Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-16-2009, 04:23 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,318,165 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOPATTA2D View Post
So the government who relies on the citizen worker to pay the taxes spends money it doesn't have to poison the citizens it is working feverishly to provide healthcare for? Yeah, that makes sense.
Don't worry, it's only a shower.

We just want to de-louse you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-16-2009, 04:30 PM

2,158 posts, read 1,993,910 times
Here we go. Yet another thread full of ad-hominems and no one actually discussing anything.

Old 10-16-2009, 04:38 PM

3,553 posts, read 5,153,430 times
Prince speaks some truth here.

YouTube - Prince talks about Chemtrails on TV

Old 10-16-2009, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ergohead View Post

Nobody . . But nobody, has the right to spray me without my consent!

They only have the power - I would like to see a discussion on how to stop a power from infringing my rights.

Old 10-16-2009, 06:16 PM

9,408 posts, read 11,929,707 times
Who knows what the military is doing. Anything is possible. I could believe them to be conducting weather modification excercises. But I don't believe them to be spraying chemicals meant to target populations for some unknown reason.

Simply seeing contrails is normal. More contrails are being seen simply due to many smaller jets replacing the large ones that used to do said random route. Also, seeing two planes from the ground that appear to be at similar altitudes is not a reliable observation. Two planes could be several thousand feet apart in altitude, yet appear to be even a collision hazard from the ground. Also, contrails appear and disappear due to the nature of the parcel of air the plane is going through. It will depend upon the moisture present, temperature, and stability of that air. I have seen a plane ahead of us, travelling in the same direction as us, leaving a contrail that was intermittent. The contrail would be very thick then nothing, then thick, almost as if leaving dashes in the sky. Looking at the cloud layer below us, I could see our shadow, and our contrail was leaving the same pattern. I still don't remember hitting a switch to spray in that pattern. It is normal to see a plane leaving a contrail, and one several miles away, or even just a thousand feet lower or higher, not leave any contrail. I have seen this many times.

Also, I have a problem with the notion of spraying due to the physics of what happens to that spray. First, assuming some chemical is being dumped, it would be similar to an aerosol. Bring ejected into the air at the speeds aircraft fly would immediately start to dissipate the product. Then the winds could carry it many hundreds of miles downwind. Also, the chances of some chemical reaching the ground from altitude would ve very slim. It would have to be a very heavy substance to do so. For example, when an aircraft dumps fuel, it vaporizes. It doesn't spray out and then fall to the ground. It is instantly aerosoled upon ejection, then is dispersed and dissipated and vaporized by the air. Vertical winds (stability) would also contribute to this.

Hail is a product of this. It starts out as a small ice particle, sinks, collides with water droplets in the cloud, which accrete to it as additional ice. Of couse it gets heavier the longer it is in the cloud. But, it doesn't reach the ground. Although heavy, it is lifted, and it sinks, again amd again, getting larger and heavier with each pass. When it is finally heavy enough, it will be able to drop through the winds that helped form it. If this didn't happen, hail wouldn't exist. This is one example of how difficult it can be for particles to reach the ground from altitude. Whether liquid or solid, what is sprayed would have to be very heavy and resist dispersal in the air. The only way I could see these issues overcome would be to drop it from very low altitudes, ie agent orange and fire retardent. That would be pretty obvious to see an aircraft dumping something at such low altitudes.

So, yes, stuff may be sprayed by the military (not commercial), but I find it highly unlikely to acheive anything other that weather modification like seeding clouds or dumping condensation nuclei to promote cloud growth (which describes a normal contrail). Ah well I'm rambling so I'll end it there.

Old 10-16-2009, 06:29 PM

Vitamin inhalants?

Doubtful.

Aerosol Operation Crimes & Cover Up

Old 10-16-2009, 07:58 PM

4,104 posts, read 5,308,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ergohead View Post

Rude. Insensitive. Without class. You should be embarrassed.

Old 10-16-2009, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOPATTA2D View Post
Rude. Insensitive. Without class. You should be embarrassed.
Go take a shower, you're stinking the thread up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal