Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-29-2010, 11:04 AM

44 posts, read 57,727 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbancharlotte View Post
^^^This is EXACTLY why I don't post picture links of real aliens any more. The minute someone posts a picture (real or fake), someone will always claim that it is a photoshop product.

With that said, the above "cartoons" look NOTHING like the real photos and videos I've seen.

Here are two realistic looking videos. Are they real? I have NO CLUE! However, they are more real looking than a quick photoshop job. I MUST warn you guys that these links are a bit graphic (sorry MODs if these videos are "too much")

Link to the Roswell Alien Autopsy

YouTube - Roswell Alien Autopsy

YouTube - Alien Autopsy Secrets Revealed

Now, IF these two videos are real (or at the least, reality based), we would have to classify these aliens as homo-sapiens; for they are closer to "us" than an ape is to "us". My research tells me that most "aliens" are in fact very human looking. Some of my research also tells me that aliens originally colonized Earth with humans nearly 450,000 years ago. If this is true, that would explain why "they" look so much like "us" (moreso than any other creature on Earth). Our "missing link" might just be the guy behind the wheel of those UFOs (yet another reason why this is sensitive classified information).

If what I am saying is correct (and my research is what has told me this), we can kiss orthodox religion good bye.

In looking at the second video I question....If it is real....why so small? Is it a baby? If a fake...why not give it the eyes everyone expects...dark, almond, large. Why didn't it have a lower arm and hands? Had they been severed? I really wish they had shown it's legs. Last year on Destination Truth they discovered something, about the size of the video alien, but it's head and hands were removed. However, it's legs were still attached to the torso with strange feet/hooves. Sure would like to compare the two remains.

YouTube - Destination Truth - Alien Mummies (Part 2 of 2)

By the way....there are explanations in God's Word. The Word is real.

Old 09-29-2010, 11:20 AM

7,076 posts, read 12,347,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1whirlwind View Post
In looking at the second video I question....If it is real....why so small? Is it a baby? If a fake...why not give it the eyes everyone expects...dark, almond, large. Why didn't it have a lower arm and hands? Had they been severed? I really wish they had shown it's legs.
My research tells me that they (aliens) come in many different sizes and shapes. Some can fit in the palm of your hand while others are well over 10 feet tall.

As for the "dark eyes", some of my research tells me that their eyes aren't dark at all. The ones with the dark eyes (ie, Zeta Reticuli greys) are actually wearing contact lenses because their eyes are extremely sensitive to light. Here is one without his lenses on. (increase the screen size on your monitor to see the pic better; however don't bother playing the video because this pic was slipped into the middle of a rather "boring" video.)

FWIW, this pic looks like it came out of a scene in a movie (but I could be wrong). Still, it is an accurate photo.

YouTube - REAL ALIEN!!??

When I increased my screen size to 200%, I could clearly see a large black pupil, blue around the pupil, and a white eye ball itself. The large pupil would suggest that this guy's eyes are sensitive to light (and are very good at seeing in the dark).

Last edited by urbancharlotte; 09-29-2010 at 11:30 AM..

Old 10-01-2010, 04:25 AM

7,628 posts, read 10,970,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Have you heard about Photoshop? Here are a couple I did myself...

Kangaroos on Mars!
Many of the UFO pictures existed long before anyone heard of Photoshop. And it was during World War II when many pilots from all sides reported seeing UFOs. However, if you want to dismiss those reports, and those pictures. Then you should be willing to dismiss all pictures and films from World War I, World War II, and the Civil War. After all, we know those wars never happened. And all those pictures showing us the conditions during those wars, were really Photoshopped. And is it not true, that everyone that confirmed those wars must be liars? Don't you agree sanspeur? Or do you only play your Photoshop game, when it's about something you really don't want to believe? LOL

Old 10-01-2010, 06:44 AM

16,431 posts, read 22,196,724 times
There are reports of UFOs in newspapers from the 1800s. They didn't call them UFOs then of course.

http://www.miqel.com/reading_library...own-crash.html

Old 10-01-2010, 11:14 AM

16,294 posts, read 28,529,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
There are reports of UFOs in newspapers from the 1800s. They didn't call them UFOs then of course.

1800's UFO Crash - very old newspaper report
Meteorite not UFO

Old 10-01-2010, 03:10 PM

16,431 posts, read 22,196,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asheville Native View Post
Meteorite not UFO
A meteorite with rooms and heiroglyphic writing? It had to have been a hot air weather balloon.

Old 10-01-2010, 06:13 PM

6,222 posts, read 4,010,513 times
Quote:

1800's UFO Crash - very old newspaper report
maybe you'll enjoy this read.
Vitrification
and also the battle over nuremberg of 1561.

Old 10-01-2010, 06:19 PM

5,462 posts, read 9,635,320 times
Quote:
A meteorite with rooms and heiroglyphic writing? It had to have been a hot air weather balloon.
Sounds like a meteor to me too. The only person who said it had rooms was a man who inquired about the article to Kenny Young. The original October 30, 1865 report was about James Lumley, an old Rocky Mountain trapper. Nothing was said in the original article about rooms. They may have been nothing more than deep indentations or open pockets.

The newspaper clipping states: "It was evident that the stone which he discovered was a fragment of the meteor which was visible in this section in September last."

As for the hieroglyphs, they could've simply been odd-looking scratches from the trees. Would the old Rocky Mountain trapper know what hieroglyphs look like? I wonder if the object is still there? There wasn't any real description about where it crashed.

Old 10-01-2010, 06:51 PM

16,294 posts, read 28,529,007 times
Meteorite with rooms, where the 'little people' traveled.

Old 10-02-2010, 05:24 AM

7,628 posts, read 10,970,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asheville Native View Post
Meteorite not UFO

Meterorites not UFOs?

Oh please, would you pull your head out of the sand.

The link below shows you numerous pictures of artwork from the Renaissance. And the images found on that artwork has little to do with meterorites.

UFO's In Ancient Art
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal