Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-26-2010, 11:46 PM

11,798 posts, read 25,187,018 times

Advertisements

I don't think we will ever know whether there are any other(?) intelligent lifeforms in the Universe, since it appears that the speed of light is not just a good idea, it is the Law. Unless it can be gotten around somehow, everything is simply too far apart. Hyperdrive, wormholes, etc. are at present the preserve of science fiction.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-27-2010, 02:26 PM

13,621 posts, read 12,731,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saucywench View Post
^

More funny alien humor.

Here's what the immaculate conception might have really been!

please don't post pics of me and my wife

Old 05-07-2012, 06:22 PM

519 posts, read 78,464 times
It appears no matter what the "unknown" is will always cause speculation, consternation, or outright panic, until the "unknown" is revealed.
The Creator, for example, created the universe, not just our Earth. Creation has to come from something...the Big Bang requires an explosion of "unknown" origin to release the massive energy found to exist in the universe. The Creator IS the source of energy on THIS planet, as well as the rest of the universe which is ever-expanding. All living plants, animals, man, everything has a spark of The Creator in them commonly called "life". The seemingly non-living portions of the planet; the rocks, minerals, etc. also contain a spark of energy from The Creator, most notably quartz, but also several relatively common minerals have yet to have their secrets revealed. Quartz crystals, themselves, have an almost unlimited capacity for storing knowledge...with that spark of energy...and I know their long stored information is yet to be discovered, but that discovery is just a few years away. Anyway, The Creator has done wondrous things on planet Earth, has given mankind a Bible of do's and don't's; and most of all, knowledge built on knowledge over thousands of years, tempered with a bit of wisdom and too much warfare, all in the hopes that this planet will be looked upon as an ally by various "alien" populations, rather than just being obliterated because of our collective foolish bravado.
The Creator created Earth and gave us the Bible (among other important works). He created the KNOWN universe we can observe with the Hubble, and He created a vastness of space beyond our capabilities to see. There are literally thousands of inhabited planets in our visible universe, and a few of them have been visiting this planet for a minimum of 10,000 years. OF COURSE aliens exist. The Creator gave each of the inhabited planets their own form of "Bible", and imparted a piece of Him to them as with all living beings in existence. As physics would tell us, 'energy can neither be created nor destroyed'. Well WHERE did it originate? where did it come from? Energy IS The Creator. The Creator IS energy. The ONLY source in the vastness of the universe. Thus, all planets, be they alien or not are connected by virtue of each possessing a spark from the Creator. Other planets, civilizations, populations, etc., have existed at levels of technology we cannot imagine for longer than "we" have been on this planet. How much further has their knowledge increased in the last 10,000 years?
I can tell you our knowledge over the last 10,000 years has taken us from caves to houses; there have been a plethora of technological advances, this is true, but we still fight with our neighbors, war with other countries, or worst of all, kill each other over petty disputes, land boundaries, mineral rights, etc..all money-centered, power centered, NOT the pursuit of goodness and knowledge, wisdom to utilize that knowledge for the betterment of mankind as a whole, and the free assisstance to the poor and sick in our cities.
So we get visitations from a variety of "alien" beings, the Grays being simply worker drones for other much more advanced races. Tons of photos, abductions, believable eye witness accounts, several South American countries issuance of stamps of a variety of aliens, acknowledgement across the globe, and the US keeps insisting these billions of peoples don't exist. Hahaha...there are many on this planet now, among us, and the cornucopia of proof is overwhelming. Maybe it's just because the governments of the world RECOGNIZE they are quite POWERLESS against such advanced races. If they admit to the aliens existing, then they would have to admit they don't have defenses against warring planets, which, naturally would throw this planet of "children" into panic and chaos. So they avoid the issue.
One clear evening in the skies over Sevierville, TN, my girlfriend and I watched 4 ships "playing" in sky. They flew incredibly fast toward one another,and stopped in an instant. One, while flying a zig-zag pattern was moving so fast as to leave a trace image behind. These craft flew in formation, and out of formation, but all returned to a bit larger yellowish ship in the sky with them. We watched them for about 45 minutes, at about 1AM. The larger craft was there the next morning, but disappeared shortly after sunrise.
Unless Disney has come up with new mind-blowing special effects, I'd have to say the craft were being piloted by "aliens".
BTW...there were FIVE (5) ships that crashed at Roswell. They went down collectively because of the grays collective conscious..what one knows, they ALL know. But they were and are being controlled by another race.
If interested, I have much more info on aliens and how they react with respect to the known 11 dimensions...

Old 05-08-2012, 04:11 PM

4,486 posts, read 5,224,257 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBlues View Post
It appears no matter what the "unknown" is will always cause speculation, consternation, or outright panic, until the "unknown" is revealed.
The Creator, for example, created the universe, not just our Earth. Creation has to come from something...the Big Bang requires an explosion of "unknown" origin to release the massive energy found to exist in the universe. The Creator IS the source of energy on THIS planet, as well as the rest of the universe which is ever-expanding. All living plants, animals, man, everything has a spark of The Creator in them commonly called "life". The seemingly non-living portions of the planet; the rocks, minerals, etc. also contain a spark of energy from The Creator, most notably quartz, but also several relatively common minerals have yet to have their secrets revealed. Quartz crystals, themselves, have an almost unlimited capacity for storing knowledge...with that spark of energy...and I know their long stored information is yet to be discovered, but that discovery is just a few years away. Anyway, The Creator has done wondrous things on planet Earth, has given mankind a Bible of do's and don't's; and most of all, knowledge built on knowledge over thousands of years, tempered with a bit of wisdom and too much warfare, all in the hopes that this planet will be looked upon as an ally by various "alien" populations, rather than just being obliterated because of our collective foolish bravado.
The Creator created Earth and gave us the Bible (among other important works). He created the KNOWN universe we can observe with the Hubble, and He created a vastness of space beyond our capabilities to see. There are literally thousands of inhabited planets in our visible universe, and a few of them have been visiting this planet for a minimum of 10,000 years. OF COURSE aliens exist. The Creator gave each of the inhabited planets their own form of "Bible", and imparted a piece of Him to them as with all living beings in existence. As physics would tell us, 'energy can neither be created nor destroyed'. Well WHERE did it originate? where did it come from? Energy IS The Creator. The Creator IS energy. The ONLY source in the vastness of the universe. Thus, all planets, be they alien or not are connected by virtue of each possessing a spark from the Creator. Other planets, civilizations, populations, etc., have existed at levels of technology we cannot imagine for longer than "we" have been on this planet. How much further has their knowledge increased in the last 10,000 years?
I can tell you our knowledge over the last 10,000 years has taken us from caves to houses; there have been a plethora of technological advances, this is true, but we still fight with our neighbors, war with other countries, or worst of all, kill each other over petty disputes, land boundaries, mineral rights, etc..all money-centered, power centered, NOT the pursuit of goodness and knowledge, wisdom to utilize that knowledge for the betterment of mankind as a whole, and the free assisstance to the poor and sick in our cities.
So we get visitations from a variety of "alien" beings, the Grays being simply worker drones for other much more advanced races. Tons of photos, abductions, believable eye witness accounts, several South American countries issuance of stamps of a variety of aliens, acknowledgement across the globe, and the US keeps insisting these billions of peoples don't exist. Hahaha...there are many on this planet now, among us, and the cornucopia of proof is overwhelming. Maybe it's just because the governments of the world RECOGNIZE they are quite POWERLESS against such advanced races. If they admit to the aliens existing, then they would have to admit they don't have defenses against warring planets, which, naturally would throw this planet of "children" into panic and chaos. So they avoid the issue.
One clear evening in the skies over Sevierville, TN, my girlfriend and I watched 4 ships "playing" in sky. They flew incredibly fast toward one another,and stopped in an instant. One, while flying a zig-zag pattern was moving so fast as to leave a trace image behind. These craft flew in formation, and out of formation, but all returned to a bit larger yellowish ship in the sky with them. We watched them for about 45 minutes, at about 1AM. The larger craft was there the next morning, but disappeared shortly after sunrise.
Unless Disney has come up with new mind-blowing special effects, I'd have to say the craft were being piloted by "aliens".
BTW...there were FIVE (5) ships that crashed at Roswell. They went down collectively because of the grays collective conscious..what one knows, they ALL know. But they were and are being controlled by another race.
If interested, I have much more info on aliens and how they react with respect to the known 11 dimensions...
Sounds feasible.

Would you care to share a little more?

Old 05-08-2012, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruxan View Post
please don't post pics of me and my wife

Kinda reminds me of hubby #2 except he weighed considerably more

Old 05-16-2012, 03:01 PM

16 posts, read 24,150 times
"To Believe or Not To Believe", you tell me.

Old 05-20-2012, 07:08 PM

519 posts, read 78,464 times
What's up with the existence of aliens and the Bible? The Bible, given to Earth by the Creator, does allow for aliens species. The Bible was given to man on Earth...the Creator has given similar 'bibles" to the inhabitants of countless sentient worlds, i.e., "the heavens". Heavens is a plural word meaning more than one. Not like The Heaven the Creator has for us when we die. It clearly states, "IN the beginning...", NOT "AT" the beginning. In the beginning simply means that the Creator had already begun creation years ago, perhaps millions of years ago. What did He create? Where? The Earth is but one of millions of inhabited planets in the universe, all of which acknowledge the Creator. All were given "bibles" by the Creator at the proper time for reception by the inhabitants of said planet. So "in the beginning", is closely followed by "God created the heavens and the earth", (here heavens refers to countless alien populations). The word heaven would NOT be plural if the Earth had the only one, thus, in plural form, heavens means the rest of the universe.
While I have not seen an alien in person, I have seen several UFO's, demonstrating technology that is decades away for us here on Earth. Aliens DO EXIST. And in many forms, but all are sentient beings, created by the Creator BEFORE He created the earth and gave man His Bible. And, yes, there are aliens on this planet now, and have been for over 60 years, looking just like we do! They have assimilated themselves into the populations of the planet. It is quite naive to look at the night sky and feel we humans are the only ones looking at it. This planet has had alien visitations for a minimum of 10,000 years... The BIG secret here is the aliens made a pact with world leaders around 1951 to keep their existence a mystery, not to be revealed until a time rapidly approaching, when all the world will have NO DOUBT as to their existence. Just because you feel the effects of wind, you cannot see the wind. So with aliens: We see their technologies everyday in our lives, even though we don't see the purveyors of that knowledge. Soon, all this will change. The time line for the Earth-Alien Pact has a way to go to completion. Our "leaders" at the time (1951) were so blown away by the technology they faced, and realizing they were POWERLESS to do anything about the aliens, agreed to drastic terms to keep the planet from being taken over by some warring factions in the universe. Treasure seekers. They were given free access to the world's peoples to "abduct" whomever they chose, for the purpose of scientific study and to examine the possibility of an alien-human hybrid. In exchange, they agreed to provide the world with technological advances for the betterment of mankind. Not for war. The aliens could have obliterated this planet at their whim...but they chose to help us advance into the Space Age. THEY WERE CREATED BY THE CREATOR! And they will be instrumental in stabilizing the Earth during the Grand Alignment of Planets o 12/21/12. Want to know how and what they will do?

Old 05-20-2012, 11:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NavajoBoy View Post
"To Believe or Not To Believe", you tell me.
I see no real reason not to believe that life exists elsewhere.

Old 05-20-2012, 11:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBlues View Post
What's up with the existence of aliens and the Bible? The Bible, given to Earth by the Creator, does allow for aliens species. The Bible was given to man on Earth...the Creator has given similar 'bibles" to the inhabitants of countless sentient worlds, i.e., "the heavens". Heavens is a plural word meaning more than one. Not like The Heaven the Creator has for us when we die. It clearly states, "IN the beginning...", NOT "AT" the beginning. In the beginning simply means that the Creator had already begun creation years ago, perhaps millions of years ago. What did He create? Where? The Earth is but one of millions of inhabited planets in the universe, all of which acknowledge the Creator. All were given "bibles" by the Creator at the proper time for reception by the inhabitants of said planet. So "in the beginning", is closely followed by "God created the heavens and the earth", (here heavens refers to countless alien populations). The word heaven would NOT be plural if the Earth had the only one, thus, in plural form, heavens means the rest of the universe.
While I have not seen an alien in person, I have seen several UFO's, demonstrating technology that is decades away for us here on Earth. Aliens DO EXIST. And in many forms, but all are sentient beings, created by the Creator BEFORE He created the earth and gave man His Bible. And, yes, there are aliens on this planet now, and have been for over 60 years, looking just like we do! They have assimilated themselves into the populations of the planet. It is quite naive to look at the night sky and feel we humans are the only ones looking at it. This planet has had alien visitations for a minimum of 10,000 years... The BIG secret here is the aliens made a pact with world leaders around 1951 to keep their existence a mystery, not to be revealed until a time rapidly approaching, when all the world will have NO DOUBT as to their existence. Just because you feel the effects of wind, you cannot see the wind. So with aliens: We see their technologies everyday in our lives, even though we don't see the purveyors of that knowledge. Soon, all this will change. The time line for the Earth-Alien Pact has a way to go to completion. Our "leaders" at the time (1951) were so blown away by the technology they faced, and realizing they were POWERLESS to do anything about the aliens, agreed to drastic terms to keep the planet from being taken over by some warring factions in the universe. Treasure seekers. They were given free access to the world's peoples to "abduct" whomever they chose, for the purpose of scientific study and to examine the possibility of an alien-human hybrid. In exchange, they agreed to provide the world with technological advances for the betterment of mankind. Not for war. The aliens could have obliterated this planet at their whim...but they chose to help us advance into the Space Age. THEY WERE CREATED BY THE CREATOR! And they will be instrumental in stabilizing the Earth during the Grand Alignment of Planets o 12/21/12. Want to know how and what they will do?
Go for it.

Old 05-22-2012, 09:30 AM

3,751 posts, read 7,673,454 times
Grand Alignment of Planets o 12/21/12.
There is no alignment of planets on 12/21/12....the planets will be all over the place.
I've heard that one before, but no one can tell me what planets are aligned...
Hmmm....
The closest thing to an alignment is the Sun is within 8 degrees from Pluto.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal