Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-08-2022, 11:48 AM

2,450 posts, read 1,676,763 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCSweettea View Post
I fully respect anyone who doesn’t believe yet. But I’m telling you as someone who’s followed UFOs and abduction stories and the like my entire life, including deathbed confessions from world leaders, military people, people who don’t lie, etc. etc. etc. I 100% believe we are being visited by aliens and have been probably since the beginning of our creation. Just too much overwhelming evidence. Who and whatever they are no longer trying to hide. There are literally hundreds of pictures and videos posted almost every day around the world of people seeing things now. For whatever reason they’ve increased their presence over the past couple of years to appoint nobody can deny it. In fact they’re saying if you spend a week just looking up at the sky every evening there’s like a 99% chance you’ll see these UFOs. They’re everywhere now.

Life on this planet is likely to change. Drastically. Maybe for the better, maybe for the worse. But it’s not gonna be business as usual.
I must be the 1% who never sees them. The Lyrids meteor shower will run from the 16th to the 25th. I will be out every night just like for most meteor showers for the last few decades. I will report back if I see anything strange.

Not only have I watched the night sky for decades I also worked construction outside and never seen anything during the day.

I did work on a major AF base for a year in the 90s and seen some VERY cool stuff but none of it was extraterrestrial. I did see planes and choppers do stuff that was beyond amazing though.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-08-2022, 05:43 PM

6,806 posts, read 4,466,846 times
Even Christopher Columbus reported seeing balls of light shooting out of the ocean and into the air. There are tons of documented cases of strange phenomenon.

There's something out there that we can't explain.

Old 04-09-2022, 07:15 AM

30,395 posts, read 21,215,773 times
Nothing from another planet janet that is for sure. Other countries got tech we have yet to dream about. Now if it was like the balls of light Maya's father used on Space1999 to bring Eagle one down to his planet then we can talk.

Old 04-09-2022, 07:25 AM

3,249 posts, read 1,739,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
Yes, just imagine if the military released the power generation technology they have. How it would radically change the world we all live in.
So they've perfected the Mr. Fusion Flux Capacitor ?

Old 04-09-2022, 07:59 AM

8,629 posts, read 9,130,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
Do you have a link to the report, or at least the title?

For the record, I don't agree with your conclusions, but one never knows. The primary reason is that I don't believe any of the stories of abductions.
Here is the issue I have with the theory that these objects are our technology. And that we are experimenting or showcasing them to the people to some degree, and our Navy. The timeline shows what can be observed as evolving craft through a couple of decades of observation. However, although some objects seemed have changed such as square craft within a sphere traveling at great speeds , many observations have stayed the same for hundreds of years if not thousands. I'm sure some of our experimental craft have been mistaken for UAPs. I have family members from Washington DC who witnessed scores of UFOs flying over DC twice in the early 50s. A well documented case and similar to what we see today. Also there is strong evidence that many nations have encountered the exact same thing for many decades.

Also there is a new report released by the US Government pertaining to close encounters. People who apparently got too close to these objects. It listed several injuries including brain damage. Reports of people seeing even ghosts etc., and these are credible reports. These kind of reports go back decades. So my conclusion is if we are playing games with folks all around the world with our new found technologies, we've been doing it for at least 70 years, not including similar reports that trickle back thousands.

https://www.fox29.com/news/injuries-...tagon-director

Last edited by jmking; 04-09-2022 at 09:14 AM..

Old 04-09-2022, 08:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCSweettea View Post
You folks need to read the full Pentagon report like I did. Yes all 1500 to 1800 pages. This is not our technology. I wish I could say it was but it’s not. These are aliens. 100% no doubt. People are being abducted during these encounters. They are being impregnated, they are being taken into other dimensions, the UFOs themselves can morph into multiple entities, they can go in and out of our dimension. They can capture objects and take them into what seems to be a different dimension and bring them back in a different time, they can suspend or flights etc.
they’re here, they’re not hiding anymore. What’s alarming is for a long time people thought perhaps these alien visitors cared for us humans. Were maybe over seeing and looking out for us. Doesn’t seem to be the case. Many people who had these encounters have developed severe brain damage, radiation poisoning, permanent defects that seem to happen with no regard whatsoever. These things are not nice whoever they are. Don’t take my word for it read the reports, it’s all in there.
It appears these people who suffered injuries was because they got too close. It appears it was not done on purpose. That was the opinion of Luis Elizondo.

Old 04-09-2022, 08:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1insider View Post
Lots to unpack there. Did the Pentagon state the same conclusions you did in their report? Do they have a guess on the location of the aliens' home planet (assuming they are from a planet)? Do we have a plan to defeat them? Have any of the impregnated humans given birth and, if so, to what?
Elon Musk.

Old 04-09-2022, 10:59 AM

22,913 posts, read 28,249,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1insider View Post
Have any of the impregnated humans given birth and, if so, to what?

Old 04-09-2022, 11:08 AM

5,451 posts, read 6,033,033 times
Oh My God Mark S you found visual proof of aliens ....... you are a genius!

But sticking Jerry Colonna in there was a bit over the top!!!!

Old 04-09-2022, 11:42 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,578,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnNada View Post
Our airforce is having a lot of fun messing with our navy. This is all psyop stuff to scare the Russians and Chinese. Our tech is so much more advanced than what most people can even understand.
Nope...if anything close to this kind of technology was held by any nation on earth, there would be loads of academic data/research to back it up. (no way they could hide or suppress all that!)...far too many people would have to be in on it.

Its funny that people try to say these things are 'secret experimental/developmental aircraft'...Would this be the same explanation for the VERY SAME types of aircraft, that were reported decades ago? LOL

Just imagine how many people would have to be in on such a huge secret...for many decades, and in every nation on the planet. Its not even close to realistic.

World Govts KNOW what these things are, (im about 99.9% sure on that), they have been around far too long for the govt/military to know nothing more than they claim, and that secret is aggressively maintained, probably by a very small group, and its members select the next generation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal