Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: What is the purpose/result of the aerosol chemtrails that are being sprayed onto us?
Population control; 1 3.13%
To get rid of the honeybees; 1 3.13%
To make people sick or less active so they'll be easier to subdue and control; 9 28.13%
So the pentagon and pharmaceutical companies can spend more of our hard earned assets; 1 3.13%
So the rich families that own the fed and steal our money will have another way to toss it away; 0 0%
All of the above are true; 7 21.88%
Most of the above are true; 4 12.50%
It's water vapor - nothing to see here - move on; 8 25.00%
For aesthetic effects - a change from blue to white - next will be green; 1 3.13%
The planes are flying back and forth 24 hours a day to dump fuel - so they'll be able to land. 0 0%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-14-2007, 05:25 AM

6,565 posts, read 14,295,651 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhouse2001 View Post
The question before me was how could so many people be in on the production of chemtrails and it still be a secret, not what causes them if indeed they exist at all. Your assumption that I threw science and reason out the door was misdirected and inappropriate.

So, everybody, feel free to be arrogant scientists, withholding information from the discussion so laypeople can make fools of themselves and you can humiliate and insult them when they're wrong. Go ahead. Provide the proof so we can sit in awe of your intelligence and end this passive aggressive mind game b/s.
Geez, let's just smack your watermelon-sized changeup out of the park and be done with it then since you appear to feel you've made such a wonderful point....

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhouse2001
I believe that when you have a large operation, not everyone will be privy to the intentions. Do you know everything your boss is doing and why? Probably not. One way to get people to do something contrary to their morals and or illegal or questionable is to deliberately misinform them. "Yes, it's OK to shred these documents. Carry on, you're doing great work!" The bigger picture is known only to a few. Everyone else is an unconscious participant lacking the information to form the bigger picture. We live in a 24/7 don't-pay-any-attention-to-the-man-behind-the-curtain kind of world, not to mention the duress some experience in their line of work that discourages them from speaking up or asking questions (government workers are at the top of that list).
In situations such as 9/11 (the first time you used this line of reasoning) it's really quite simple. Thousands of people being duped into aiding a horrific act isn't the part that's so difficult to believe. It's the part about keeping them quiet AFTER it's become quite evident what they actually have done which becomes VERY clear in situations like these...

Anyone with good conscience can be duped, but once they figure out they've been duped do you feel that good conscience will be silent??? What about thousands of "well intended" people????
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-14-2007, 06:23 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,783,759 times
Many years ago when a group of us were studying climatology we realized that the production of CO2 would create a significant warming of the global climate and threaten the investments we had made in several winter resorts. After a meeting in Snowmass, Colorado in 1970, we formed a group to determine how to slow or reverse the warming. This group was composed of several international financiers. We developed several climate research centers funded with a mix of corporate and government money. After extensive study, which involved creating the sophisticated computer models the weather forecasters are currently using, our experts concluded that increasing the planet’s reflectivity would delay the warming.

Using this information we held another meeting a few years later in Tierra del Fuego (chosen to increase our security) and decided that a greatly increased amount of high level aircraft could create these reflecting clouds by emitting water vapor and an droplet catalyzing solid from their exhausts. At the time of the meeting there was insufficient travel and the aircraft were too small to have the desired effect. We then shifted our investment and lobbying money to the travel, aircraft and fuel sectors. The result is evident in that there has been a 10-fold increase in air travel and a nearly 100-fold increase in air cargo transport using much larger aircraft with much larger engines consuming much more fuel. The increase in the number of corporate jets from 3,00 in 1970 to 18,000 last year is an example of this most profitable policy.

We are planning another meeting next year to review the results of this nearly four-decade effort in climate modification. The observations done during the grounding of the US aircraft after 9/11 seems to have confirmed the effectives of this plan. Our climatologists are continuing to study the world climate and will be presenting a summary report at our next meeting. One of the topics on our agenda is investigating the sources of the leaks that has started to reveal our Project Chemtrail

Old 06-14-2007, 07:01 AM

4,682 posts, read 12,059,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AksarbeN View Post
I agree with you "I see what I see" day for day.

I often think back 15 – 20 years ago and can never remember seeing a contrail that looks like those we see today in the sky. I’ve talked with others and they say the same thing as they look at the trails in the sky today and think back years ago. No one remembers anything looking like this before. So why are they different today? Why do we see a normal contrail in the sky and yet another plane is producing a totally different type of trail – the type we call chemtrail? Call it whatever you want but I’ve compared trails on a day to day, altitude for altitude and find that different planes leave different trails.

There is more to this.
As to changes, please recall that (a) the exhaust byproducts of the jet engines are the cause of the contrails, and (b) the jet engines over time have become more efficient in burning their fuel, and (c) the more efficient an engine is, the more water vapour that will be left behind, so (d) more water vapour gives longer lasting contrail, all that while knowing that (e) when water condenses in the air, especially at high altitudes [where these jets fly], the water will form ice particles - the more water there is, the more ice there is, the longer lasting the contrail is, and potentially a different appearance to the contrail than what has been believed to have been seen in years past.

Old 06-14-2007, 10:32 PM

25,464 posts, read 13,574,744 times
Uhh, is there a punchline to all of this...Cm'on you can tell me...And here I thought that I was only one of a few believers in the grassy knoll theory. Now I have something else to add to my list of things to contemplate in the wee small hours of the morning. Chemtrails, hmmm. Pardon me, I think I hear a monkeytree knocking at my door. OH NO...they're after me with their ray guns and...

Old 06-15-2007, 07:02 AM

Try an aluminum foil helmet. It really helps keep the chemtrails and monkeytrees from noticing you. However, it does not help with the FBI wiretappers.

BTW – the poor schnook in the book building shot, by dumb luck, the governor of Texas. The invisible gunner, in front of the motorcade, using immaterial bullets blew Kennedy’s brains out the back of his head.

Old 06-25-2007, 06:38 PM

745 posts, read 1,324,897 times
Default Are you being sprayed today?

Here is another good web site about chemtrails.

STRANGE DAYS STRANGE SKIES

Do you feel the bankers, military and drug companies are entitled to keep spraying and stealing from us?

Or do you feel what they are doing is wrong and that they should stop doing those things.

Old 06-26-2007, 06:58 AM

Bankers, Military and Drug companies? Who do you think is running the place?

Do you have any idea just how much the special chemicals we are releasing cost? A darn good part of the Ag Dept's budget that's what!

Old 07-09-2009, 07:37 AM

1,396 posts, read 3,442,847 times
There's are alot of videos on youtube about chemtrails. Geo engineering, global dimming?

YouTube - Chemtrails: Inside and Out

YouTube - Killer Chemtrails: The Shocking Truth

Old 07-09-2009, 07:44 AM

48,502 posts, read 96,856,573 times
Persoanlly i thnik taht it is the envoronmentalist using it to artifically create warm climates so they can get funding for global warmings. Noitce that their has been a incrase since Obama got elected.JK

Old 07-09-2009, 07:51 AM

3,062 posts, read 7,034,491 times
I was a little skeptical when I started reading this thread, but then I started wondering what comes out of a jet engine. Airplanes are burning thousands of pounds of fuel, so the waste can't be just water vapor. Where does the exhaust go, and what's in it?

If these engines are so clean, can I get one in my car?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal