Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-31-2009, 02:41 AM

18,270 posts, read 14,429,514 times

Advertisements

Where's the "gulp" icon?

Personally i'm not ready for any "alien" disclosure. If they want to tell us I want them to tell us why it is necessary to have them around. I just know that eventually people will be having babies with these aliens. Yuck. If they walk and talk and look somewhat human, somebody's going to have sex with them, then there will be interspecies kids. I don't like them already.

But if they do exist, they might as well tell us before we go into some kind of war of the worlds and people dont have a clue as to whats going on until the last minute.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-31-2009, 07:23 AM

42,554 posts, read 86,977,099 times
This is an op-ed piece in a supermarket tabloid, bylined by a guy who has been writing articles about UFOs and "exopolitics" for years and is a fixture on talk radio. It was first published October 21, and the number of mainstream media outlets that have picked it up is exactly zero.

As for the pertinent issue that the article raises, it is a democracy issue. If the leaders of a democratic country are elected by the will of the people, what is the value of their will if they are systematically kept in ignorance? If the government is in possession of secret and undisclosed information, how does the electorate advise and consent the response to that information?

Old 10-31-2009, 08:12 AM

40,050 posts, read 34,600,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandamonium View Post
Aw, come on Fred, its fun.

Can you imagine? For the first time in history people would ditch racism because they realized they were all human.

"You want alien? I'll give you alien."
You're right. And just imagine if it turned out that these aliens actually had hostile intent towards us humans. That would go a long way to uniting us as a species, too.

Old 10-31-2009, 08:32 AM

4,721 posts, read 15,615,586 times
Google "The Majestic Documents". This info has apparently been hidden for a long time.

Old 10-31-2009, 08:35 AM

5,660 posts, read 5,087,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
...somebody's going to have sex with them...
I wondered how long before a comment like that came up!

Great, yet another class of alien, illegal or not. What's next, another affirmative action program? Do we need to start printing government forms in their language? Will their kids need to be educated? (Still thinking about the previous comment...) Most important, are the women HOT???

Old 10-31-2009, 08:50 AM

9,616 posts, read 12,916,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Workin_Hard View Post
I wondered how long before a comment like that came up!

Great, yet another class of alien, illegal or not. What's next, another affirmative action program? Do we need to start printing government forms in their language? Will their kids need to be educated? (Still thinking about the previous comment...) Most important, are the women HOT???
Well of course! Check out "Anna" in the new "V" series! Even the squirming teen males in the series premier notice that obvious fact. And check out her "runway" walk, all "hippy" and such!

http://abc.go.com/shows/v/visitor-ambassadors

Wow. We're doomed!

Old 10-31-2009, 09:59 AM

Anecdotally, one of the most "convincing" comments I've ever heard was in an interview I heard with Steven Spielberg on the BBC. He described the private screening of ET in the White House. After the show, Spielberg says President Reagan came over to him and said "You know, I don''t think you know how close you came to the truth." Before he could elaborate, the president was diverted by his handlers, and Spielberg never found out just what Reagan meant.

Has anybody noticed that, in spite of videocams and videophone recording virtually everything that happens nowadays, there has been no increase in the number of videos of UFOs.

Old 10-31-2009, 10:43 AM

4,721 posts, read 15,615,586 times
Different dimensions.
We arent "supposed" to see them,occasionaly their vibrational level can change and they can appear.
Anyway, thats one theory I read.

To think Earth is the only place of inhabitants in this infinite universe of stars,planets and the unknown--what fools these mortals be.

Old 10-31-2009, 10:54 AM

25,732 posts, read 18,809,520 times
You know, I'd just LOVE it if there were aliens who were far more advanced than we are coming here and examining us as we would watch a daft bird in a tree, if for nothing else, to show the collective human race that it is not so all-knowing and all-powerful as it thinks it is. Can you imagine the repercussions on the scientific community and ‘accepted’ social norms? It makes me giggle just sitting here thinking about how the arrogance and credibility would suddenly go the way of the dodo bird.

Old 10-31-2009, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
You know, I'd just LOVE it if there were aliens who were far more advanced than we are coming here and examining us as we would watch a daft bird in a tree,.
Do you think a daft bird in a tree has any idea at all of what power men have, and what men are already doing to their world? For all we know the earth was created by aliens (as we would create some crude space station) and we have been continuously under their control (running in their mazes and treadmills) through these billions of years.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal