U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-27-2012, 05:47 AM
Status: "All I wanted was a Pepsi, and she wouldn't give it to me." (set 4 days ago)

3,868 posts, read 3,241,408 times

Advertisements

Did any of you hear this evening's show? It was another good one -- the first part was a doctor talking about cultures with a high starch diet and how they lacked the obesity of Western culture. Then, it was another Earthfiles report, this one covering potentially a pyramid buried by an ice age in Alaska -- very fascinating story. I'll take this sort of show any day over the usual talk radio prattle from nationally syndicated Neocons.

http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?I...ry=Environment
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-27-2012, 01:11 PM

39 posts, read 92,579 times
I use to leave the radio on at night while going to sleep and it was always tuned to Coast to Coast, but with Art Bell. After George took over the show I started loosing interest and finally gave up and have since turned my radio off at night. Sometimes I would listen to Art Bell who filled in on the weekends, but don't anymore and don't even know if Art still does that. George is not Art.

Old 07-27-2012, 01:56 PM

3,737 posts, read 3,319,810 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Handfull View Post
I use to leave the radio on at night while going to sleep and it was always tuned to Coast to Coast, but with Art Bell. After George took over the show I started loosing interest and finally gave up and have since turned my radio off at night. Sometimes I would listen to Art Bell who filled in on the weekends, but don't anymore and don't even know if Art still does that. George is not Art.
No he's not, and its a shame that Art no longer runs the show. George seems to have changed the show's format. Art dealt with subject that were much more interesting to me. He had more interesting guests and callers. I remember not minding George so much when he only did the show on saturdays, with sundays being covered by Barbara Simpson, another host I didn't mind at all listening to, but when Art left, the show started to suffer and gradually turned into what it has become today.

They still rerun old Art shows under the name Somewhere in Time with Art Bell. I would still love to hear live shows done by him though.

Another shame is when they took down the old artbell.com site. All those interesting photos and stories lost. If they are archived somewhere on another site I have yet to stumble across it.

Old 07-27-2012, 06:12 PM

40 posts, read 24,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exitus Acta Probat View Post
Did any of you hear this evening's show? It was another good one -- the first part was a doctor talking about cultures with a high starch diet and how they lacked the obesity of Western culture. Then, it was another Earthfiles report, this one covering potentially a pyramid buried by an ice age in Alaska -- very fascinating story. I'll take this sort of show any day over the usual talk radio prattle from nationally syndicated Neocons.

Earthfiles.com Environment | Part 1:* Is There A Large Pyramid Underground Between Mt. McKinley and Nome, Alaska?

There is an underwater pyramid southwest of Japan.

Old 07-28-2012, 08:39 AM

13,024 posts, read 24,442,181 times
I listen to C2C the following day on youtube (they're always uploaded) if the show is of interest to me especially when Linda Moulten Howe is a guest as well as anything to do with ancient earth science, archaeology and history although Michael Cremo (Forbidden Archaeology) is totally '''wacked out''' promoting that Homo Sapiens have been around hundreds of millions and maybe even billions of years on this planet.

Old 07-28-2012, 05:38 PM
Status: "All I wanted was a Pepsi, and she wouldn't give it to me." (set 4 days ago)

For all the Noory haters, John B. Wells is again the Saturday guest host and it's another good show:

Quote:
Joining John B. Wells, private investigator specializing in electronic counter-measures, Roger Tolces, will discuss how surveillance and harassment has shifted from hardware to bio-coded directed energy, and the various technologies being used to manipulate individuals.
Surveillance & Harassment - Shows - Coast to Coast AM

Old 07-29-2012, 05:44 AM

That was a good show -- any others here hear it?

Old 07-29-2012, 08:59 AM

39 posts, read 92,579 times
That show is on YouTube. I'm going to check it out today.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Astraltravelex

Old 07-29-2012, 06:00 PM

450 posts, read 235,170 times
Tonights episode should be good with demonic spirits, possessions and exorcisms. You need a very strong mind to battle the demons and spirits which haunt this earth. George Noory needs to have more guests who delve into the dark energy of this world. It makes it more interesting for listeners.

Old 07-31-2012, 11:26 AM

11,244 posts, read 8,226,484 times
I slept out on the screened porch last night and listened to George Noory off and on between dozing off. I keep the doors locked( to keep out vampires or werewolves) although I don't think that would stop the grays from getting me. I have the dog with me who's the security alarm. It was a fair show, the best is always when he takes open line callers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal