Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: What is the purpose/result of the aerosol chemtrails that are being sprayed onto us?
Population control; 1 3.13%
To get rid of the honeybees; 1 3.13%
To make people sick or less active so they'll be easier to subdue and control; 9 28.13%
So the pentagon and pharmaceutical companies can spend more of our hard earned assets; 1 3.13%
So the rich families that own the fed and steal our money will have another way to toss it away; 0 0%
All of the above are true; 7 21.88%
Most of the above are true; 4 12.50%
It's water vapor - nothing to see here - move on; 8 25.00%
For aesthetic effects - a change from blue to white - next will be green; 1 3.13%
The planes are flying back and forth 24 hours a day to dump fuel - so they'll be able to land. 0 0%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-12-2007, 04:48 PM

4,410 posts, read 6,137,563 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBrown View Post
Let's assume for the moment that these trails really are chemtrails and not just H2O vapor from the newer generation of high bypass fan jet motors which are KNOWN to produce larger vapor trails than the older propulsion systems. Like I said...assume it's true.

Then we are forced to accept the explanation that with all the resources available to organizations such as the Serria Club,Green Peace , the news media etc etc that NO one has ever done a midair sample capture and had the "material" chemically analiyzed... Do you really think that if ANYTHING was found by anyone of those organizations it wouldn't be shouted from the roof tops and on the 6O'clock news ?? Do you really think the greenies wouldn't love to produce a chemical report that they could lay at Bush's door steps ??

Come on people...think this thru a bit
Yeah, like all important stuff is on the 6 o'clock news. You have way too much faith in the system. People get killed when they have information such as this. Crimes are hidden on purpose. The government won't even answer our questions on this issue.

And your bias is showing.... "greenies"? Apparently the earth means nothing to you that people who care for it are so easily disparaged.

Is it overcast where you are today?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-12-2007, 05:55 PM

283 posts, read 1,384,306 times
so what are the purposes of chem trails?

Old 06-12-2007, 07:13 PM

1,655 posts, read 3,397,854 times
I've always thought they were vapor trails. OMG, one more thing to add to my list of things to worry about

Old 06-12-2007, 07:37 PM

1,398 posts, read 7,704,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhouse2001 View Post
Yeah, like all important stuff is on the 6 o'clock news. You have way too much faith in the system. People get killed when they have information such as this. Crimes are hidden on purpose. The government won't even answer our questions on this issue.

And your bias is showing.... "greenies"? Apparently the earth means nothing to you that people who care for it are so easily disparaged.

Is it overcast where you are today?

As is typical for the non-critical thinking individual when you can't formulate a reasonable direct responce you just make a few unconnected quips.

Your powers of perception are truly amazing.
You don't like the term "greenies" ? Fine...substitute the phrase "environmentally concerned citizens" if you will I'm fine with that. But don't hide behind uninformed sarcasm and calling me biased and uncaring.

Instead try to explain to us all how thousands of people who have the knowledge and resources to expose this plot havn't done so. That would include "environmentally concerned citizens" with access to investigative research resources, people who would be all to happy to fund such an investigation and expose this secret plot, people involved in the creation,distribution and application of these chemicals. Don't forget the folks who modified the aircraft and equiped them with the spraying equipment, the folks that load the chemicals into the aircraft without the knowledge of ground crews across the country. Oh and of course who also have to include piliots and co-piliots who are very much aware of the take off weight of their aircraft as are flight mechanics. Unless of course this "chemical" is mixed in with the jetfuel. Of course,that's it !!! Of course that opens up another can of worms huh. Now you need to explain how the engine manufactures were in on it because pushing some wierd non-fuel chemical thru their latest engine design just dosn't cut it. There are of course many different types of engines from different manufactures. That's a problem. Of course the petroleum folks are in on it also, as are the folks that sample and test all the feuls used in the aviation industry.

So with all that in play there are MANY MANY thousands of people in on this "plot" and yet it's still a very well keep secret. Anyone of these folks would stand to make a fortune selling the "story of our times" but instead they all decide to remain mute. very interresting...

Now...if you can stop being foolish for a few minutes and explain some of the above with direct specific responces that are based on science and solid engineering principals then i'll then get around to asking you the hard questions....

have at it...

Old 06-12-2007, 08:18 PM

JBrown,

I posted the paragraph below (slightly edited now) earlier today on another thread regarding the idea that large scale operations couldn't possibly go on without someone somewhere exposing the deception. I believe it applies to this subject as well.

While I understand the argument that thousands of people couldn't hold such a grand secret, one must address the fact that humans can be prodded into many things. Selling someone a car has evolved into a specific science. Our military knows exactly what color to paint a wall to create the right psychological/emotional impact. They've got it down to wavelengths and frequencies. I believe that when you have a large operation, not everyone will be privy to the intentions. Do you know everything your boss is doing and why? Probably not. One way to get people to do something contrary to their morals and or illegal or questionable is to deliberately misinform them. "Yes, it's OK to shred these documents. Carry on, you're doing great work!" The bigger picture is known only to a few. Everyone else is an unconscious participant lacking the information to form the bigger picture. We live in a 24/7 don't-pay-any-attention-to-the-man-behind-the-curtain kind of world, not to mention the duress some experience in their line of work that discourages them from speaking up or asking questions (government workers are at the top of that list).

Again, I still insist that there is too much faith in the system; specifically, that people know what they are doing and any wrongdoing would rise to the surface and be exposed. People read labels and think that's what's in the can, when it may actually contain something else. There are over 25,000 additional chemicals added to our foods that are not on the label. The media can tell us that the Space Shuttle is on a mission for X, when it's actually dumping plutonium in the ionosphere. How could we verify that? They know we can't! The checks and balances don't exist (if they ever did) and large operations are carried out by people who know only a small fraction of the picture.

Even Donald Rumsfeld, when he was Secretary of Defense, told Congress that there was over $1 trillion missing. Missing! I doubt we'll ever find out the truth precisely because our system is flawed and has become too large for one to see the bigger picture. You don't think this is possible, I think it's definitive.

Last edited by mhouse2001; 06-12-2007 at 08:44 PM..

Old 06-12-2007, 09:02 PM

31,304 posts, read 32,878,282 times
Thumbs up Good information and well said! :-)

Quote:
JBrown,

I posted the paragraph below (slightly edited now) earlier today on another thread regarding the idea that large scale operations couldn't possibly go on without someone somewhere exposing the deception. I believe it applies to this subject as well.

While I understand the argument that thousands of people couldn't hold such a grand secret, one must address the fact that humans can be prodded into many things. Selling someone a car has evolved into a specific science. Our military knows exactly what color to paint a wall to create the right psychological/emotional impact. They've got it down to wavelengths and frequencies. I believe that when you have a large operation, not everyone will be privy to the intentions. Do you know everything your boss is doing and why? Probably not. One way to get people to do something contrary to their morals and or illegal or questionable is to deliberately misinform them. "Yes, it's OK to shred these documents. Carry on, you're doing great work!" The bigger picture is known only to a few. Everyone else is an unconscious participant lacking the information to form the bigger picture. We live in a 24/7 don't-pay-any-attention-to-the-man-behind-the-curtain kind of world, not to mention the duress some experience in their line of work that discourages them from speaking up or asking questions (government workers are at the top of that list).

Again, I still insist that there is too much faith in the system; specifically, that people know what they are doing and any wrongdoing would rise to the surface and be exposed. People read labels and think that's what's in the can, when it may actually contain something else. There are over 25,000 additional chemicals added to our foods that are not on the label. The media can tell us that the Space Shuttle is on a mission for X, when it's actually dumping plutonium in the ionosphere. How could we verify that? They know we can't! The checks and balances don't exist (if they ever did) and large operations are carried out by people who know only a small fraction of the picture.

Even Donald Rumsfeld, when he was Secretary of Defense, told Congress that there was over $1 trillion missing. Missing! I doubt we'll ever find out the truth precisely because our system is flawed and has become too large for one to see the bigger picture. You don't think this is possible, I think it's definitive.
Well you’ve made that very clear and easy to agree with. The scary thing is that there are too many who don’t understand what you’re talking about. Maybe when the propaganda machine gets rusty and comes to a halt they’ll clear their heads.

Here's a link that shows a chemtrail & contrail.
http://www.metatech.org/Images/chemtrail%20contrail.jpg

Last edited by AksarbeN; 06-12-2007 at 09:14 PM.. Reason: update

Old 06-12-2007, 10:27 PM

1,398 posts, read 7,704,702 times
Quote:
JBrown,

As per SOP you've actually not addressed anything that was said....a lot more hand waving and bounceing around from one topic to another. I assume you have no science,physics or engineering background. I say that based upon your statement " They've got it down to wavelengths and frequencies."

FYI...wavelengths and frequencies are two ways of expressing the same information...they are not two seperate things..it would be like saying

"They've got it down to pounds and kilograms"......dosen't make sense.

I'm always humored by those with no clue about even high school level physics or general science telling people with science or engineering backgrounds that they just don't get it !!

Oh we get it , and it's scary...but not for the reasons you think..

Old 06-13-2007, 12:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBrown View Post
As per SOP you've actually not addressed anything that was said....a lot more hand waving and bounceing around from one topic to another. I assume you have no science,physics or engineering background. I say that based upon your statement " They've got it down to wavelengths and frequencies."

FYI...wavelengths and frequencies are two ways of expressing the same information...they are not two seperate things..it would be like saying

"They've got it down to pounds and kilograms"......dosen't make sense.

I'm always humored by those with no clue about even high school level physics or general science telling people with science or engineering backgrounds that they just don't get it !!

Oh we get it , and it's scary...but not for the reasons you think..
How insulting!!! I never said I was an expert in science or physics, yet you demand that I use those to prove chemtrails. I answered using my beliefs about how things like this can 'go down' because I inferred that was the crux of your post: that something this sinister could actually be conducted by many people, none of whom have the big picture. I never intimated that I had proof or that I could prove anything. If I had offered even the slightest hint of scientific expertise (like knowledge of aircraft or jet fuel, etc), I'd have expected a more cordial tone, but you decided to go the low road and use insult after childish insult. You owe me an apology.

Old 06-13-2007, 07:14 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,771,962 times
Jbrown does not owe anyone any kind of apology. I looked at the image provided and can say that they are both contrails at greatly different altitudes. I also fail to see what the point of dumping poison into the stratosphere. There is relatively little actual exchange of air between the troposphere and the stratosphere so any material placed there would diffuse very slowly and become very dilute by the time it reached ground level where most of the supposed targets actually live.

This is not to say the regular contrails do not have an effect on the atmosphere. They do actually provide seed particles for the growth of stratospheric ice crystals and, as they warm, water droplets. These are what we actually see. We see them because the water is reflective and they actually reflect a surprising amount of sunlight back into space. You can actual observe a contrail casting a shadow on lower level clouds under the right conditions. This increases atmospheric reflectivity has decreased the global temperature increase by reflecting solar energy.

I think that the real dangers to humanity should be considered before any imagined danger wastes out time.

Old 06-13-2007, 11:55 AM

2,356 posts, read 3,475,655 times
Quote:
How insulting!!! I never said I was an expert in science or physics, yet you demand that I use those to prove chemtrails. I answered using my beliefs about how things like this can 'go down' because I inferred that was the crux of your post: that something this sinister could actually be conducted by many people, none of whom have the big picture. I never intimated that I had proof or that I could prove anything. If I had offered even the slightest hint of scientific expertise (like knowledge of aircraft or jet fuel, etc), I'd have expected a more cordial tone, but you decided to go the low road and use insult after childish insult. You owe me an apology.
You know, I like your way of thinking. Forget science and reason, go with your beliefs. In fact, you don't even need to know what these words mean. Electromagnetic. Encephalograph. Encarta, Extra-sensory, whatever, it all sounds science-ish and scary.

For example, I believe that the trees planted outside my office are not really trees at all. In fact, they are actually evil monkeys, genetically mutated by the government to look like trees. Something this sinister could be conducted by many people, none of whom have the big picture. It is in the wavelengths and frequencies, man. It's all there. The government is hiding it, they've been doing so since 1963. These monkeytrees could just take over at any time.

Oh sure, the MEDIA wants me to think that they are harmless shortleaf pine trees, just sitting there, growing, using up CO2, undergoing photosynthesis. But man, it's all in the wavelengths and frequencies man, people get killed when they have information such as this. Crimes are hidden on purpose. The government won't even answer my questions on this issue. I wrote my Congressman, but he is in on it too. It's all about mind control, man.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal