U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-27-2007, 07:43 PM

7,269 posts, read 9,752,193 times

Advertisements

I don't believe in these so-called "Pro Psychics." If you want to spend money on one, come to me - my guess will be as good as theirs.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-29-2007, 10:22 AM

510 posts, read 1,471,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TootsieWootsie View Post
You'd be surprised how little the internet has on this subject. But, other than the popular Sylvia Browne, who is America's top psychic? Has anyone here ever used one they would say was wonderful?
Personally, I would like to have this experience...I'm curious, you could say.
If Ms. Brown is really a psychic, then she would know that I want to talk to her and she would call me!

Old 10-29-2007, 12:37 PM

11,451 posts, read 17,921,618 times
I'm suprised there are not more people posting they believe in them, they have a huge fan base, I don't care for any of them myself and for me to believe they would have to prove themselves.

Old 10-29-2007, 05:41 PM

7,269 posts, read 9,752,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgepl View Post
If Ms. Brown is really a psychic, then she would know that I want to talk to her and she would call me!
Ha! And have you seen on Sylvia's site what she is charging for "a" phone call? Jeepers, it's pretty pathetic. Someone told me about a year back what that women rips people off for over the phone and I had to see it to believe it myself.

http://bestsmileys.com/money/2.gif (broken link)

Old 02-22-2008, 08:51 AM

1 posts, read 6,137 times
Default Top Psychics

Bob Olson highly recommends Janet Moore as a top psychic- I have had 2 readings with her that were good. Also Louise Ungro was rated as one of the top psychics....DO NOT use online communities such as kasamba or keen-as they DO NOT test their psychics

Old 02-22-2008, 12:12 PM

11,451 posts, read 17,921,618 times
My wife likes Sylvia Brown, so i decided to get tickets to one of her shows, the magic gold ticket allowed you to sit in the magic cirle and she would answer questions, when I went to buy the tickets they wanted to copy a photo ID, i told my wife and she was so disapointed.

Old 02-22-2008, 12:16 PM

69,071 posts, read 16,981,958 times
maybe we need an astrology,fortune telling or psychic forum here!

Old 02-22-2008, 12:40 PM

2,039 posts, read 5,936,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mystree View Post
If they were so good they wouldn't ask your name they would know it,heck I shouldn't have to speak read my mind and tell me what I want to know. I agree they are frauds.
I disagree. Please see the attached link. Dr. Richard Ireland (http://www.drrichardireland.com/Online_Video.htm - broken link)

I just realized my copy and paste thingy isn't working correctly. Please try this:

DR

and to link to the video which is AMAZING please go here to link to it. RICHARD IRELAND (http://www.drrichardireland.com/Online_Video.htm - broken link)
I definately recommend it. Mark is my best friends husband, every word he says is true.

Last edited by londonbarcelona; 02-22-2008 at 12:57 PM..

Old 02-23-2008, 10:43 PM

56 posts, read 90,970 times
John Edward is no fake. I know there is some people who pretend like they have psychic ability for money, but this guy is the real thing. Read his book One Last Time, he even gives a meditation technique near the end of the book.

Old 02-24-2008, 12:58 PM

16,482 posts, read 22,393,392 times
I think Sylvia Browne is sad. She is so into the money. I know a number of years ago she charged like $1,000 for a sitting and her son $700. It is probably more now. She's all about the money. Any psychic would know (and she claims this) this ability was a gift from God. I am not sure God thinks raking in as much money as she can from personal appearences, Montel, seminars, books, phone calls, and readings is what she should be doing with "her gift". If she were the real deal she should be helping people like the couple looking for their daughter in the Bahamas, or helping people with lost children etc. If you pay close attention on Montel you have people all the time saying things like "my dad died two years ago and I wonder if he is around me?' Well duh, anyone can say yes he is around you. She is telling them what they want to hear and what the audience at the show and on tv hope is the case when a loved one passes. And how the heck do you prove they are or are not there anyway???

I think John Edwards is for real, but he deals with a very specific aspect of the paranormal and that is hearing and talking with those that have passed. I find it fascinating but limiting.

I personally have dealt with some psychics in the past. Many were worthless, but two stand out. When I see a psychic I give very very little info about myself on purpose. I had one phone reading (7 yrs. ago) and one personal reading (like 26 yrs ago) that were amazing. Both were pretty unknown people, still are, and cost practically nothing. The personal reading the lady told me thing literally no one knew but me, no one. The phone reading she told me more about the future. I was so upset by what she told me (didn't want to believe it) that when I mailed her payment (after the reading mind you) I told her I thought she was way off base. She sent me the check back. Well guess what? What she told me that would happen 2 years later did.

I do believe there are true psychics out there. Unfortunately there are more fakes than not, so people need to be careful. If you see a psychic tell them almost nothing. Do not use facial expressions during the reading that they can pick up on. Just be a blank slate and listen.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal