Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > United Kingdom
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-24-2018, 03:38 PM

16,590 posts, read 8,610,160 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roscoe Conkling View Post
Even you talk more sense than some people on here ...
Indeed, as you look in the mirror while typing those words.

So, what country is your primary residence, and want nationality to do claim?

`
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2018, 03:15 AM

5,606 posts, read 3,511,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post
Indeed, as you look in the mirror while typing those words.

So, what country is your primary residence, and want nationality to do claim?

`
Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition

www.youtube.com/watch?v=IY3m42ZBPXg

Last edited by Roscoe Conkling; 06-25-2018 at 04:31 AM..

Old 06-25-2018, 09:26 PM

7,643 posts, read 6,478,770 times
Quote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vl4ufIrMtXg

Old 06-26-2018, 12:06 AM

16,590 posts, read 8,610,160 times
Quote:

You are free to answer or not, but to maintain any credibility you must at least clear up what appears to be conflicting comments.

For example, you have said you have a place in Ireland and an Irish wife, presumably as cover for your claims of not being biased against the Irish.
I take you at your word(regarding your wife and 2nd home), as I see no reason for people to lie about such things.
I and several others have pointed out, you are entitled to your opinion on Britain staying in or getting out of NI.
However your obviously biased against the Irish people/culture in many of your posts, not only in this thread, but others as well.
Again, you are entitled to your view, but then don't pretend you are not biased and a fair/neutral arbiter of the British/Irish conflict.

As to the current status of the DUP and their shenanigans, they are in bed with May, and looking for payback/favors when it comes to NI's future;

https://www.newsletter.co.uk/news/do...r-ni-1-8545187

`

Old 06-26-2018, 03:34 AM

5,606 posts, read 3,511,211 times
Quote:
You are free to answer or not, but to maintain any credibility you must at least clear up what appears to be conflicting comments.

For example, you have said you have a place in Ireland and an Irish wife, presumably as cover for your claims of not being biased against the Irish.
I take you at your word(regarding your wife and 2nd home), as I see no reason for people to lie about such things.
I and several others have pointed out, you are entitled to your opinion on Britain staying in or getting out of NI.
However your obviously biased against the Irish people/culture in many of your posts, not only in this thread, but others as well.
Again, you are entitled to your view, but then don't pretend you are not biased and a fair/neutral arbiter of the British/Irish conflict.

As to the current status of the DUP and their shenanigans, they are in bed with May, and looking for payback/favors when it comes to NI's future;

`
The continuing irony of a Plastic Paddy living thousands of miles away in America continuing to lecture someone living in Ireland about what it's like living in Ireland.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lvcnx6-0GhA

Old 06-26-2018, 03:09 PM

1,820 posts, read 1,165,060 times
Quote:

`
Just to point out that the DUP obtained that the triple lock was maintained. May was preparing to scrap it but the DUP said it must be kept if they wanted their support. This benefited the Catholic population as well as the Protestant population.

Old 06-26-2018, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulsterman View Post
Just to point out that the DUP obtained that the triple lock was maintained. May was preparing to scrap it but the DUP said it must be kept if they wanted their support. This benefited the Catholic population as well as the Protestant population.

I still say reformed celtic paganism without hte human sacrifice would solve at least the religion problem.

Old 06-27-2018, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerous-Boy View Post
I still say reformed celtic paganism without hte human sacrifice would solve at least the religion problem.
Not so sure. I think even the pagans fought with each other.

Old 06-27-2018, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulsterman View Post
Not so sure. I think even the pagans fought with each other.

only with the romans

Old 06-28-2018, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerous-Boy View Post
only with the romans
'With over a hundred tuatha in the island and no central government the likelihood of tribal war was strong'

The Ulaid's Tara Eman Macha, forever associated with the Ulster Cycle of heroic tales, the home of Cuchulain and the Red Branch Knights and site of the palace of the legendary Conchobar Mac Nesa, was destroyed by the Connachta around the year 450.

True wars and battles continued with warriors answering the call of Fine and Tuatha. Neither country nor province was united until after the British conquest of the seventeenth century.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > United Kingdom