U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
View Poll Results: What is your Zodiac Astrology Sign
Aquarius 21 Jan - 18 Feb 13 10.08%
Pisces 19 Feb - 20 March 8 6.20%
Aries 21 March - 20 April 12 9.30%
Taurus 21 April - 21 May 8 6.20%
Gemini 22 May - 21 June 6 4.65%
Cancer 22 June - 22 July 8 6.20%
Leo 24 July - 23 Aug 10 7.75%
Virgo 24 Aug - 22 Sept 9 6.98%
Libra 23 Sept - 23 Oct 8 6.20%
Scorpio 24 Oct - 25 Nov 15 11.63%
Sagittarius 23 Nov - 21 Dec 11 8.53%
Capricorn 22 Dec - 20 Jan 12 9.30%
I don't believe in any aspects of Astrology 9 6.98%
I refuse to answer , it may incriminate me 0 0%
Voters: 129. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-06-2007, 05:30 PM

2,640 posts, read 127,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I LOVE NORTH CAROLINA View Post
I don't believe in astrology or horoscopes at all. I am a Scorpio and I know that we're said to be loyal to our friends and the sexiest of the signs and this is very true of me on both
From one Scorpio to another, I don't believe in that nonsense either even though it says we're wonderful!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-06-2007, 05:43 PM

2,822 posts, read 8,631,188 times
Spoken like a true Scorpio!! Ha..Ha.. just kidding .. couldn't help myself.

In all seriousness - I do believe in some of this. I had my chart done some years ago and the people knew nothing about me - it is erie how true the chart was and is.

Old 04-06-2007, 06:05 PM

943 posts, read 1,776,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapture View Post
Astrology is based on astronomy and for example when they say an Aries is a leader, outgoing, gets bored easy etc...that doesn't mean everyone that's an Aries has those traits. To get a better feel of how Astrology pertains to you an astrological chart would have to be done, including time, date and place you were born. Also, the people that are religious and think if you believe in Astrology you cannot be Christian, they have nothing to do with each other. All of this information can be easily found on the internet. My mother has been doing charts and reading tarot cards for years and it seems most people really are not understanding how it works. All that being said, I mostly use it for entertainment and don't live my life according to it but it's fun and interesting.
Rapture...I want your moms number.

Qusetions, questions, questions.

Old 04-06-2007, 06:13 PM

943 posts, read 1,776,852 times
About fifteen years ago I was feeling really confused. I was in a relationship with someone older than I that I loved terriably. Anyhow I called, out of the blue one of my moms friends that lived in Rockford IL, I lived in Chicago at the time. She told me to drive over there, i needed some alone time so I went. Three hours latter when I got there I started telling her my troubles she said she had made an appointment about six months prior with a clairvoyent (spl??). This lady was originally from Texas, (she would travel different places) she was Americian Indian and had pictures of the Reagan with her in her study. Oh my mom friend gave me her appt because she felt I needed it more. I was adament, never did trust these things. The lady asked me if I had a tape recorder I said no. She said to write things down. She was very specific. SOmethings made no sence. One thing was that I was going to meet someone my own age and move somewhere by the ocean with palm trees. Im thinking shes nuts!!! I love winter. Well 15 yrs latter I live in Miami and moved here because I met someone that lives here my own age. I'll tell you there was soo much more. Over the years I have been stunned by the things I wrote down that have come true. I have no idea her name or where she is but I would go to her in a heart beat. I've tried googling Reaganpsychic to no avail. I still get goosebumps.

Old 04-06-2007, 06:41 PM

21,624 posts, read 30,398,096 times
I'm a Scorpio.

I'd love to have someone read me.

About 35 years ago, when I was quite young, I had someone do my chart, freak out, and not tell me what it said. Well, my life has been very bad since then, especially immediately after she did the chart. I wonder how accurate those charts are.

Old 04-06-2007, 07:41 PM

Location: Lots of sun and palm trees with occasional hurricane :)
8,298 posts, read 10,698,182 times
Oh I'm a Capricorn!!!!

MBM... when is your b-day? Mine is the 22nd. I'm on the cusp so I think that's why I'm neither here nor there most of the time. :-)

Old 04-06-2007, 10:46 PM

19,996 posts, read 20,183,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KewGee View Post
From one Scorpio to another, I don't believe in that nonsense either even though it says we're wonderful!
When is your birthday, mine is Nov 17

Old 04-07-2007, 07:07 AM

2,640 posts, read 127,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I LOVE NORTH CAROLINA View Post
When is your birthday, mine is Nov 17
Mine is November 6.

Old 04-07-2007, 07:10 AM

4,065 posts, read 9,212,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixie Dust View Post
I thought Libras were the most sexual/sensual???
Usually Scorpios have that reputation. Libras rep. is they are not balanced but always trying to find balance in life. Again a chart would have to be done.

I'm a Gemini but I have a lot of Virgo in my chart so I have traits of Gemini and Virgo mixed.

Old 04-07-2007, 07:29 AM

7,138 posts, read 9,100,848 times
I am Aries (Aries is best!). Very strong sign, stubborn, brash, untactful, always "right"! So always in trouble... In the Chinese Zodiac, am the Dragon, so is double trouble. Actually, there are generalities that match the personality with the sign, but beyond that, don't think there is much to the daily horoscope readings. Just a fun topic at parties, etc.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal