Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-18-2008, 10:10 AM

1,492 posts, read 7,711,752 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ministers View Post
There is a special on ABC right now I was just wondering what you christians think about it.
You Christians?

Well, I am Christian and found that special facinating. I loved the, "what's the shortest distance between two points".... a wormhole!

Boy, I aced math even advanced math in high school and never heard that one!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-18-2008, 10:11 AM

7,874 posts, read 14,172,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsey Lane View Post
Satan being the prince of the air, whether they are ufo's, demons or aliens, they belong to him. They are not something to be liked. They do not glorify God, no shape, no how.
But just think...

If we were to fix our eyes on Him, all else would pale in comparison. He is alone as Creator - ALL else is creation, and we are to see that this is our Father's world.

Old 09-18-2008, 10:13 AM

1,492 posts, read 7,711,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsey Lane View Post
Satan being the prince of the air, whether they are ufo's, demons or aliens, they belong to him. They are not something to be liked. They do not glorify God, no shape, no how.

I'd have to ask Mother as she can quote anything in the Bible...but I do believe in life out there. I just always believed that. I don't feel it has anything to do with Satan either.

Somewhere in the Bible it says something about 'other sheep'....you may know the scripture to which I refer. Many can interpret that scripture in many different ways....but, I think it means many things such as others on earth back then and on other planets.

But you have a well thought out idea...just never thought of it that way.

Old 09-18-2008, 10:29 AM

1,491 posts, read 3,115,456 times
There is a movie available on DVD/video titled "Unidentified" which deals with this subject in an entertaining but spiritually conscious manner. It tells the story of a magazine editor that catches wind of people across the U.S. who have had "encounters" with UFO's and the inhabitants. As two reporters continue their investigation, they discover some interesting truths surrounding this phenomena and learn some things about themselves in the process. Not great but thought provoking stuff nonetheless.

Old 09-19-2008, 03:51 PM

420 posts, read 1,236,185 times
I just wonder sometimes so many people claim to have seen them. I wonder are they demons from the pits of hell. We all know that demons represent satan, and there is nothing beautiful about them. The Bible tells us how some angels look, and we all view them to be celestial and beautiful. I'm going to do some research on how demons look versus how angels look. I'll get back to you in a couple of weeks on this topic. I am sure the Lord will teach me he always does.

Old 09-19-2008, 04:08 PM

7,874 posts, read 14,172,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ministers View Post
I just wonder sometimes so many people claim to have seen them. I wonder are they demons from the pits of hell. We all know that demons represent satan, and there is nothing beautiful about them. The Bible tells us how some angels look, and we all view them to be celestial and beautiful. I'm going to do some research on how demons look versus how angels look. I'll get back to you in a couple of weeks on this topic. I am sure the Lord will teach me he always does.
Bravo. From what I believe (understand), you'll never find horns and a pitchfork - on the contrary, a very enticing spider that welcomes you into the web. (Gen 3:5)

(A sermon could be preached on what he told her; the knowledge of good and evil ushered in the age of the Law. Only the life of the Spirit can pry us from that mentality.)

Old 09-19-2008, 10:53 PM

1,788 posts, read 3,918,786 times
In the bible, about the last days, it states something to the affect that evil shall be on the earth in flesh and blood, I.E. life form. It also speaks about unexplained sightings from the skies. Both seem to be happening in great numbers.

Old 09-20-2008, 10:11 AM

3,040 posts, read 4,998,180 times
UFO's and Aliens being demons, that is really reaching out there, ponder this, when mankind makes it to the state of accomplished space travel and visits other worlds, do you think that we will be perceived as demons, devils and scary things.

Why is it the the unknown is always feared? Is it because you live in a world of fear, you have made fear your God. You have replaced the love that God gave to all, with fear, and have allowed this fear to rob you of your perfect peace in which you were created.

Old 09-20-2008, 10:17 AM
NCN

21,662 posts, read 25,615,836 times
No, I don't think they are demons. Demons are not nice so I don't usually think about them. Whatsoever is good.......Think on these. Sorry, don't remember the whole thing. I agree with the poster that said some spend too much time thinking about things that we should not think about. I think I could plead guilty to that sometimes and then I remember the verse that says that we are to think about good things.

Have you ever wondered why some people seem to want to dwell on bad things. Change our thinking and change our lifes.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Old 09-20-2008, 11:30 AM

10 posts, read 23,450 times
Default Some R demons Some R black Ops

The soon-coming UFO invasion is a combo of both demons and black ops. It will be the Great Deception.
Moderator cut: promoting own website

http://n.b5z.net/i/u/10011102/i/pdir/193/i/2-bob-a-cover.jpg?bbww (broken link)

Last edited by Alpha8207; 09-20-2008 at 01:10 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal