Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-11-2009, 12:48 PM

7,628 posts, read 10,967,281 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Beyond boundaries does not work with qualified people, but are an organization of whakos that like yourself, believe in every far out myth there is. There are no engineers or scientists mentioned on their own web site. They have no evidence other than testimonials from other whack-a-loons.
Well such organizations tend to shine the light on things neither you or the science of the day can explain or understand. And if you can't understand it, I believe you just want to deny it. New recent declassified U.S. government documents now confirm there is a connection between UFO activity and the Los Alamos atomic weapons laboratory starting in the year 1948. The FBI document from 1949 states these incidents were considered top secret by both the army and the air forces according to Intelligence Officers. So I guess the United States army and air force is also made up of whack-a-loons to. You see, it is not just the little groups that are talking about such things, it is so many people, and many of them who are at the very highest levels of government.

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/u...unwrap=1&var=1

Last edited by Campbell34; 07-11-2009 at 01:03 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-11-2009, 12:52 PM

3,331 posts, read 5,953,650 times
OMG! Now I've heard it all. You're not one of those "Man Never Went to the Moon" guys as well are ya?

The Apollo Hoax

Old 07-11-2009, 01:56 PM

7,628 posts, read 10,967,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fullback32 View Post
OMG! Now I've heard it all. You're not one of those "Man Never Went to the Moon" guys as well are ya?

The Apollo Hoax
Well I believe we went to the moon, and there is enought evidence to suggest we did. Just as there is enought evidence to suggest that UFOs are real. Yet I may not view them as some do.

Old 07-11-2009, 02:13 PM

33,521 posts, read 37,118,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Campbell34 View Post
Well such organizations tend to shine the light on things neither you or the science of the day can explain or understand. And if you can't understand it, I believe you just want to deny it. New recent declassified U.S. government documents now confirm there is a connection between UFO activity and the Los Alamos atomic weapons laboratory starting in the year 1948. The FBI document from 1949 states these incidents were considered top secret by both the army and the air forces according to Intelligence Officers. So I guess the United States army and air force is also made up of whack-a-loons to. You see, it is not just the little groups that are talking about such things, it is so many people, and many of them who are at the very highest levels of government.

Yahoo! Groups
Yeah right....You do know that the Larry King show is entertainment don't you? I agree that there are whack-a-loons in the armed forces, government and every other segment of society....Seen any Sasquatch lately?

How do you see UFOs? Satan's envoys perhaps?

Old 07-11-2009, 04:20 PM

896 posts, read 1,864,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverend1111 View Post
I didn't "rush" to find my answer. It was provided to me from someone. He talks to Midwayers and those same Midwayers gave him the information. The circles, the real ones, are made by Celestial Artisans. They do it for fun and to beautify our planet. Why is that so hard to understand that beings from Heaven want to help us and show us part of their world?
I'm pretty sure the circles you made can't hold a candle to theirs!
Okay, if you've made your mind up, or even closed it to other possibilities, then there's probably no point in carrying on the discussion.

Celestial Artisans? I like it.

Old 09-07-2009, 08:55 AM

17 posts, read 30,028 times
I agree, the crop circles are 'supernatural'! Who out there (that DOES NOT believe), has any proof that they are 'man made'? If we have no proof they are man made, well then they probably aren't? Hasn't anyone ever tried to video-tape the forming of any of these 'crop circles'. I haven't done any research on them, but my opinion is they are from another dimension!

Old 09-07-2009, 09:13 AM

50,086 posts, read 20,687,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by my96saleen View Post
I agree, the crop circles are 'supernatural'! Who out there (that DOES NOT believe), has any proof that they are 'man made'? If we have no proof they are man made, well then they probably aren't? Hasn't anyone ever tried to video-tape the forming of any of these 'crop circles'. I haven't done any research on them, but my opinion is they are from another dimension!
No. There have been videos of people showing how crop circles are supposedly made, but not actually making crop circles which are then in the crop-circle corpus.

There have been reports of crop 'circles' for advertising purposes though I have not seen a video of those being made.

I have also seen reports of someone seeing a crop circle appearing before his eyes (no UFO in sight) but no video. Though I have seen a video of two small bright lights weaving around above a crop circle.

Perhaps there are some good videos of people making crop circles. I am sure that, no matter how they started, they are now made by crop -circle amateur artists and no-one seems to bother to expose them.

I am pretty sure that the first ones were a hoax or joke (Doug 'n' Dave)and soon other countries began to copy-cat. the designs became more elaborate and completely lost any credibility as 'UFO nests'. So the story was changed to UFO signs. When the first blatant copies of man -images appeared the game was up. But there are still those who believe that the first simple circles were real. Problem is that they began to become complex almost immediately.

Old 09-07-2009, 10:58 AM

1,348 posts, read 3,585,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZugZub View Post
Okay, there's been mention of crop circles over in a thread in the Christianity forum, with differing opinions of what they are, who makes them, and why.

This thread is for anyone interested in crop circles to insert any opinions and ideas about crop circles. Personally I find them an interesting 'phenomenon', and some are quite intricate and beautiful, but I do think they're man-made. However, if you think they're from elsewhere or else-who, feel free to tell us what you think about them!

Bored farmers armed with nothing more than a wooden plank, some artistic talent, and lots of spare time. Nothing more.

Old 09-07-2009, 11:59 AM

8,734 posts, read 13,813,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by my96saleen View Post
I haven't done any research on them, but my opinion is ....

...without any basis. The videos I have seen showed how crop circles all have been man-made and very elaborate, with no reason to believe otherwise. Yes, even the stalks were unbroken. Time-lapsed videos showed them being made right before your eyes and no UFO in sight. Lights moving around? Flashlights. Come on people, take off the aluminum hats and come back to reality. It's great.

Old 09-08-2009, 07:19 AM

50,086 posts, read 20,687,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PanTerra View Post
...without any basis. The videos I have seen showed how crop circles all have been man-made and very elaborate, with no reason to believe otherwise. Yes, even the stalks were unbroken. Time-lapsed videos showed them being made right before your eyes and no UFO in sight. Lights moving around? Flashlights. Come on people, take off the aluminum hats and come back to reality. It's great.
If that last was a reference to "I have also seen reports of someone seeing a crop circle appearing before his eyes (no UFO in sight) but no video. Though I have seen a video of two small bright lights weaving around above a crop circle." I have to say that the lights, whatever they were, were apparently filmed in daylight and certainly didn't look like people waving torches about. Believe me, if they had looked like that I would have binned it as no more than that.

I have some theories as to how it could have been done but it would require some elaborate setting up and some video - fiddling.

Have a look and see what you think

Two balls of light forming a crop circle#

If you have an obvious explanation, I'll be very happy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal