Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-26-2022, 11:38 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,578,158 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
What was it like? What distinguished it from human-made vehicles?
That was my gold ball thing I saw. I was still married at the time and the house we lived in, from my backyard, on the street behind mine, there was a small neighborhood church, that is initially where I first saw it, (sitting in mid air above the roof of this little church about 1am.

Ive posted about this many times, I had walked out on my back deck to smoke and noticed it sitting over the church, It didnt appear to be lighted in anyway, it looked like a gold colored beach ball, I went back inside to get my digital camera,

When I came back out, it was sitting in mid air, in my backyard, I watched it for awhile, it did nothing, did not move, make any sound, I noticed there was no air or grass being disturbed underneath of it, (it looked like someone had thrown a gold beach ball and it froze in place in the air). I did get a picture of it, and when I went back in, I quickly uploaded to my computer and zoomed in as much the computer let me...

I noticed it was not a gold color, but had a kind of colorful static outer shell, and you could see 3 faint masses on in the inside of it, (it looked exactly like a human blood cell, but with a colorful static-y shell), and while it had no lights, it did appear to be slightly luminescent, but I also had my porch light on too.

It was gone when I went back out after that. I looked around over all the nearby houses, the church and higher up in the sky, but I never saw it again.

There was no missing time and I never actually saw it move, I just saw it in two different places, I didnt have any strange feelings, with the exception being, I thought maybe I should approach it or try to touch it, but I got the strong feeling that would not have been a good idea,so I didnt).

I lived at 17 Lloyd Ave Florence, KY when this happened, (you can google it if you want) and on the satellite view, you can see where the little church is that was on the street behind mine, the distance between the church and where I was standing on my deck was around 150-200ft.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-26-2022, 11:42 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,578,158 times
Here is the Google satellite view of my house and the Grace Epis. church. You can see the deck on the back of the house and the backyard area. Its very close to the church.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/17...!4d-84.6283623
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal