Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-05-2009, 07:35 AM

24,392 posts, read 23,044,056 times

Advertisements

I'd have to say that if Obama DID have any plans on making radical change and upsetting the apple cart, he'd have never made it this far. He obviously doesn't, so to me he looks like part of it, just an empty suit that will sell snake oil to the masses all the while making it look like he's fighting the establishment. He's bought and paid for already. Barak Obama Bush III, anybody?
Read about the Trilateral commission and tell me the world wouldn't be better off without it or at least without its members worming their way into government. Or look at Cerberus Capital Management buying all the gun manufacturing companies they can.
Anyway, why the sudden need to ridicule conspiracy theorists? I'm sensing some hidden agenda here.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-2009, 08:53 AM

4,538 posts, read 4,809,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RangerDuke08 View Post
Personally I do not believe in secret societies, but I do believe that there are a few global elitists that do control that of American politics and economics both of which are heavily tied to global economics and politics, basically as Carter once said in his farewell address that of 100 men controlling 230 million (in his day), the few who control the many, it's rather a common notion since the age of civilization it's always been that way.

Clinton and Bush are two particularly powerful families today. In fact it always makes me wonder how well H.W. went into the first persian gulf war, that Clinton continued to bomb Iraq and then W. takes over Iraq, it's not exacly a coincidence. Furthermore H.W. funds Iraq to fight Iran, Clinton lets Bin Laden get away and well Al-Qaeda strikes the WTC on W. watch. Bush and Clinton may be drastically different on social issues but their agenda of caitalistic-imperalism is the same - expand the global reach of influence which includes more wealth to be reaped. This does not require a secret society, this is done very much in the open with a handful of powerful individuals you see on T.V. everyday.
Whether you 'believe' in them or not, the fact is that they exist. The Illuminati, Masons, Skull & Bones and many others do exist. That is not what is being debated. What is being debated is whether any or all of them are manipulating world events to their advantage, in a manner in which the general public is unaware.

Old 06-04-2009, 02:45 PM

5,165 posts, read 6,050,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RangerDuke08 View Post
Personally I do not believe in secret societies, but I do believe that there are a few global elitists that do control that of American politics and economics both of which are heavily tied to global economics and politics, basically as Carter once said in his farewell address that of 100 men controlling 230 million (in his day), the few who control the many, it's rather a common notion since the age of civilization it's always been that way.

Clinton and Bush are two particularly powerful families today. In fact it always makes me wonder how well H.W. went into the first persian gulf war, that Clinton continued to bomb Iraq and then W. takes over Iraq, it's not exacly a coincidence. Furthermore H.W. funds Iraq to fight Iran, Clinton lets Bin Laden get away and well Al-Qaeda strikes the WTC on W. watch. Bush and Clinton may be drastically different on social issues but their agenda of caitalistic-imperalism is the same - expand the global reach of influence which includes more wealth to be reaped. This does not require a secret society, this is done very much in the open with a handful of powerful individuals you see on T.V. everyday.
Do you realize how many consecutive years a Clinton or Bush has been in a Presidential administration?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal