Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-03-2009, 06:28 PM

4,538 posts, read 4,811,723 times

Advertisements

I would have a hard time believing that Bill Clinton and George Bush are members of the same secret society, but then again, exactly what makes sense nowadays?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-03-2009, 06:47 PM

540 posts, read 629,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRAMERCAT View Post
I would have a hard time believing that Bill Clinton and George Bush are members of the same secret society, but then again, exactly what makes sense nowadays?
I'll tell you what makes sense? Change that makes cents!
Furthermore, if it is the illuminati you are worrying about, just who the hell voted to let Obama into the country club?

Is Obama not part of the plan? I mean are we otherwise having a four year respite? Hell no. He has to be in on it!

Reminds me of the scene in Blazing Saddles when the sherrif rides into town. Do what he say....do what he sayyy!

Old 01-03-2009, 08:04 PM

3,106 posts, read 7,375,107 times
So what is the New World Order? Women running the world? Whew, thank heavens - finally!!! Will be a much better world with only women running it.

Old 01-03-2009, 08:22 PM

72 posts, read 110,575 times
Thumbs up That is exactly what we needed to be doing NOW!!

Quote:
...resist the upcoming Martial Law by banding together and blocking the streets with your cars, buying gold, silver, food and guns, most of Congress and world leaders are involved with the Illuminati, and the Anti-Christ will probably be sitting in the Pope's chair - Happy New Year.
That is exactly what we needed to be doing NOW!!

Old 01-03-2009, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by schtyk View Post
Is Obama not part of the plan? I mean are we otherwise having a four year respite? Hell no. He has to be in on it!

Reminds me of the scene in Blazing Saddles when the sherrif rides into town. Do what he say....do what he sayyy!

There are different theories on him. Some say indeed he's deep into it and with the plan, others say he's just being used and are warning of another JFK situation that would facilitate Martial Law.

Old 01-04-2009, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiluv View Post
There are different theories on him. Some say indeed he's deep into it and with the plan, others say he's just being used and are warning of another JFK situation that would facilitate Martial Law.
Hmm... another JFK scenario, and rioting that would make the MLK assasination look like child's play, so maybe.

Old 01-04-2009, 10:19 AM

Yeap... possible, but lets keep our hopes high and our optimistic hearts, in case of total disaster, lets be prepared.

Like my grandma says: expect the best and prepare for the worst

Quote:
Hmm... another JFK scenario, and rioting that would make the MLK assasination look like child's play, so maybe.

Old 01-04-2009, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vec101 View Post
So what is the New World Order? Women running the world? Whew, thank heavens - finally!!! Will be a much better world with only women running it.
NWO stands for New Woman's Order? - probably would be a better place, but how many of the original robber baron Illuminati were women?

Old 01-05-2009, 06:50 AM

5,615 posts, read 14,793,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vec101 View Post
It's not New World Order - it's really New Order. That's right, under the new administration, new wave music is back! Break out the synthesizers!

Old 01-05-2009, 07:05 AM

2,016 posts, read 5,583,167 times
Quote:
Personally I do not believe in secret societies, but I do believe that there are a few global elitists that do control that of American politics and economics both of which are heavily tied to global economics and politics, basically as Carter once said in his farewell address that of 100 men controlling 230 million (in his day), the few who control the many, it's rather a common notion since the age of civilization it's always been that way.

Clinton and Bush are two particularly powerful families today. In fact it always makes me wonder how well H.W. went into the first persian gulf war, that Clinton continued to bomb Iraq and then W. takes over Iraq, it's not exacly a coincidence. Furthermore H.W. funds Iraq to fight Iran, Clinton lets Bin Laden get away and well Al-Qaeda strikes the WTC on W. watch. Bush and Clinton may be drastically different on social issues but their agenda of caitalistic-imperalism is the same - expand the global reach of influence which includes more wealth to be reaped. This does not require a secret society, this is done very much in the open with a handful of powerful individuals you see on T.V. everyday.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal