Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-29-2009, 02:10 PM

4,323 posts, read 6,022,131 times

Advertisements

I have tarot and angel cards. I don't do readings for others but I do my own. They turn out pretty acurate.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-29-2009, 05:01 PM

4,792 posts, read 5,898,927 times
Harmless, just like Ouija boards.

Old 10-29-2009, 06:09 PM

12 posts, read 17,770 times
when i was younger i studied and read tarot cards as well as i-ching numerology rune stones and the chrystal ball. i had very good results and had an interest in solomons rings and study of mr crowley. Now i'm quite into psychology and agree that many readings can be right for several people as we have similar aspects in our lifes. i have to go a step behond as to say i became very acurate at revealing the age that a person would live to. i was too correct. i always believed nothing was written in stone but all i was doing was informing people what would happen if things continued unchecked. sadly to say human nature doesn't change so easily and i ended up feeling like the bringer of bad news all the time. After a friend i had since school died at the age i had given him 12 years beforehand, i decided to stop. i was suffering depression in my own life almost to suicide.
Now i'd rather not know what the future holds but rather enjoy the surprises the world throws at me. i like surprises and i dont want to put a mental stumbling block on what i can achieve in my life. This is just my experience and i'm sure that there are people out there that happily read cards and have a very happy existence. i am not judging them, as said this was just my experience. but now i have never been happier.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal