAINS of documents at the Black vault website, some refer to 'secret research facilities', where recovered material is brought and examined. Actually I posted a link awhile back about a report that went into detail about some of the recovered material, most of the items contained material that could not be identified or not known on this planet, many of them were a mixture of materials.

I will try to find that link and re post it here.
You chose and pick what you want to believe. You want to believe in aliens and that our government is hiding information. You saw a display that you felt was the real thing, but it isn't there anymore. Possibly the Russians were the first to start a disinformation plan to help advance their war efforts, but probably not since enemies always tried to get an upper hand since the first ancient wars.

We do not know the forces that were at work at the time you saw that display case. Perhaps it was there because Harry Ried had a good friend like Bigalow that wanted a few dollars thrown his way? The same can be said of your information in your Black Vault.

What we need are facts and evidence that does not disappear. So what is happening with your werewolf case?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-30-2022, 12:32 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,594,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
You chose and pick what you want to believe. You want to believe in aliens and that our government is hiding information. You saw a display that you felt was the real thing, but it isn't there anymore. Possibly the Russians were the first to start a disinformation plan to help advance their war efforts, but probably not since enemies always tried to get an upper hand since the first ancient wars.

We do not know the forces that were at work at the time you saw that display case. Perhaps it was there because Harry Ried had a good friend like Bigalow that wanted a few dollars thrown his way? The same can be said of your information in your Black Vault.

What we need are facts and evidence that does not disappear. So what is happening with your werewolf case?
This was back in the mid to late 80s, long before Reid and Bigelow had such power. There are govt documents involving UFOs going back to the 1930s and 40s in the Black Vault site, (long before todays Govt).

I suspect you are hinting that you believe these UFOs are 'experimental' Govt/military aircraft...or using as covers to hide advanced military technology research/development...Keep in mind, the most advanced military aircraft today is the F35...(which looks and sounds like an 'airplane'), it has wings, a cockpit, etc (people know its a plane by looking at it)...

Now take the frequent UFOs seen...white/black rectangular boxes, (no wings visible cockpit, tail, etc) If it were sitting on the ground, it would look like a train box car or a shipping container...

That is QUITE the leap forward in aircraft technology...(going from something that looks and sounds like an airplane...to a quiet rectangular box)! Imo, its hundreds of years of technology separating the two aircrafts.

**About the werewolf case, the former manager and I are communicating and trying to work out a time to get together, she did tell me over the phone that I should contact the former owner of the bowling alley (at that time), its been sold a few times since 2008. ( I know the former owners name and he is still living around here), She told me he knows a lot more details than she does about this. She was only the facility manager, so she was not privy to everything. I may try to contact him, but Im not sure how to approach him about this incident, (Im probably going to sound like a crazy wack a doodle, asking about a werewolf!!) LOL

Old 01-30-2022, 03:45 PM

4,430 posts, read 2,707,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1insider View Post
A small advanced civilization without a worldwide footprint living at the time of the early dinosaurs could certainly have had all traces of it lost over 200 million years.
If by 'advanced' you mean 'industrial', then this is certainly not true.

Globally, we are putting down a layer that will persist in many parts of the Earth until the entire surface of the Earth has been subducted, and that would take more than a billion years. By mining, refining, using, and discarding in landfills all sorts of devices, we are creating completely anomalous deposits, both in location and concentration/purity. Use of fertilizer on an industrial scale has created nitrogen-laden sediments that will be around for hundreds of millions of years. We can see things sort of like these in the distant past, so we know they're detectable. But here's the thing - they're extended out over vast time spans. But layers now being laid down come out of nowhere in geologic time, littering the planet's surface with all manner or rare Earth minerals and the like. Can these be detected when laid down suddenly, briefly? Yes, as we know from the anomalous deposits of iridium that mark the K-Pg boundary event. ​
​
And then nuclear waste. Ever hear of Oklo? It was discovered because natural nuclear reactors from billions of years ago produced uranium isotopes in concentrations that were unexpected. Any civilization using nuclear technology would litter the planets surface with such deposits.

Of course, one can tweak 'advanced' to mean something less, but that still begs the question of what? Some dinosaur that was smart enough to create something like the Roman Empire, when there's no reason to think any of Dinosauria had anything approaching the brain capacity for such things? It all amounts to a lot of hand-waving and arguments along the lines of "Just because no one has proven pegasi exist doesn't mean they don't!" and silliness like that.

Old 01-30-2022, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2x3x29x41 View Post

Globally, we are putting down a layer that will persist in many parts of the Earth until the entire surface of the Earth has been subducted, and that would take more than a billion years. By mining, refining, using, and discarding in landfills all sorts of devices, we are creating completely anomalous deposits, both in location and concentration/purity. Use of fertilizer on an industrial scale has created nitrogen-laden sediments that will be around for hundreds of millions of years. We can see things sort of like these in the distant past, so we know they're detectable. But here's the thing - they're extended out over vast time spans. But layers now being laid down come out of nowhere in geologic time, littering the planet's surface with all manner or rare Earth minerals and the like. Can these be detected when laid down suddenly, briefly? Yes, as we know from the anomalous deposits of iridium that mark the K-Pg boundary event. ​
​
And then nuclear waste. Ever hear of Oklo? It was discovered because natural nuclear reactors from billions of years ago produced uranium isotopes in concentrations that were unexpected. Any civilization using nuclear technology would litter the planets surface with such deposits.

Of course, one can tweak 'advanced' to mean something less, but that still begs the question of what? Some dinosaur that was smart enough to create something like the Roman Empire, when there's no reason to think any of Dinosauria had anything approaching the brain capacity for such things? It all amounts to a lot of hand-waving and arguments along the lines of "Just because no one has proven pegasi exist doesn't mean they don't!" and silliness like that.
You make some great points, but the fact is, people have been seeing 'strange/unknown aircraft' for 100s of years, (and according to historical descriptions), they are almost identical to what people see today! (that is something I find VERY interesting in itself)...

Even if you propose these things may be a break away civilization, that may be more advanced...why have they apparently made NO advancements in their aircraft for 100s, maybe 1000s of years? Add to that, their behavior is also identical to old historical sightings, (they would pop up randomly, maybe toy around with the humans, or just enough time for them to be noticed and then vanish or fly off at an incredible speed)...what the heck is that?!!! That really perplexes me, its not indicative of anything I can think of.

The only theory (imo), that comes close to explaining it, would be...this advanced civilization has created a type of biosphere (our known world), and they come in randomly to record data, investigate, etc, ?

Think about how strange that is, like the Jim Carey movie, where he is raised in a totally fake world for TV entertainment, our world may be a huge FAKE, and these UFOs 'maintain' the world as needed? This would definitely be a reason for our govt to keep it secret, ( I think most would agree with that on here)!!...

Lets say we found out this was true...would you go to work anymore, would you continue to pay taxes, bills, etc? What would be the point anymore? This would be like finding out we are 'pets' and kept in a large cage, without knowing it. LOL

its interesting to note, that this theory of a giant simulation has been gaining traction, a lot more researchers have looked into this recently and many agree it is a possibility.

Old 02-01-2022, 12:03 AM

6,948 posts, read 6,872,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heron31 View Post
Do not falsely attribute to me such nonsense.
I've seen humans who say crazy things before. Show me the aliens.
I would say that it is "crazy" to deny the things we are NOW told by our governments.

France and Chile has been really open about the weird stuff in their skies. Open - in that they share this stuff with civillian organisations.

Former Head of Israeli Space Program's Haim Eshed and Ex-Minister of Defence from Canada, Paul Hellyer, have both come out and said there are aliens. Look it up. Do you believe them as high ranking officials? Perhaps not, but then I wonder who you DO actually believe and whether you are, as I suggested above, just denying it all because you cannot come around to the reality of it all.

Now.. If you really want to investigate and if you are REALLY interested in finding out the truth, you need to research these country's reports. If not, then just keep on denying it and you will end up being just a troll on a forum.

Old 02-01-2022, 12:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2x3x29x41 View Post

​

Any large Earth changes such as massive Earthquakes and eruptions - such as those caused by a close fly-by of a comet , meteors crashing into Earth, etc would have buried all this evidence inside the crust as magma. Of course, they would have to be pretty total in nature but there is no doubt this kind of thing has happened in the past.

The finding of that mammoth in permafrost with grass in its belly indicates that there are some changes which happen instantaneously, not over years and decades but in one day in a few hours. We see the evidence, we have found the evidence and science has studied it. This is within this cycle of human history albeit many thousands of years ago.

Nuclear waste, chemical waste, trash, concrete, bodies, bones, fossils, everything would have disappeared under the scorching heat of magma to return as rock when that same magma has cooled enough. Virtually nothing would remain.

Old 02-01-2022, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
I would say that it is "crazy" to deny the things we are NOW told by our governments.

France and Chile has been really open about the weird stuff in their skies. Open - in that they share this stuff with civillian organisations.

Former Head of Israeli Space Program's Haim Eshed and Ex-Minister of Defence from Canada, Paul Hellyer, have both come out and said there are aliens. Look it up. Do you believe them as high ranking officials? Perhaps not, but then I wonder who you DO actually believe and whether you are, as I suggested above, just denying it all because you cannot come around to the reality of it all.

Now.. If you really want to investigate and if you are REALLY interested in finding out the truth, you need to research these country's reports. If not, then just keep on denying it and you will end up being just a troll on a forum.
The thing about past comments on this topic by Israel and Canada...the comments made are so incredibly bizarre, majority of people just laugh or blow it off automatically.

Its 'too crazy' to be true, in other words.

but imo, the people making those comments, are people that are in positions of power, (people that would be 'in the know' to these things)...

So, I would not at all be surprised if those comments are dead accurate!

Old 02-01-2022, 08:37 PM

There have to be some people we believe.

We tend to believe 'professional' people, military commanders, and credentialed people with years of training. (Also for some reason, religious leaders too perhaps?) So, I would argue these people mentioned above are top of their professions and have some serious credibility in their (government) organisations.

This makes them unlikely to lie and more likely to be telling the truth. If anyone disagrees with me they are welcome to say why.

Old 02-01-2022, 09:18 PM

8,975 posts, read 10,210,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmking View Post
What is amazing to me is the Serapeum in Egypt. Under the Giza Plateau, large deep vertical shafts and miles of tunnels. There seems to be much more underground than above. Massive projects, exacting granite boxes weighing many tons. Precision cuts, angles and drill holes that no copper chisel or wooden mallet can ever achieve, never. There must have been more advanced tools not discovered.
I think this is something that is for some reason dismissed by archaeologists or given inadequate thought to. Completely separate from the issue of how massive stones were moved is the issue of the precision in which these stones were cut. Examples exist all over the world.

Old 02-02-2022, 11:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
There have to be some people we believe.

We tend to believe 'professional' people, military commanders, and credentialed people with years of training. (Also for some reason, religious leaders too perhaps?) So, I would argue these people mentioned above are top of their professions and have some serious credibility in their (government) organisations.

This makes them unlikely to lie and more likely to be telling the truth. If anyone disagrees with me they are welcome to say why.
I look at what position the person held when they make claims like this...Is is logical to assume, their positions would allow them access to such things? Hellyer was the Canadian minister of defense, so YES, imo, holding that position, probably allows him this kind of access.

Now, if it was just some lowly private or other 'nobody'...I would be more skeptical, as they are not in positions that would grant such access.

The theory of them intentionally putting out 'disinformation' is always a possibility, but to make the fake data be so incredibly bizarre? that does not seem likely to me, disinformation that is not so strange, has a better chance of being widely believed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal