Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-23-2018, 10:20 PM

1 posts, read 4,795 times

Advertisements

Ok I am trying to find out if ghosts pee. I have had quiet a lot of fluid dripping from my TV set. And a large amount of fluid on and around the 4 hot plates all on the first day. I cleaned it up and wondered about how it got there. Two days later I walk past the tv and hear water running. The tv is not on or plugged in. I guess the ghosts are messing with me. Then it happened again only the tv this time. I thought maybe the cats but there is no smell but a little yellow colour probably dust collected as it ran down the tv. Then the kettle got attracted. I had to wash it down and clean the inside as well as I wasn't sure if anything had gone in there. The next time the bench top had a big puddle on it. No smell just a slight colour as before.This time I took a photo of it and wiped it down with a paper towel which I put in my fridge inside a plastic bag. Then again the tv. I took photos as before and repeated the same process. I now have 2 bags in the fridge.
This morning I woke up to a big mess next to my bread board. When I lifted the board there was a heap under it. I took photos again and cleaned up like before and put another bag in the fridge. So do ghosts pee??? If I could include the photos I would but there is no option to do so.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-24-2018, 08:34 AM

102,188 posts, read 107,809,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frederika Laughton View Post
Ok I am trying to find out if ghosts pee. I have had quiet a lot of fluid dripping from my TV set. And a large amount of fluid on and around the 4 hot plates all on the first day. I cleaned it up and wondered about how it got there. Two days later I walk past the tv and hear water running. The tv is not on or plugged in. I guess the ghosts are messing with me. Then it happened again only the tv this time. I thought maybe the cats but there is no smell but a little yellow colour probably dust collected as it ran down the tv. Then the kettle got attracted. I had to wash it down and clean the inside as well as I wasn't sure if anything had gone in there. The next time the bench top had a big puddle on it. No smell just a slight colour as before.This time I took a photo of it and wiped it down with a paper towel which I put in my fridge inside a plastic bag. Then again the tv. I took photos as before and repeated the same process. I now have 2 bags in the fridge.
This morning I woke up to a big mess next to my bread board. When I lifted the board there was a heap under it. I took photos again and cleaned up like before and put another bag in the fridge. So do ghosts pee??? If I could include the photos I would but there is no option to do so.
I've never heard of ghosts causing water phenomena. Electrical--yes, but not water. BTW, you should be posting this in the Unsolved Mysteries and Paranormal sub-forum.

Old 04-24-2018, 08:09 PM

6,931 posts, read 6,865,664 times
There are at least 4 posts on this forum from the past where water or some liquid has been found in strange places. I am not saying your liquid is ghostly, but there are other instances where liquid has appeared in similar circumstances. The question is, do you get other phenomena too or is it just this? Leaks are sometimes very difficult to see, but I have to say that TVs are a strange place to have water. Plastic bags are strange - particularly if hung up behind an inside door. Maybe keep an eye out and perhaps talk to whatever is there if you find some more.

Link 1 to CD thread

Link 2 to CD thread

Link 3 to CD thread

Link 4 to CD thread

Old 04-24-2018, 09:42 PM

8,546 posts, read 10,967,143 times
I believe it is time for a reality check.

First off, ghost do not have a human body, or organs, so pissin in a bag, or on the floor just couldn't happen.

Many claim to have see ghost, and maybe that is so, but though these ghost seemed human, they aren't.
They are an apparition.

Ghost are incapable of discharging bodily fluids, because they have no body.

What the source of this water is, I can't say, but I can say, with accuracy it was not a ghost relieving itself.

Bob.

Old 04-25-2018, 02:04 AM

11,019 posts, read 5,978,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellalunatic View Post
hmmm. I'm still trying to figure out how it is that two people don't drink plain water!
Fish fornicate in it.

Last edited by 303Guy; 04-25-2018 at 02:17 AM..

Old 04-25-2018, 02:15 AM

3,751 posts, read 7,669,615 times
Very strange.... That's a bit of water in a strange place. A leak of some sort is the most logical sounding, but that would have to be long shot of things lining up just right... But possible. Only other logical thing I can think of is some sort of chemical reaction, sort of like condensation, something in the packaging?
No matter what it is... How very odd!

Old 04-25-2018, 02:16 AM

11,019 posts, read 5,978,490 times
I've had a flooded bedroom cupboards (back to back) during a heavy rainstorm. The roof showed quite a lot of sunlight leaking through so no surprise but no sign of where the water may have run down. We've had heavy rainstorms since but no flooding of the cupboards.

OP did not mention any rain and besides, how in heck would leaking rainwater (one floor down) get water into a bag hanging on a door?

Time for a webcam maybe?

Old 04-25-2018, 08:34 PM

6,931 posts, read 6,865,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY
Ghost are incapable of discharging bodily fluids, because they have no body.
In 3 dimensional reality, yes, but they can affect 3D matter and manipulate it with energy, so that means that anything can appear. Apports are objects appearing out of nowhere and folks have reported disappearances too.

Physical mediums of the past have alledgedly produced matter from nothing at seances and I believe it has been reported that various physical manifestations have been produced by gurus and others of similar ilk. So, although it is probably not physical urine, it may be manifested liquid of some kind. I dont take the OP as being seriously suggesting it was pee anyway.

Yes, as suggested, perhaps a webcam IS the next step because if there is something ghostly around it may be wanting to make itself known.

Old 04-28-2018, 08:42 AM

34 posts, read 29,045 times
Are there gas appliances in the house being used?
(water heater, oven, stove top)
They put out lots of water vapor if not properly vented

Old 04-30-2018, 10:03 AM

2,053 posts, read 1,526,574 times
Maybe it was a ghost dog marking its territory.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal