Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-15-2022, 02:17 PM

10,921 posts, read 5,631,825 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HodgePodge View Post
I really love footage taken by security cameras, esp by regular organisations (in this case the city zoo). With no innate reason to fake it, it's more honest.

Now for this capture, it is entirely possible that a person dressed up and walked by @ night knowing that a camera was there. That's what I think is most likely.

Though it would be lots better to actually release the full video so that you can see what was actually captured from different angles and movements.

One thing that bothers me about a lot of surveillance footage is that they are really poor resolution. I get that this is at night, thus infrared, etc. But even in my city, a lot of daylight footage capturing a "suspect" etc looks so grainy and VHS resolution. 1080p is old technology and so cheap, at least have that dammit

I am with you. Modern cameras are crystal clear and most are in color. Every time somebody shows something mysterious, it is always a bad picture. Show me something crystal clear in perfect light. Even then, I would need an expert to tell me it is not photoshopped.

Yes, I am that cynical today. I don't believe anything I see anymore. Ever since I watched this video I realized anything can be faked. And as realistic as this is, it is old and tech is far better today. I am too cynically to casually believe anything I see on the internet today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfqDVP_0O0c
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2022, 02:40 PM

2,411 posts, read 1,633,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor Blevin View Post
I am with you. Modern cameras are crystal clear and most are in color. Every time somebody shows something mysterious, it is always a bad picture. Show me something crystal clear in perfect light. Even then, I would need an expert to tell me it is not photoshopped.

Yes, I am that cynical today. I don't believe anything I see anymore. Ever since I watched this video I realized anything can be faked. And as realistic as this is, it is old and tech is far better today. I am too cynically to casually believe anything I see on the internet today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfqDVP_0O0c
Yes editing software is amazing and has been for a long time.

I seen what I thought was a paranormal experiance a few days ago. After being totally amazed I pulled out my phone and took several pictures. Not a one showed the thousands of glowing orbs I seen.

This was my experiance. I had just put on my newly sharpened lawn mower blade. I stood up turned around and looked up and seen a small glowing white orb voom by just above the roof of my house. Then I looked closer and there was 1000s of small glowing white orbs going up hundreds of feet. Weirdly there only appeared above my house. It was one of the cooler things I have ever seen and my mind was racing to try to figure out what it was. They were all moving like a perfect giant ballet. When you would focus on just one it would be moving along normal and then make a crazy maneuver and then back to normal. I watched this for easily one minute and just couldn't figure out what was happening as it was only directly above my house.

Turned out is was similar to the plane on here everyone was trying to say was a UFO. Because of the exact place I was standing and the angle of the sun it made the "cotton" from the cottonwood trees appear to glow very brightly in just the area above my house. It was a very interesting experiance till I figured out what was really happening. I wish the glowing orbs would have showed up in the pics I took.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal