Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-15-2022, 12:28 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,483,538 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
One also has to toss into this mix the ousting of our pentagon's head of counterintelligence and security: https://thedebrief.org/sex-lies-and-...curity-ousted/. The question is: How much do we want to believe? We are talking about humans, with human imperfections, that push some of this agenda.
Im glad you brought that up, I havent read anything from this new release, but I will take a good guess and say, its probably just additional 'sighting reports'.

The Govt is NOT going to declassify anything significant, in regards to UFOs. Off the top of my head, i cannot think of the country that did this, ( I believe it was Canada maybe?) some years ago, they made headlines by suddenly 'releasing' what they called previously classified UFO data...but all it was, was just lots more SIGHTING REPORTS and incidents! LOL

I will get excited when they start releasing 'Intra- Govt documents' pertaining to UFOs...and/or maybe releasing some documents WITHOUT redacting almost the entire pages!

Im really not sure if there is an 'agenda' being pushed, not too long ago, I felt that maybe the govt was preparing us for some future news or something big happening, but nothing has really changed, like I said before, the big Congressional report that everyone couldnt wait for..and what does the govt go and do...create a classified version, (that the public is NOT permitted to see)...Gee, what a shocker there!

And if everyone says the Govt is not capable of maintaining secrets this significant...why has the classified version not leaked out by now, or at least parts of it?

I talked to a guy last week about this at work, the way he talked, I could tell he believed ANYTHING and everything the govt said about UFOs...he also thinks there is an agenda, that there will be some kind of mass contact event, or the govt breaking into TV programming to announce that these things are actually 'alien'...I tried to explain to him that would never happen, these things obviously prefer to stay in the shadows, they COULD, at any time they liked, come down and land over times square at rush hour and announce themselves to the world, ( but instead, they do the opposite), but then they go and toy around with our aircraft, they pop up suddenly in less than significant areas, they stay motionless in the air, above residential, commercial, military bases, farm land, etc etc, and frequently late at night for seemingly no reason...they hang out briefly and then they are gone...and the strangest part is, they have been doing these same exact things since at least the 1930s/40s and likely much much longer.LOL

Can anyone come up with ANY theory based on this bizarre behavior? What the hell is that indicative of?

This is NOT 'studying or monitoring' behavior...this is something on an entirely different level.

Finally, I know I will get some that try to debunk this, but if you look at most of the VERY old reports, (like before they became pop culture popular)...the witnesses then, describe the EXACT SAME kind of behavior, the SAME shapes of their aircraft too? (people back then, just used different words ), they described them using things they were familiar with, (two bowls stuck together, flying 'discs' was a common description, among many others).

The more I read, the stronger I am starting to feel, that these things may be the biblical demons, (I know that sounds out there crazy), but it does fit in with their behavior...and most importantly, one can understand why they are doing what they do...(in a nutshell...the do these bizarre things that I mentioned above for the sole purpose of swaying as many people as they can, (drawing them away from 'God and/or the truth)?

Think about this...lets say 'fallen angels of the bible' are literally real, (and considering the bibles account of things is accurate)...these angels fell for some reason and were cast to earth...they are referred to as residing in the air, (in high places), would not this bizarre behavior that has been consistent for many decades...is that not precisely how 'fallen angels' would behave/act?!!

Their goal is put the seed of doubt in as many humans as possible...just popping up in our skies randomly, or hovering over houses at night, Especially being seen around military bases frequently is a very effective method to sway peoples spiritual opinions...they are attempting to convince people 'aliens from some distant planet or dimension' exist and are here on earth with us...Can you see how doing such a thing over the course of 100s of years, would slowly change peoples opinions on who created the world, who created us, etc? Im starting to think that may be the explanation, however Im not 100% sold on this theory, there are still a few conflicting details.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-15-2022, 06:32 AM

8,587 posts, read 9,082,595 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Im glad you brought that up, I havent read anything from this new release, but I will take a good guess and say, its probably just additional 'sighting reports'.

The Govt is NOT going to declassify anything significant, in regards to UFOs. Off the top of my head, i cannot think of the country that did this, ( I believe it was Canada maybe?) some years ago, they made headlines by suddenly 'releasing' what they called previously classified UFO data...but all it was, was just lots more SIGHTING REPORTS and incidents! LOL

I will get excited when they start releasing 'Intra- Govt documents' pertaining to UFOs...and/or maybe releasing some documents WITHOUT redacting almost the entire pages!

Im really not sure if there is an 'agenda' being pushed, not too long ago, I felt that maybe the govt was preparing us for some future news or something big happening, but nothing has really changed, like I said before, the big Congressional report that everyone couldnt wait for..and what does the govt go and do...create a classified version, (that the public is NOT permitted to see)...Gee, what a shocker there!

And if everyone says the Govt is not capable of maintaining secrets this significant...why has the classified version not leaked out by now, or at least parts of it?

I talked to a guy last week about this at work, the way he talked, I could tell he believed ANYTHING and everything the govt said about UFOs...he also thinks there is an agenda, that there will be some kind of mass contact event, or the govt breaking into TV programming to announce that these things are actually 'alien'...I tried to explain to him that would never happen, these things obviously prefer to stay in the shadows, they COULD, at any time they liked, come down and land over times square at rush hour and announce themselves to the world, ( but instead, they do the opposite), but then they go and toy around with our aircraft, they pop up suddenly in less than significant areas, they stay motionless in the air, above residential, commercial, military bases, farm land, etc etc, and frequently late at night for seemingly no reason...they hang out briefly and then they are gone...and the strangest part is, they have been doing these same exact things since at least the 1930s/40s and likely much much longer.LOL

Can anyone come up with ANY theory based on this bizarre behavior? What the hell is that indicative of?

This is NOT 'studying or monitoring' behavior...this is something on an entirely different level.

Finally, I know I will get some that try to debunk this, but if you look at most of the VERY old reports, (like before they became pop culture popular)...the witnesses then, describe the EXACT SAME kind of behavior, the SAME shapes of their aircraft too? (people back then, just used different words ), they described them using things they were familiar with, (two bowls stuck together, flying 'discs' was a common description, among many others).

The more I read, the stronger I am starting to feel, that these things may be the biblical demons, (I know that sounds out there crazy), but it does fit in with their behavior...and most importantly, one can understand why they are doing what they do...(in a nutshell...the do these bizarre things that I mentioned above for the sole purpose of swaying as many people as they can, (drawing them away from 'God and/or the truth)?

Think about this...lets say 'fallen angels of the bible' are literally real, (and considering the bibles account of things is accurate)...these angels fell for some reason and were cast to earth...they are referred to as residing in the air, (in high places), would not this bizarre behavior that has been consistent for many decades...is that not precisely how 'fallen angels' would behave/act?!!

Their goal is put the seed of doubt in as many humans as possible...just popping up in our skies randomly, or hovering over houses at night, Especially being seen around military bases frequently is a very effective method to sway peoples spiritual opinions...they are attempting to convince people 'aliens from some distant planet or dimension' exist and are here on earth with us...Can you see how doing such a thing over the course of 100s of years, would slowly change peoples opinions on who created the world, who created us, etc? Im starting to think that may be the explanation, however Im not 100% sold on this theory, there are still a few conflicting details.
Then there's Ezekiel.......I see what you mean, but not so sure its an demon thing completely. Perhaps a bit of both? As much as it seems that these visitations are a mixture of many aliens from many worlds on the face of it, my gut says they are not what we think they are.

Old 04-15-2022, 07:31 AM

654 posts, read 192,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post

I think you are correct, except for the fallen angel thing. This announcement is going to be about as good as it gets until we find something artificial on another planet or UFOs decide to introduce themselves which is highly unlikely.

In regard to what 'they' are, those in the know will never say it but the truth is probably more disturbing than most people can handle. I've read more than once they view us as containers, containers for souls. I think our DNA has/is been modified for reasons we don't know yet, hence the thousands of abductions reported. You cannot dismiss them all with a blanket statement either, that is willful ignorance.

Old 04-15-2022, 10:47 AM

8,005 posts, read 7,155,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmking View Post
Then there's Ezekiel.......I see what you mean, but not so sure its an demon thing completely. Perhaps a bit of both? As much as it seems that these visitations are a mixture of many aliens from many worlds on the face of it, my gut says they are not what we think they are.
100% agree with the bolded statement.

Old 04-15-2022, 12:31 PM

2,418 posts, read 2,022,446 times
I think, just like a lot in life, there's a mix of good and bad. Worlds out there much more advanced than ours, some filled with only benevolent beings, and some filled with only evil. Probably even many more worlds out there with both, just as we have here on Earth. I definitely think whatever we've seen so far hasn't even scratched the surface.

And I'm not talking about the incredible maneuvers of small to comparably sized craft that arguably may or may not be from our world; I'm talking about massive ships and technology that would require decades - probably centuries - of collaboration between many. Earth is too young for that; its nations have been warring for too long to have made advances on the scale of what I saw.

IMO, 1500 pages of research or 15,000 pages.....It's moot if all it contains is an acknowledgement of what most of the world already knows anyway. However, if the Pentagon, or any government/military agency anywhere in the world wants to confirm that mobile craft the size of shopping malls really exist; that they can hover completely stationary for 10 - 20 minutes, barely above treetops & power lines without making a sound; that they can zip off in a split second and then be seen thousands of miles away in the time it takes to make a pot of coffee.....well then, let the conversation begin. Because THAT is what I saw. And I was in a lot of company. By now, thousands and thousands of people have been witness to these. Estimates are well over 200,000 people collectively over a 30 yr period, and that's just what's reported....it doesn't include probably 1000s more that never made a phone call.

The Hudson Valley Lights of the 80s. The Yukon UFO that witnesses said was the size of 6 football fields. The Belgian UFO wave of the 90s. The Phoenix lights. Tinley Park. The list goes on. I can agree that smaller UFOs closer in size to our own military craft could certainly be advanced technology from our own planet, but not these floating cities, no way. We can't get along peacefully long enough to produce one.

Old 04-15-2022, 06:02 PM

12,734 posts, read 9,249,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
One also has to toss into this mix the ousting of our pentagon's head of counterintelligence and security: https://thedebrief.org/sex-lies-and-...curity-ousted/. The question is: How much do we want to believe? We are talking about humans, with human imperfections, that push some of this agenda.
Hmm - first I'd heard about Reid being dismissed. Even if all the other allegations are untrue, mishandling the Afghanistan situation was certainly sufficient reason to remove him.

It's possible that since Elizondo has a bit of a reputation now, and Reid was not a household name, his complaints were taken more seriously that someone that no one had heard of.

Old 04-15-2022, 06:07 PM

12,734 posts, read 9,249,033 times
Maybe I missed it in reading the links - but are the 1500 or so pages linked anywhere so we can look through them?

Old 04-15-2022, 09:07 PM

2,418 posts, read 2,022,446 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
Maybe I missed it in reading the links - but are the 1500 or so pages linked anywhere so we can look through them?
Yes, I had to dig a bit. In the first post click the article. That will pop up and you'll see a few more. Repeated that scenario a few times. Nothing that stuck out to me, tho. I'm using duck duck go & hoping to bypass all of that and go straight to the FOIA docs.

ETA: I still haven't come across the full report. Every link I click on gives up a piece, but not the full 1500+ pages. My guess is The Sun isn't going to give it up all in one release in order to keep the reader base. I also went to the USDIA website; there's a link for FOIA requests. I have the Elizondo page up in another window now....

https://luiselizondo-official.com/

Last edited by bridgerider; 04-15-2022 at 09:26 PM..

Old 04-15-2022, 11:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmking View Post
The biblical demon theory does match up with their behavior and consistency,over such a long time too.

the 1950s really heavily influenced UFO theory, even to modern times...they were the first ones to say these things may be from some other planet or galaxy, its tough to shake that influence off and try to look at it without factoring that in....the fact is, when the word 'UFO or Alien' is mentioned...for many people, they automatically think of beings from some other planet/galaxy/dimension.

Is it just because thats the only explanation they can think of? IDK, I think maybe it is...from all the reports Ive read and picked up on the very consistent behavior from them over the decades, being from some other planet, does not really seem logical.

Its a real head scratcher! but there are a few things like I mentioned in my post above, that we can be sure about...they prefer to stay hidden for the most part...a large percentage of claimed abductees considered it a very frightening experience...and they do not appear to be 'sharing/gifting/teaching' us anything....what is the take away from these few things? (whatever they are...its probably not something good for us).

Old 04-15-2022, 11:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAL-5 View Post
I think you are correct, except for the fallen angel thing. This announcement is going to be about as good as it gets until we find something artificial on another planet or UFOs decide to introduce themselves which is highly unlikely.

In regard to what 'they' are, those in the know will never say it but the truth is probably more disturbing than most people can handle. I've read more than once they view us as containers, containers for souls. I think our DNA has/is been modified for reasons we don't know yet, hence the thousands of abductions reported. You cannot dismiss them all with a blanket statement either, that is willful ignorance.
the thing is though...think about who delivers this kind of news to us 'regular citizens'? (it would have to come from the govt or military (which are 1 in the same), and/or the mainstream media!!

Ive sort of brought this up in past threads...skeptics keep asking for rock solid proof or some kind of tangible evidence, (but WE are not allowed access to anything close to that), how can we have a good discussion on ufos, when a very large portion of the data...is not accessible to us?

We can file FOIA reports, we can write our govt representatives, etc, but they are NEVER going to allow some normal citizen, access to some of the biggest secrets they have! LOL Its pointless to even try, and a good deal of the 'intra Govt communications on UFOs...that is released to the public, (the juicy parts are all redacted), why even bother declassifying a CIA document if 95% of the content is blacked out? (technically, that is not really 'releasing or declassifying anything).

Until we get access to more of the data, all these discussions are going to do, is go over the same old things that are already out there, the Congressional UFO report is a prime example, in a word, there was a 'classified version'...so yet again, we do not have access to all the data. Im still wondering why any of this has not been leaked out yet? LOL doesnt make sense...these people SUCK at keeping secrets, right?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal