Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2009, 05:19 PM

9,986 posts, read 18,665,225 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campbell34 View Post
Well, you would have more room for the next 7 years. Yet after that, most of earth's population will be tossed into the lake of fire.

Yea because God is such a loving, forgiving God!! NOT

What an horrible, perverse, ego manic he is.

Old 09-10-2009, 07:35 AM

7,628 posts, read 10,967,722 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alanMolstad View Post
Again,,,all there is is fun stories, the type you might hear around a campfire.

But not a single real bit of proof that you can point to as conclusive.
Well, with UFO's we have numerous personal accounts of their existance. We have them (RECORDED) on film, video, radar, and sonar. We have doumentation from all over the earth, which comes from both public, and government sources. Even World War II pilots from both the American, and German airforce speak of them. And it appears pretty obvious, that those who control these UFO's want us to know they exist, yet they appear to be holding off a full reveal, until some future time.

Old 09-10-2009, 07:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
[/b]

Yea because God is such a loving, forgiving God!! NOT

What an horrible, perverse, ego manic he is.
Well the topic is. All proof of UFO's is fake.

Old 09-10-2009, 07:40 AM

I have not commented on UFO's yet, I am up in the air on them ( not literally lol) I wonder, as big as the universe is, could it not be reasonable to think that somewhere out there, there may be other life. Another Earth type planet maybe? Who knows? We may never.

Old 09-10-2009, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Well the topic is. All proof of UFO's is fake.
What does this have to do with my reply to "god throwing us into a fiery lake"?

And I know what the topic is, I can read, quite well thank you. UFO's have nothing to do with a God anyway.

Old 09-10-2009, 07:55 AM

1,530 posts, read 3,788,855 times
Quote:
We all know Im talking about space men from other worlds here...Get real...
You're the one being silly. What did you expect from this thread? For someone to magically come up with some "unfake" evidence,LOL!

If you want to be serious, about the only real debate is whether or not some UFO's are of extra-terrestrial origins.

As to the title of the thread, there is alleged evidence. Whether it's "fake" or not is a matter of investigation. There's a difference between weak but honest documentation and out and out fakery.

I mean, "get real", where you expecting some new revelations on this topic right here on world famous city-data/forum LOL?!?!

As an aside, what makes you think *you* have access to *all* proof, LOL!

What was your security clearance level again?

Old 09-12-2009, 06:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
What does this have to do with my reply to "god throwing us into a fiery lake"?

And I know what the topic is, I can read, quite well thank you. UFO's have nothing to do with a God anyway.
Well, I'm trying to stay on topic here. And if you read the Bible you will discover UFO's are spoken of in the Bible, and ancient Christian artwork displays them.

http://www.dudeman.net/siriusly/ufo/art.html

Last edited by Campbell34; 09-12-2009 at 06:31 AM..

Old 09-12-2009, 03:41 PM

896 posts, read 1,864,423 times
Quote:
Yet after that, most of earth's population will be tossed into the lake of fire.
There's a thread somewhere on C-D where a young girl is questioning whether the Christian Church is leading by fear.

Her answer is above.

As far as UFOs are concerned. They are neither biblical in origin nor do we know enough to make an educated guess as to what they really are, beyond the fact that they are most likely a natural phenomena. So I guess we stick to what they are called Unidentified Flying Objects... with the emphasis being on Unidentified.

Old 09-12-2009, 04:39 PM

2,184 posts, read 5,548,973 times
Thumbs up yeah!

Quote:
I dont believe that any proof of real UFOs has even been found.

All the so-called proof always comes down to the same 2 basic things...

#1 - you got a cool story.
A story that you might hear around a campfire.
A story where you got UFOs flying around the sky, and a government covering it up right behind them.

#2 - you got fuzzy photos.
Does not matter if it was taken with a cellphone camera or the best video camera known to mankind, it will still always be fuzzy....

Because the whole thing is just made up...
i have a cool story. no pics. it happened fast & unexpectedly.

we were driving down the hwy somewhere around Kern county at night. there were some crazy flying lights that were in a tight pattern that zig zagged & zoomed. the logical explanation would be it had to do with crop dusters but are they THAT fast & zoomy???

we stopped at a gas station. i saw a guy getting gas at the same time. i asked him if he saw what we saw. his wife was asleep when it happened so he was happy to talk to someone else who also saw it... he described the same sighting. he was baffled as well.

so was it extra terrestrial? or some wierd gov't experimental thingy? or a crazy crop duster? it seemed like it was more than one but this was 5 years ago... can't remember exactly. it was in summer 2004.

that's the only time i ever thought... that maybe... i saw something like a ufo or two.

but i don't really care. no one has to believe me - at least i know others saw it too! it was a real "something" !

Kate

Old 09-12-2009, 05:57 PM

896 posts, read 1,864,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahkate_m View Post
i have a cool story.
Not really. Thousands have the same 'story'.

Quote:
... i saw something like a ufo or two.
Yeppers... you saw a UFO. An Unidentified Flying Object. Nothing more... nothing less.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal