Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-27-2010, 07:02 PM

7,074 posts, read 12,338,822 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristyGrl View Post
It will be very interesting to see what come of this.
What will come of this depends greatly on the public. I've done my part in trying to educate people on this topic. Most folks have no clue that this is by far the World's most important topic.

My main reasons for spreading the word are technology and culture. I'll try my best to explain both.

Technology

My research tells me that many of these ETs have "God-like" technology. We are talking about anti-gravity, time travel, dematerialization (can make themselves invisible and walk through solid walls), faster than light travel, near "perfect" healing techniques and much more. If they only shared 10% of their knowledge with us, our quality of life would go up big time. However, this "sharing of technology" can only happen if we acknowledge their existence. I understand that there's no guarantee that they would share, but it is worth the try IMO.

Culture

Culture is the main reason why UFOs are kept secret. Some of my research tells me that the universe is full of human-like lifeforms of all different sizes and skin colors. In other words, a racist person would have a very difficult time dealing with the reality of the cosmos. Our "slight" diversity here on Earth is NOTHING like what is "out there". Also, my research tells me that bisexuality is quite common among many ET groups (a homophobe's worst nightmare). So, for those of you that are wondering why our society has moved towards civil rights and gay rights in only the last 50 years; the ET reality we discovered 60 years ago might just be the answer. We are culturally being prepared for open relations with some of these ET groups.

Also on the topic of culture is finance. Here on Earth, we live in a system of money. According to some of my research, most ETs have long given up on money. As a matter of fact, many ETs see money as Earth's last remaining accepted forms of slavery. Think of it this way. Here on Earth, we actually hold back certain breakthroughs (that would save Earth) in the name of money. Eventually, we will have to become a knowledged based society (like the ETs) instead of a financial based society if we are ever to "move forward".

Then there is religion. The sad part about religion is that ancient alien visitors are why we started worshiping "sky men" in the first place. Obviously, ETs are not religious. However, they do believe in spirit power. In addition, my research tells me that ETs are in search of the "supreme being" in the cosmos. This is NOT the same as our belief in God, yet it could be interpreted that way if we choose to.

There's much more to it than what I have listed, but these are my personal reasons for taking such an interest in this topic. I honestly think our society is ready to see "someone else's way" because "our way" is gonna kill us all. The fact that ETs are stopping our potential nuclear wars is proof that we could use their help.

Old 09-27-2010, 09:59 PM

6,931 posts, read 6,864,193 times
And to think that I wondered if all ET's were good guys.

Reading your posts suggest that they are, to which I really cannot agree. There MUST be both good guys and bad guys out there and if we think that only the good guys are operating here - that is really delusional.

In my mind, there are many races of ETs who are actively working with some government forces to suppress information and to enslave the human population for their own reasons.

Sounds unreasonable? No more unreasonable than your lovely picture of ETs trying to stop us blowing ourselves away with nuclear technology - which they probably 'gave' to us years ago. If they were that bothered, they would not have given us 'children' 'adult' toys in the first place.

No, all the evidence of abductions, non-disclosure, manipulations, etc points to there being a LOT or SERIOUSLY bad guys running the show.

Anyway, you carry on with your delusions, don't mind about me.

Old 09-27-2010, 11:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1whirlwind View Post
Editing in...I just watched the announcement again. The press conference will be held at the National Press Club...so I'm not sure when or where it will be shown on television. But, I'm setting my recorder.
These youtube "disclosure soldiers" are quick!

YouTube - Disclosure Conference, National Press Club 27 Sept 2010

Old 09-27-2010, 11:48 PM

17,183 posts, read 22,898,350 times

YouTube - Neil Tyson talks about UFOs and the argument from ignorance.

Old 09-28-2010, 05:50 AM

We've already talked about Neil Tyson's "comedy hour". IMO, Neil Tyson knows more than what he is telling the public. I honestly don't think he is as stupid as he appears in this video. The truth is that bodies have been recovered from crashed UFOs, therefore the term UFO is a lie created by people that don't want us to know the truth. Again, this has already been discussed in this thread. Before the 1950s, we called them "flying saucers". Once we recovered one (and found out who the pilot was) the cover-up began. That is when the "UFO" bs started. The "U" in "UFO" is actually a lie and our government knows it.

The challenge now is the re-educate the public that has been fooled for so long (and people like Neil Tyson is actually keeping us dumb with videos like this one). Besides, why on Earth would someone take seriously a man that is on camera joking and laughing, when there are so many serious witnesses that aren't laughing? Many of these serious witnesses are PHDs, military generals, head of states, and astronauts (people MUCH more qualified than Neil the comic).

Old 09-28-2010, 06:06 AM

44 posts, read 57,713 times
Ezekiel 1:3-5 The word of the LORD came expressly unto Ezekiel the priest, the son of Buzi, in the land of the Chaldeans by the river Chebar; and the hand of the LORD was there upon him. And I looked, and, behold, a whirlwind came out of the north, a great cloud, and a fire infolding itself, and a brightness was about it, and out of the midst thereof as the colour of amber, out of the midst of the fire. Also out of the midst thereof came the likeness of four living creatures And this was their appearance; they had the likeness of a man.

• God is The Word and The Word came expressly to Ezekiel....So, God was in the whirlwind of fire for "the Word was God." [John 1:1] This whirlwind was a great cloud filled with fire. That fire is His Word and His Word is the Lord...."Is not My word like as a fire? saith the LORD." [Jeremiah 23:29] There was a literal object in it's midst that held living creatures and that object is said to be the "colour of amber," meaning it was "a shining substance, bronze or polished metal." I wonder what that object was for it held not only living creatures but "His throne" and "the glory of the Lord?" [Ezekiel 1:26]

Ezekiel 1:15-20 Now as I beheld the living creatures, behold one wheel upon the earth by the living creatures, with his four faces. The appearance of the wheels and their work was like unto the colour of a beryl: and they four had one likeness: and their appearance and their work was as it were a wheel in the middle of a wheel. When they went, they went upon their four sides: and they turned not when they went. As for their rings, they were so high that they were dreadful; and their rings were full of eyes round about them four. And when the living creatures went, the wheels went by them: and when the living creatures were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up. Whithersoever the spirit was to go, they went, thither was their spirit to go; and the wheels were lifted up over against them: for the spirit of the living creature was in the wheels.

• The living creatures (angelic beings) were beside one of the wheels (picture this wheel situated flatly on it's side as a circular disk, frisby-like...not upright as a rolling wheel) which had landed. The other wheels, round, disk shaped objects, apparently had not landed. Their color was "of a beryl" which is a "yellow colored stone." Or...the colour of amber, defined as "bronze, polished metal. As these wheels traveled about in the air they remained as a dish, flat, "on their sides" and they didn't turn as would a car, wagon, horse, etc. but they simply, suddenly changed direction. Picture the "wheel in the middle of a wheel" as another layer, section to the craft...a ring with eyes - portholes? The beings were in the wheel/craft for when it was lifted up so were the living creatures...they were passengers in the wheels, the wheels were in the whirlwind, the whirlwind was a tempest, a great bright cloud filled with fire.

Old 09-28-2010, 09:13 AM

40,050 posts, read 34,589,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbancharlotte View Post
The truth is that bodies have been recovered from crashed UFOs, therefore the term UFO is a lie created by people that don't want us to know the truth.
"The truth," you say. You mean, the stories one side tells as opposed to the stories the other side tells, all without actual proof.

For myself, I don't have a hard time believing that there must be other civilizations out there in the universe--it's an unbelievably big place, after all. But if their technologies are so far advanced beyond ours that they've mastered interstellar travel, I think I'd be a lot more comfortable if they didn't come to planet Earth. That might be biting off more than we can chew!

Old 09-28-2010, 09:55 AM

16,294 posts, read 28,518,209 times
Quote:
We've already talked about Neil Tyson's "comedy hour". IMO, Neil Tyson knows more than what he is telling the public. I honestly don't think he is as stupid as he appears in this video.
And that comment is where you prove one of his points, "the argument from ignorance"

Old 09-28-2010, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred314X View Post
But if their technologies are so far advanced beyond ours that they've mastered interstellar travel, I think I'd be a lot more comfortable if they didn't come to planet Earth. That might be biting off more than we can chew!
One could also argue that if they were a threat (with their knowledge) they would have long destroyed us and themselves in war.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asheville Native View Post
And that comment is where you prove one of his points, "the argument from ignorance"
I get it already. Aliens have never visited Earth until YOU have seen one yourself. You've made your point. The witnesses and evidence of a government cover-up are just a bunch of lies made up to sell books to "sheeple" like me. If that helps you sleep at night (and keeps you from questioning your own agnostic reality), then keep on believing it. Sounds like faith to me (something agnostics brag about not having).

Old 09-28-2010, 11:08 AM

16,294 posts, read 28,518,209 times
Quote:
I get it already.
No you don't, that was directed solely at your comments about Dr Tyson's comments, and your accusation he is 'hiding' stuff, or playing dumb.

Did you even "hear" what he said about evidence, or did you just 'listen' without hearing while as your preconceived notions trumped those of a renowned scientist, nor is he alone in his concepts about evidence, it is what science is based upon.

Does intelligent extraterrestrial life exist, that is a mathematical certainty.
Have they visited this little rock, meh, but it is possible.
Are they visiting Arizonian daily............ no
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal