Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-20-2009, 10:15 AM

3,491 posts, read 8,581,684 times

Advertisements

i find it amazing that the same people that believe in God, flying angels ghosts and invisible spirits have a hard time swallowing that extraterestrials are real. I think i very existance proves the fact that other intelligent life exists.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-20-2009, 10:20 AM

7,628 posts, read 10,970,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaGuy View Post
I think Chango has it right. I'd bet money that that we're looking at is a video of a few helium balloons with a witch's costume wrapped around it.
And do you believe it was helium ballons that attacked the Mexcan police officer when it tried to claw it's way through his windshield? And was it helium ballons, that the other two police officers saw three days before that?

Old 12-20-2009, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsoboi View Post
i find it amazing that the same people that believe in God, flying angels ghosts and invisible spirits have a hard time swallowing that extraterestrials are real. I think i very existance proves the fact that other intelligent life exists.

Well if they are extraterestrials, why are some of the most leading UFO researchers now linking them to occultic or the demonic phenomenon?
Consider the link below.

Dr. Pierre Guerin (an eminent scientist associated with the French National Council for Scientific Research)

UFO "behavior is more akin to magic that to physics as we know it."

Aliens, UFOs and demonology

Old 12-20-2009, 10:59 AM

5,462 posts, read 9,635,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Campbell34 View Post
Right after the incident, he was tested for both drug use and alcohol, and passed both tests. He is considered an officer in good standing.
Yes, I saw that. But you obviously didn't read what I wrote. Campbell, there are things around the world you've never imagined or even heard of.

From what I understand, the active ingredient (salvinorin A) of Salvia-D is detectible, but only by using very complicated and expensive procedures. As such, Salvia-D isn't something that's commomly tested for like alcohol, marijuana, opiates, etc. The effects of Salvia-D are very brief (peak lasting around 5 or so minutes). It may also be that salvinorin A rapidly breaks down and dissipates very quickly.

The point I was making is that, yes, a person could indeed pass both alcohol and drug tests with flying colors and still remain in (ahem) "good standing".

Old 12-20-2009, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightBazaar View Post
Yes, I saw that. But you obviously didn't read what I wrote. Campbell, there are things around the world you've never imagined or even heard of.

From what I understand, the active ingredient (salvinorin A) of Salvia-D is detectible, but only by using very complicated and expensive procedures. As such, Salvia-D isn't something that's commomly tested for like alcohol, marijuana, opiates, etc. The effects of Salvia-D are very brief (peak lasting around 5 or so minutes). It may also be that salvinorin A rapidly breaks down and dissipates very quickly.

The point I was making is that, yes, a person could indeed pass both alcohol and drug tests with flying colors and still remain in (ahem) "good standing".
Well do you think this police officers dash cam was taking Salvia-D?
You can't blame everone's experience on drugs. I know that is what non-believes want to believe. Yet there is way to much evidence out there to write off everything to drugs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOR5R3CMR0M

Old 12-20-2009, 12:32 PM

33,536 posts, read 37,136,097 times
Well I have to say that is the first police dash cam I've ever seen that swivels and zooms...I call fakery, but I guess it's evidence for some that already have their minds made up...For me; not so much.

Old 12-20-2009, 01:00 PM

5,462 posts, read 9,635,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Campbell34 View Post
Well do you think this police officers dash cam was taking Salvia-D?
You can't blame everone's experience on drugs. I know that is what non-believes want to believe. Yet there is way to much evidence out there to write off everything to drugs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOR5R3CMR0M

This gets the thumbs down! Pretty slow moving, don't you think? Doesn't look like a speedy flying witch to me. All it shows it something dark and blurry (as usual) in the distance slowly descending. Kind of like a balloon. I agree with Sans, the cam is not a dash cam.

You need to use your noodle a bit. I previously stated that I have no idea if drugs were used by the cop, or not. What I stated was that Salvia-D sounds much more plausible than a witch dropping down out of a tree and chasing a patrol car which was being driven very quickly in reverse. And if he had been consuming something that's not easily detectable, do you seriously think he's going to freely admit it and put his income at risk?

I think you underestimate some things way too much and believe any wild claim someone posts on the Internet. But, hey, if it's posted on the Internet, it's gotta be true.

Old 12-20-2009, 01:09 PM

7,685 posts, read 13,141,847 times
That has to be the slowest fattest witch in the of coven . That poor little broom , that witch is going to break its back. Someone needs to contact Harry Potter and report them.

Old 12-20-2009, 02:08 PM

11,798 posts, read 25,185,132 times
Campbell34: I gotta admit, you post some of the most entertaining weird stuff I have ever seen. But you give it way too much credence. I don't live in the "demon-haunted world" that Carl Sagan referred to. That's not any more convincing than the Chick-Fil-A commercial in which the cows are trying to fake a UFO with a pie pan hanging upside down on a string.

Old 12-20-2009, 02:15 PM

7,685 posts, read 13,141,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by catman View Post
Campbell34: I gotta admit, you post some of the most entertaining weird stuff I have ever seen. But you give it way too much credence. I don't live in the "demon-haunted world" that Carl Sagan referred to. That's not any more convincing than the Chick-Fil-A commercial in which the cows are trying to fake a UFO with a pie pan hanging upside down on a string.
I never knew that Carl Segan ever put much if any credibility to "demons and spooks", I thought he only talked about the universe, the possibility of other life and our being here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal